Anyone else getting crash/dc constantly?

HailNKill

Well i don't understand.....many many ppl got the same problem and no one is giving a shit about it...I some how fix the problem but after this patch it start again Disconnecting me and not letting me log in....Just tell us what do we have to do...

idk i teleported to misty woods and then my screen froze and my monitor lost signal, had to reset my computer manually, tried to launch the launcher it gets stuck on the repair files part right before picture and game loads, and it just sits there, i close out and try again now the launcher isnt even showing up. sigh.

same issues here, no clue anymore what I can do to fix this .... funny thing is that I was already play this game 10 months with korean client and russian/english pach 2 years ago without problems ...

I dont even get a crash error just this stupid crash report box pops up

This is starting to get ridiculous, the game has been live for over a month with a great drop in population since opening and STILL with every patch there is some new issue that DC's people constantly. It's taken me 3-4 days to go up three levels because I am getting kicked from game (and this is under level 20) even if I stand in front of an area for 10-15 minutes to let it all load minute I enter the area it takes forever to load and then DC's. 

Come on NCsoft, you aren't new to this! Lineage 2 doesn't crash nearly this often and Aion was running smooth by week 1 of release.  

I have been experiencing that exact thing. Mostly when moving to a new area. The loading screen loads eternally, or the game crashes, or I get DC. Sometimes I get DC in the middle of playing too, often when talking to NPC. Oh, but don't worry, the PVP system works just fine, being ambushed by opposing factions every second just because I want look cute in my faction outfit. I can't even distract myself talking to an NPC without a player beating me to a pulp.

Guys dont blame the God of Publishing NCSoft, its our fault and just our, we arent able to install our OS/Games/Launcher/Tools properly so it must be our fault and not theres ...

Crashes, Dcs, Freezes and now the ton of Bans today why we even still try to play this game ...

Only 6 all day?

I'd call that lucky - I've had 4 in the last 20 minutes.

After the last hang & DC, I thought I'd check the task manager, guess what? Client.exe was not responding (no surprises there!).

I even tried changing it's priority to see if that would help - but it did nothing.

I know it's not my internet connection that's to blame because I have no difficulty in playing and remaining connected to other online games - even those on NA servers (I'm currently in the UK) - so the fault has to be server-side on their end.

Why can't NCsoft just admit that there's a problem instead of saying (and ultimately doing) nothing?

For players facing constant disconnects, we don't want copy/paste answers...we want an actual response but I'm beginning to wonder if anyone at NCsoft even bothers to check these forums because official replies are very thin on the ground around here.

My friend has this issue as well. She used to dc while loading into dungeons sometimes, but now she just dc's all the time and she can't ever seem to play for more than 20 minutes at a time if she can even get past the log in screen. 

Nc has only given her useless solutions. Basically the equivalent of "did you turn it off and turn it back on again?"

So if anyone has found any solutions for the stupid disconnects the game is having, that'd be amazing. 

Any help on this issue from actual GM's yet?

BnSCrashReport constantly DC's from arena, from the world, from dungeons.

An unplayable game means no money made, and yet dead silence on the issue. It's not even listed on issues that they are aware on. Apparently the plethora of threads here isn't read, surprise surprise.

I found what was disconnecting me. Its AwesomiumProcess that the game uses, and I was told to change the name of it to see if that helped, but it only lasted 2 days before the launcher started replacing the file and now im disconnecting again.

pffft more random crash's today with no reason, servers lagging like crazy,  takes 10 to 20 secs to open a box or use a skill, , game is pretty much unplayable on EU servers, BUT log onto NA servers and its fine, I would not mind but i'm in the UK !!!!!

We get the short end of the stick? Dang, why eu is so underrated...
Anyway, i started crashing from yesterday, day before -  great! Why the heck did it start after a day?! Seriously, can't even farm Pinchy for that cowl on the head :3
But i think they will fix it, i mean, they did fix the crashes before, now this one. Hopefully...

It is not only affecting EU, it is also affecting USA servers, I know because since I am in El Mexico I play in the Murrican servers. Now, you might say the problem is on my end, but I am sure it is not because I have been playing Warframe for at least two years and I have never seen such issues. In fact Warframe's servers get better as time passes, and they are technically global with the exception of Warframe China.

Same here, crashes had been frequent since last patch :(

Some patterns I noticed:

1. At cross-server lobby, when party mate is repairing weapon and I start to repair mine -> crash (party is all comprised of clan members)

2. I'm at Poha's spawn point -> Poha spawns (with the notification) -> crash

Archived