Just unlock the Warlock already

Goji

2 minutes ago, Goji said:

If we're on the Korean balance patch then they DIDN'T release the patches in the same order, regardless of what they claimed their plan was.  They patched in the Warlock on release and patched in the level 50 balance patches months before the level 50 content in NA/EU, so we're officially off-schedule and the Warlock is officially not part of the level 50 patch anymore.  So, again, we need answers. 

Also, we're not demanding they release the class immediately, though that would be nice, we just want to know when.  Since the class completely ready to go giving us a date probably wouldn't kill them, so I think it's a good idea to keep asking, over and over and over, until we get an answer.  There's really no downside in forcing the issue for us; the only thing that could happen is we might get an answer. 

The issue is that im trying to explain to you that the warlock class is a 50 patch class because all the other version have got the class at the same patch which make it a 50 patch.  TW version also had the updated version of the client like KR and still do the same thing and did not release the class before the 50 patch cause what you do not know is that the class is to over power with the skill patch that we already have for the patch that we have you think just cause it in the client that it is not a 50 patch class when it is.  You would not need a party of 6 to do any content of the game if they added warlock to game right now.  You played the class so i dont need to explain to you why it the only class at lvl 7 doing 2k crits. so you already know the damage at end game.  At the end of the day you are only 2 patches away from the class anyway so not sure why you need a answer unless you just being a pain. next patch is lab and floor 8 after that is the 50 patch if they do it like the last patch then the next patch is when the event end if not then you will just have to wait just like the rest of us.  You dont think i want the class a while but instead of here crying about getting a date im making money in game to support my warlock when it get release so i dont have to do it then im doing it now so my warlock will have everything it when and all i ahve to do is lvl i dont have to worry about dailies or farm mats for nothing that is something you should be doing instead of talking about playing class you dont want to play. Cause at the end of the day you will be so behind and things will cost so much for oyu that you will be back here crying about the price of things for warlock so why you hear crying there real warlock are planning to over price you noobs that have to do everything in the game well we already have what we need and take the lil money that you have.

• Replies 999
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, chotic said:

The issue is that im trying to explain to you that the warlock class is a 50 patch class because all the other version have got the class at the same patch which make it a 50 patch.  TW version also had the updated version of the client like KR and still do the same thing and did not release the class before the 50 patch cause what you do not know is that the class is to over power with the skill patch that we already have for the patch that we have you think just cause it in the client that it is not a 50 patch class when it is.  You would not need a party of 6 to do any content of the game if they added warlock to game right now.  You played the class so i dont need to explain to you why it the only class at lvl 7 doing 2k crits. so you already know the damage at end game.  At the end of the day you are only 2 patches away from the class anyway so not sure why you need a answer unless you just being a pain. next patch is lab and floor 8 after that is the 50 patch if they do it like the last patch then the next patch is when the event end if not then you will just have to wait just like the rest of us.  You dont think i want the class a while but instead of here crying about getting a date im making money in game to support my warlock when it get release so i dont have to do it then im doing it now so my warlock will have everything it when and all i ahve to do is lvl i dont have to worry about dailies or farm mats for nothing that is something you should be doing instead of talking about playing class you dont want to play. Cause at the end of the day you will be so behind and things will cost so much for oyu that you will be back here crying about the price of things for warlock so why you hear crying there real warlock are planning to over price you noobs that have to do everything in the game well we already have what we need and take the lil money that you have.

Nice wall of text.

If you hadn't noticed none of the classes are balanced right now; that's the problem with level locking characters at 45 with level 50 balance patches.  There's no way NCSoft would do that if they were worried about balance right now; balance doesn't matter until we're caught up with Korea.  Also, since we're on the level 50 balance patch right now your little comment about a level 7 warlock doing imbalanced damage doesn't make sense.  If a level 7 Warlock is broken now it'll still be broken when the level 50 content is released, because, I'll repeat, we're on the level 50 balance patch right now.  No one cares about low level balance anyways; level 50 is the only thing that matters.

Also, saying the class is "2 patches away," is useless because you don't know.  You don't know how fast they'll release those 2 patches and you don't even know if the Warlock is coming with the level 50 patch.  I'm glad you're having fun wasting your time on a class you don't even want to play, but I'm not interested in that, so I'll just keep asking about the Warlock.  All they have to do is tell us when. 

29 minutes ago, Goji said:

Nice wall of text.

If you hadn't noticed none of the classes are balanced right now; that's the problem with level locking characters at 45 with level 50 balance patches.  There's no way NCSoft would do that if they were worried about balance right now; balance doesn't matter until we're caught up with Korea.  Also, since we're on the level 50 balance patch right now your little comment about a level 7 warlock doing imbalanced damage doesn't make sense.  If a level 7 Warlock is broken now it'll still be broken when the level 50 content is released, because, I'll repeat, we're on the level 50 balance patch right now.  No one cares about low level balance anyways; level 50 is the only thing that matters.

