balancing the arena pvp with 1 change!

NineStep

hello guys 

so hear this.in my opinion in order to make this game alot more balanced (ofc it still wont be,but it will sweet things abit) when the time at the arena hits 0 the winning factor should be the hp left and not the damage dealt

and this is why:

all of the classes have the potential to deal alot of damage BUT and its a big one 

some classes have the ability to ressist/avoid alot of damage for an example: Kfm can block,ressist almost 60% of your attacks and sins can just go stealth,putting their flower ,teleport to you and back to the flower getting no hits on them at all

and other classes has the ability to heal because they lack of the ressist/block/evading such as Force Master and Destroyer which means they might not be able to hit that much on ressisting classes but they can stay in the fight with their ability to heal.

so why should the damage dealt be the winning factor when some classes can ressist all/evade (and you cant deal damage to them) 

in the same way when ressist class avoid damage (which mean their Hp wont get lower) healing classes heal(the Hp goes up)

so making the hp left as the factor of who will win the game its needed to make this game alot more balanced :)

41 minutes ago, Justsomeone said:

i don't know what are you talking about because classes that can resist can heal too, they should remove iframes and the game will be balanced, because how the hell a game can be balanced when a class can attack and defend at the same time?

You're legitimately suggesting they remove iframes from the game?  That would make me incredibly sad since they add so much depth to the game for me.

2 minutes ago, Cogbyrn said:

You're legitimately suggesting they remove iframes from the game?  That would make me incredibly sad since they add so much depth to the game for me.

blocks/counters are for skilled players

iframes are for noobs that can attack without getting punished

this game is way too broken when a fvcking blade dancer counters all your attacks and so on after u used all your chi u see u took him 1% of his life cuz COUNTER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! not to talk about destroyers rotating non stop  way way way too unbalanced 

FM is unbalanced - there is too many on diamon/high plat rank and the NA comunity pvp tournay was won by one afaik.

KFM is unabalanced - they can stun you to death.

Destro is unabalnced - dat spin to win lel.

Sin is unabalnced - omfg this stealth qq /insert random rage here.

Summoner is unabalnced - is 2v1 and they have dots omfg.

LBM is unbalanced - omfg they can spin too qq.

BM is unbalanced - omfg they can pernamently stay on block,so unfair.

Did I miss something?

Once badie - forever badie.Badie that improve is the badie that don't qq all day long in forums,but instead keep wiping the floor with it's own body until the day he know hes class and every other class out there and know how to counter ther moves/skills.

The end.

dude as a sin u have 6 seconds of hide 18 if u manage to do your skills right k but vs a destro that spins non stop or a blade master or a fvcking mage u're shit PS sin dmg is from hide if they counter your hide non stop u will suck so gtfo  talking about balance and newbs not to talk that as a blade dancer u don't even have a counter skill just high counter passive and u tell me is balancer but u're in fvcking bronze

4 hours ago, Tupan said:

FM is unbalanced - there is too many on diamon/high plat rank and the NA comunity pvp tournay was won by one afaik.

KFM is unabalanced - they can stun you to death.

Destro is unabalnced - dat spin to win lel.

Sin is unabalnced - omfg this stealth qq /insert random rage here.

Summoner is unabalnced - is 2v1 and they have dots omfg.

LBM is unbalanced - omfg they can spin too qq.

BM is unbalanced - omfg they can pernamently stay on block,so unfair.

Did I miss something?

Once badie - forever badie.Badie that improve is the badie that don't qq all day long in forums,but instead keep wiping the floor with it's own body until the day he know hes class and every other class out there and know how to counter ther moves/skills.

The end.

You're completely retarded because, the game being unbalanced atm is a well known fact because this is a pre-patch from Korea, which was unbalanced at this moment. Once we get some real patch the game will get interesting.

6 hours ago, NineStep said:

hello guys 

so hear this.in my opinion in order to make this game alot more balanced (ofc it still wont be,but it will sweet things abit) when the time at the arena hits 0 the winning factor should be the hp left and not the damage dealt

and this is why:

all of the classes have the potential to deal alot of damage BUT and its a big one 

some classes have the ability to ressist/avoid alot of damage for an example: Kfm can block,ressist almost 60% of your attacks and sins can just go stealth,putting their flower ,teleport to you and back to the flower getting no hits on them at all

and other classes has the ability to heal because they lack of the ressist/block/evading such as Force Master and Destroyer which means they might not be able to hit that much on ressisting classes but they can stay in the fight with their ability to heal.

so why should the damage dealt be the winning factor when some classes can ressist all/evade (and you cant deal damage to them) 

in the same way when ressist class avoid damage (which mean their Hp wont get lower) healing classes heal(the Hp goes up)

so making the hp left as the factor of who will win the game its needed to make this game alot more balanced :)

You want to dumb the system down just because you can't deal enough damage to your opponent? That makes sense.

no thanks

that is the last and not even needed part of the balancing problem here.

also, it is a bit stupid what u suggest:

because clases can avoid/heal dmg, make it balanced by makuing the winner with more hp left? really?

if u bot are 1hp when match ends but u erased 3 times his full bar because he healed, you win. because more damage.

Archived