Just unlock the Warlock already

Goji

On 2/8/2016 at 3:56 PM, Evechan said:

You know nothing about business work, okay lets wait ncsoft release all the content kr version have in 30 days, 6 months later the game is dead because, ofc, since kr dont make new content, we will stay here with the same content, but wait, u will blame ncsoft for that too, genius, greedy and selfish, hope u leave ! 

Many games only 3 months behind in updates and still have healthy population. Your statement is fault then.

Not to mention many bad reviews and bad scores for this game and many people are leaving the game simply because many contents are being locked out, like unbalanced PvP at lv 45.

This will make new players hesitate to play the game, we are 4 years behind in contents, seriously, make it at least 2 years or so won't hurt that much.

• Replies 999
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you can't be patient.. I would recommend NC waiting even longer to release Warlock just to see you ppl cricketing about it like little kids that don't get their choclate.

Just wait and do something else in the meantime. Its not like NC would care if some of you leave. They have plenty ppl that wont leave.

Just now, Charlyn said:

If you can't be patient.. I would recommend NC waiting even longer to release Warlock just to see you ppl cricketing about it like little kids that don't get their choclate.

Just wait and do something else in the meantime. Its not like NC would care if some of you leave. They have plenty ppl that wont leave.

They can try, I dare them to delay that. You can watch population plummet in the process.

Seriously, there are several games that tried what you said and they didn't turn out too well. Age of BULLSHIT is one of that, milking money on older contents, even release the game in beta version and population at all time low.

Not to mention several good games come out soon, I dare them to delay that, I would happen to jump onto other games with better support and care. My clan has many people with the same opinions.

1 minute ago, Silmaria said:

They can try, I dare them to delay that. You can watch population plummet in the process.

Seriously, there are several games that tried what you said and they didn't turn out too well. Age of BULLSHIT is one of that, milking money on older contents, even release the game in beta version and population at all time low.

Not to mention several good games come out soon, I dare them to delay that, I would happen to jump onto other games with better support and care. My clan has many people with the same opinions.

I hope they do. We waited since BnS was released in Korea for this Game.... now you people are unable to wait any longer?

We will get it this Year, they said it will be soon. So you won't have to wait till the end of the year. And you still be cricketing about it...

Just be *cricket*ing patient. Thats not so hard. We all were patient. And if you yet still complain.. just leave bns will be a better place wihout you.

Its not like we need 100 Thread begging for Warlock or other Classes when NC could do way better things in the meantime like get rid of these *cricket*ing Gold spamming shit Bots.

Or fixing some really annoying Bugs like the "Combat-Bug"

The Warlock can wait some time more.  

Just now, Charlyn said:

I hope they do. We waited since BnS was released in Korea for this Game.... now you people are unable to wait any longer?

We will get it this Year, they said it will be soon. So you won't have to wait till the end of the year. And you still be cricketing about it...

Just be *cricket*ing patient. Thats not so hard. We all were patient. And if you yet still complain.. just leave bns will be a better place wihout you.

Its not like we need 100 Thread begging for Warlock or other Classes when NC could do way better things in the meantime like get rid of these *cricket*ing Gold spamming shit Bots.

Or fixing some really annoying Bugs like the "Combat-Bug"

The Warlock can wait some time more.  

It is not the waiting, it is their attitude toward the player that will make people quit.

Seriously, when you talk about ArchAge, what do you feel? This game is on the verse of people having the same opinions as that.

Patient? LOL, this is just a market strategy, their "soon" mean when other games come out, they will release. Simple logic to do so.

However in the mean while, their way of treating the players, not so much, they think everyone is stupid enough not to realize it.

50 minutes ago, Xenokal said:

We will be getting it soon(wthin the next 2 1/2 months) Content is being spaced out for players, you see the warlock dagger in all of the weapon drop boxes, dev team left those in there on purpose to toy with your minds and get reactions like they got from Goji lol.

An existing class isn't content... You'll be using that class to run exactly the same content as every other class, and other classes/players don't get access to anything new when the Warlock is unlocked. /facepalm

Mushin's Tower is content, Bloodshade Harbor is content, Nightshade Harbor is content...

Just now, Daemoroth said:

An existing class isn't content... You'll be using that class to run exactly the same content as every other class, and other classes/players don't get access to anything new when the Warlock is unlocked. /facepalm

Mushin's Tower is content, Bloodshade Harbor is content, Nightshade Harbor is content...