Also, saying the class is "2 patches away," is useless because you don't know.  You don't know how fast they'll release those 2 patches and you don't even know if the Warlock is coming with the level 50 patch.  I'm glad you're having fun wasting your time on a class you don't even want to play, but I'm not interested in that, so I'll just keep asking about the Warlock.  All they have to do is tell us when. 

bf9.gif

Well I've hit the wall, I really CBA to even level my alts any more, and while occasional going on TW server to play as warlock is nice, just the ping puts me off, And sure I could use VPN's but ugh the hassle, I really CBA to deal with that, So I guess I'll just be an active forum user till then. Either way, I just feel like crap seeing as its come to this, putting down a game I want to play, because a class is locked away. Ugh waiting for the inevitable post's "don't let the door hit you on the way out" or "we wont miss you" meh. But yeah form monitoring and posting till warlock :) Oh and #UnlockTheLock

Think people are just overhyping the whole warlock thing. Theres like 7 starting classes to play with atm I'mma level them first and once im done with those they should hopefully have warlock ready! :P

Tho in all seriousness it would be nice to see what kind of roadmap they have at least about the lvl50 patch in anycase.

3 minutes ago, Raiya said:

Think people are just overhyping the whole warlock thing. Theres like 7 starting classes to play with atm I'mma level them first and once im done with those they should hopefully have warlock ready! :P

Tho in all seriousness it would be nice to see what kind of roadmap they have at least about the lvl50 patch in anycase.

You can only have 7 character slots MAX soooo you wont have room if you level them all unless you delete 1.

4 minutes ago, Raiya said:

Well Ive played all classes to 35 at least, (Destro, Sin, BD, to 45, KFM is so close tho >.<) (Summoner, and Force master I hate for separate reasons - ill expand below) But if 35 isn't enough for me to distinctly tell if I hate playing that class then I don't know what is.

Summoner - I hate the theme, stupid flower power, with cat ugh, just feels no offence too girly for even some girls.

FM - Too generic, ohh Ice and Fire Magic, just IMO nth game changing in a mages skillset

P.s If you cant tell I'm more into ascetics of the game/theme then how classes play.

3 minutes ago, Raiya said:

you seem to think that everybody  likes playing every class to 45 when they don't. nobody is overhyping or even hyping anything  we simply want the Warlock what is with you guys it's not rocket science for christ sakescartoon-head-banging-gif.gif

2 minutes ago, Kirren said:

You can only have 7 character slots MAX soooo you wont have room if you level them all unless you delete 1.

Nah its been confirmed, they'll let us have another character slot (Which we have to buy) for warlock... Even tho TW server has 5 slots free... logic, they also have wardrobe for all.

Just now, LexyLee said:

Nah its been confirmed, they'll let us have another character slot (Which we have to buy) for warlock... Even tho TW server has 5 slots free... logic, they also have wardrobe for all.

ahh thx i didnt see that,

Just now, LexyLee said:

Not eben a problem for me as i don't care to lvl the other classes so i have 1 slot free

I got a related question about level 50 patch already in game.I went to play a bit in russia and there is a lot of difference compare to na/eu that we have here.Lots of food and potions they have there that we don't have here.Old man cho asking me to buy items to learn new windstride skills.Hubs that we have here that they don't have there like the astral bond location northeast of jadestone village with a boss in the lake nothing like that in russia and i could continue on and on. Are you saying that all those things change with level 50 patch.

2 minutes ago, LexyLee said:

Meh I only gaze there once in a while dw, the official stuff that's important should always be announced here anyway ;)

I agree! hell i just made a twitter like a week ago. maybe i should#unlockthelock

Just now, Keawen said:

I got a related question about level 50 patch already in game.I went to play a bit in russia and there is a lot of difference compare to na/eu that we have here.Lots of food and potions they have there that we don't have here.Old man cho asking me to buy items to learn new windstride skills.Hubs that we have here that they don't have there like the astral bond location northeast of jadestone village with a boss in the lake nothing like that in russia and i could continue on and on. Are you saying that all those things change with level 50 patch.

Well from what i hear the russia servers arnt offical servers at all. soo that could be one reason.

40 minutes ago, Raiya said:

Oh you bet I'm hyped for this class. I think I'm hyped the appropriate level on how stupidly cool this class is. It's as if NCSoft (the KR one) poured every ounce of their graphical, animation, and design fidelity to solely create this class the every other classes have been found wanting. 

As I said, when there's another class that summons pentagram shaped sword chain on the floor, circles the enemy with fire breathing flying talisman, and my favourite: summoning two black dragons by snapping their fingers and turning their back to the explosion then maybe I wouldn't care much about warlock.

But here you go:

#unlockthelock

PS: Apparently only female Jin has that back turning summon animation, which is good because that's what I planned my Warlock to be. 

2 minutes ago, N3ph1lim said:

Oh you bet I'm hyped for this class. I think I'm hyped the appropriate level on how stupidly cool this class is. It's as if NCSoft (the KR one) poured every ounce of their graphical, animation, and design fidelity to solely create this class the every other classes have been found wanting. 

As I said, when there's another class that summons pentagram shaped sword chain on the floor, circles the enemy with fire breathing flying talisman, and my favourite: summoning two black dragons by snapping their fingers and turning their back to the explosion then maybe I wouldn't care much about warlock.

But here you go:

#unlockthelock

STAAAPPPPPHHH, you make me Q.Q more, for what I dont have Q.Q

Archived