Yura's Letter

Khoth

7 hours ago, Takoyaki said:

The quest is a continuation of the main story. The expansion has not been released yet on the NA/EU Servers.

Stupid question; is the solo tower challenge actually required to continue the main storyline?

16 hours ago, MMLink said:

Stupid question; is the solo tower challenge actually required to continue the main storyline?

I just hit 45 but I assume that it will be once they release the next content but it looks like we are stuck at Yura's letter for the next few weeks (or months).

23 hours ago, MMLink said:

Nope, it's a sidequest. On later expansions it opens up the other floors so you can fight more challenging enemies at lvl 50 so no it's not necessary

Have same issue. Glad were up to scratch on main quest line now. Laser focus on the dailies and side quest xD

Also, any1 have any thoughts on the costumes up for exchange in mushin tower? None look good on my char but on other's they're pretty cool.

SSs
BVVAj9x.jpgDPugKDm.jpg

On 2/11/2016 at 5:21 PM, Hwannn said:

Im assuming when the lvl 50 patch with silverfrost mountains hits, we should do a main quest with fighting mushin with the yura's letter and then continue the story

Like, we get a special nerfed floor 8 for the storyline?

Cause with lag and such, my Destroyer can't even finish floor 1.

On 20/2/2016 at 5:13 AM, MMLink said:

Like, we get a special nerfed floor 8 for the storyline?

Cause with lag and such, my Destroyer can't even finish floor 1.

I dont know... im just assuming i didnt play the china version as many others :\

Archived