Actually, The Warlock is "New Content" because with it comes level 50 cap and access to Silver Frost Mountains.......

32 minutes ago, Xenokal said:

The fact that you want to quit because they are not bringing content to you as soon as you like is by far the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard. Apparently you did not watch the live stream, They already have ALL of the current updates to the game, depending on how fast the content was burned through in Beta will determine how soon we will get the newer content. This is directly from the dev's mouth and it is being released EXTREMELY FAST. We already got the Hongmoon levels coming and level 50 cap will be just around the corner.

The Warlock is the only class I plan on playing, so why exactly would I stick around if they won't even give us a date on it's release?  I'm not going to sit here checking the forums for the next 4 months waiting for some scrap of information, I'm going to start playing something else and forget this game exists.  That's not a threat it's just reality for me and many others who wanted to main Warlock. 

Also, the Warlock class isn't "content" you can burn through, it's a class and if it's ready it should be made available as soon as possible so the people who want to play it can actually start playing the game.  They told us the class is ready; they actually seem to be bragging about that fact, yet they won't even give us a date.  Sorry, but screw them.  I hope a lot of Warlock players internalize this insult and start leaving. 

3 minutes ago, Xenokal said:

Actually, The Warlock is "New Content" because with it comes level 50 cap and access to Silver Frost Mountains.......

Nowhere did I see anyone ask for the level cap + silver frost mountains to be included in the UNLOCKING of an existing class... People are only asking for an implemented class to be unlocked.

4 minutes ago, Charlyn said:

Warlock will come, just wait. Don't complain just wait. NC is a company and a company works this way. They don't care about some people go, as soon as Warlock is up they will come back tho. They know that. Everyone knows that.

If people knew when the Warlock was going to be released they'd come back.  If they leave this game without even an ETA to go on a lot of people are just going to get invested in a different game and forget about this one.  That's how it works when you give your playerbase NOTHING, they have no reason to come back.

1 minute ago, Daemoroth said:

Nowhere did I see anyone ask for the level cap + silver frost mountains to be included in the UNLOCKING of an existing class... People are only asking for an implemented class to be unlocked.

the class was created with a level 50 cap in mind, with the class unlocked it would create a huge imbalance in pvp vs other classes, at level 45 a Warlock already hits a lot harder than all the other classes for that level range. Releasing it now will have sheer and utter chaos in the arenas and all other pvp battlegrounds. 

25 minutes ago, Charlyn said:

I wouldn't be so confident about that.  It seems like virtually everyone is unhappy with how NCWest is handling this game in one way or another.  It isn't just the Warlock class, they've literally been pissing on us and annoying the players at every turn. 

If they keep this up they'll probably still have full servers in a couple months, but it'll all be BOTs.  I don't think they're in a position to be intentionally driving people away just yet. 

You're like they've done nothing at all. 

And people will come back, even if they don't know when it will be released. And the rest who won't come back well, who cares?

As I said often now. Just be patient. They will make an announcment and it will be released soon enough. 

NC won't do if faster if you go nae nae to them.

Just now, Charlyn said:

You're like they've done nothing at all. 

And people will come back, even if they don't know when it will be released. And the rest who won't come back well, who cares?

As I said often now. Just be patient. They will make an announcment and it will be released soon enough. 

NC won't do if faster if you go nae nae to them.

NCSoft has to earn patience, and so far they've earned nothing but contempt from most of their players.  It's not just the Warlock, they've pretty much done everything wrong they possibly could with this release.  You may feel like they can go on pissing us all off forever and still survive because <reasons>, but I personally don't see it. 

And they've done many things right. Don't tell me opening so many new servers was not good and they did it fast. Somehow they've reduced Queue Times. They've listened to ppl who asked for longer Block Lists they even made 1 only for spammers with 200 spaces. Theyve added a system which seems so work most times cause i dont see that many spam anymore.

Yeah they could've done many things better. But theyre humans let them be humans... and dont be like little kids about every failure they did. It's not like Warlock Release could fix issues that are still there so it wont make any difference at all.

7 minutes ago, Xenokal said:

the class was created with a level 50 cap in mind, with the class unlocked it would create a huge imbalance in pvp vs other classes, at level 45 a Warlock already hits a lot harder than all the other classes for that level range. Releasing it now will have sheer and utter chaos in the arenas and all other pvp battlegrounds. 

