Outfit Designer has a tail fetish

Equilibria

Just now, TopKEK said:

Pinchy the real MVP for female Gons (:

Overall ugly costume to me still, I play gon, still months away from swimsuits. If I want a costume that covers most of the body like the Stinger, I'd rather have it be the enchanting temptress variants without hte tail, because that costume is overall sexy with fishnets and the gon boobs are more big and round compared to the stinger

Just now, Laoshottie said:

Overall ugly costume to me still, I play gon, still months away from swimsuits. If I want a costume that covers most of the body like the Stinger, I'd rather have it be the enchanting temptress variants without hte tail, because that costume is overall sexy with fishnets and the gon boobs are more big and round compared to the stinger

Well this is mainly for the booty admirers since it's one of the outfits for female Gons that really shows that booty. Overall yeah it's an ugly set but when you wanna admire booty more than tiddies without the whole tail thing, Pinchy comes through. It's an ugly piece but my god the booty rendering on it is superior... 

1 minute ago, TopKEK said:

Well this is mainly for the booty admirers since it's one of the outfits for female Gons that really shows that booty. Overall yeah it's an ugly set but when you wanna admire booty more than tiddies without the whole tail thing, Pinchy comes through. It's an ugly piece but my god the booty rendering on it is superior... 

my gon has max thighs and pelvis sliders, I am a booty admirer, but I do have my preferences and it doesnt always have to show skin/thong. Tight latex catsuits are sexy too with a big booty, seen it in person who is my ex which I bought a present for on her birthday.

13 minutes ago, TopKEK said:

That sounds about right.

bCeOhjc.png

Archived