PvP imbalanced? Seriously, it is already imbalance at lv 45 because the new skill patch never design to work at this lv. Your point already moot.

It is already ready, just need to unlock. It is just a class and not much to prepare for it. The only reason why they release later because of profits, for people to buy outfits, then upgrade gears for it.

2 minutes ago, Charlyn said:

And they've done many things right. Don't tell me opening so many new servers was not good and they did it fast. Somehow they've reduced Queue Times. They've listened to ppl who asked for longer Block Lists they even made 1 only for spammers with 200 spaces. Theyve added a system which seems so work most times cause i dont see that many spam anymore.

Yeah they could've done many things better. But theyre humans let them be humans... and dont be like little kids about every failure they did. It's not like Warlock Release could fix issues that are still there so it wont make any difference at all.

Fast? You know which is faster? The banner for paying premium for PRIORITY QUEUE.

Open new server won't help, combat against bots do and that is where they failed big time. Seriously, some server already have population plummet. Give a few more months and we will see server merge soon, meanwhile bots still roam around and spam nonstop.

4 minutes ago, Charlyn said:

The Warlock release is just them taunting us with the class, telling us how easily they could put it in and then in the same breath denying us ANY information on when it will be available.  Despite their MANY mistakes, oversights and obvious attempts to gouge the western servers, I think the Warlock is the most directly insulting and spiteful of them. 

Their attitude towards the West is ABUNDANTLY clear, and people are getting sick to death of it. 

Why do you belive NA is special? The class was released in Korea almost 3 years after the release of the game.1.5 years in China.almost 1 year in Japan and 4 months in Taiwan.

You can leave,but please be kind and give your stuff to some poor guy in the server.He will appreciate it.

You will not see WL until probably April as the earliest date.Next Month Floor 8 and Spiral Labby.Just deal with it.They can't just skip content that the devs of the game put effort to make just to please bunch of crybabys.

The end.

1 minute ago, Silmaria said:

Fast? You know which is faster? The banner for paying premium for PRIORITY QUEUE.

Open new server won't help, combat against bots do and that is where they failed big time. Seriously, some server already have population plummet. Give a few more months and we will see server merge soon, meanwhile bots still roam around and spam nonstop.

Population is not their fault. They gave the oppertunities and people didn't use them right. There were so many Servers, and still I saw People who cry cause of the queue and if I asked them why they didn't start on another server. They were like : I want to play on the most populated. What should NC do about it... 

And the Queue well I hardly see any queue these days and I'm playing on Windrest so you don't need premium that hard. 

Instead of crying this much do something usefull.

Class wont be released early, from a business standpoint it would be better to wait for sub expiration ( and thats probably how it will play out too ) on top of that it wasnt designed for the current imbalance the game faces, we are getting the nerfed version from what we've been told, add to that we dont have 50 yet and we no doubt end up with a gimped practically unplayable class.

Don't really see the people complaining its not out wanting to play that, and if they did they would complain the next day that it needs fixing/buffed.

3 minutes ago, DarkExile said:

Class wont be released early, from a business standpoint it would be better to wait for sub expiration ( and thats probably how it will play out too ) on top of that it wasnt designed for the current imbalance the game faces, we are getting the nerfed version from what we've been told, add to that we dont have 50 yet and we no doubt end up with a gimped practically unplayable class.

Don't really see the people complaining its not out wanting to play that, and if they did they would complain the next day that it needs fixing/buffed.

Class will be just as playable as the rest are.  We're on the level 50 balance patch with a level 45 cap, so every single class is broken right now.  I have no idea why you people keep trying to argue balance when the games balance is completely broken right now and will stay broken until we're caught up. 

1 minute ago, Goji said:

Class will be just as playable as the rest are.  We're on the level 50 balance patch with a level 45 cap, so every single class is broken right now.  I have no idea why you people keep trying to argue balance when the games balance is completely broken right now and will stay broken until we're caught up. 

"you people" would imply you are somehow smarter than everyone else.

I hate to break it to you but we are not on the 50 balance patch, why you might ask, because we aren't 50 thats why.

Simple logic isn't it?

Or do YOU people not understand that.

Or is it that you all simply think its as easy as flipping a switch?, i could enlighten you on how thats not even remotely true seeing as i worked in the industry for longer than i care to remember, just because its there and locked doesnt mean its ready to go.

For all you know they are still translating and recoding the "balance" it has already been given in other territories.

Archived