to the people who run to boss leaving everyone else to deal with the elites on there own

jacktheripper

Wait what? Party in this context doesn't mean having fun, drinking while listening to loud music. It stands for "group". And noone cares about little shits. Objectives are about bosses, most of us have multiple chars. I have 6x45 and I couldn't care less about minibosses. I got shit to do. 6x faction, 6x poharan and 6x blackram? Yeah, I need to kill all mobs. So productive.

I wish you'd always be paired with people around your level. Then high level rushers will get similarly minded high level rushes, and low level dungeoneers will get like-minded people again. I think everyone would be happy if the system worked like the pvp pairing system. 

1 hour ago, jacktheripper said:

how about you realise thats lfp stands for looking for party PARTY not solo run to the end because your a level 35 (why even run blackram narrows at that level)

and think your somehow better then the rest leaving EVERYONE else too die 

i get that but killing off half the team because they got hit by some cc is and have about 5 mini bosses coming after them is just douchy

what i meant is party as in team based letting half the team die is not teamwork your going in as a group a team act like one

I kind of have to agree with the OP on this one. Yes i understand there are many people who have a few alts they need to do all the runs with and i know there are others who just want to finish all the dailies as quickly as possible, but it can be such a dick thing to do when you are one of the lower level players who is actually match with the dungeon having to catch up. You get stuck in a situation where all the mobs who were chasing the over leveled are all now in a giant cluster *cricket* and can pretty much wreck who fallen behind. as an example this happened to me when i first ran the Tomb of Exiles. Me and another player got left behind and when the mini boss instances stared we would die to the fire that fills the halls and had to wait for the boss to die. Plus we even missed out on gear that dropped.

Yes someone is going to be all "That's your fault for being slow" or "Should have leveled more" But honestly its just a giant annoyance. Have some respect fro those going through dungeons their first time and let the lower levels actually enjoy the instances just not speed through  it. 

There's no reason you should be dying to elites and if you are, it wouldn't matter if you got another low level instead of a high level rusher because then all of you would still die. If 5 of you can't deal with some elites while 1 person rushes to boss, then the problem is you.

On 2/7/2016 at 8:50 AM, Nebuchadnezzar said:

Wait what? Party in this context doesn't mean having fun, drinking while listening to loud music. It stands for "group". And noone cares about little shits. Objectives are about bosses, most of us have multiple chars. I have 6x45 and I couldn't care less about minibosses. I got shit to do. 6x faction, 6x poharan and 6x blackram? Yeah, I need to kill all mobs. So productive.

^ What you need is a life dude. Go be productive in real life.

Most of these bums that bull rushes everything have already played this game before the NA release.

Chances are they sucked wherever they came from anyways. That's why they are here.

If you know they are going to rush don't complain, just follow them and leech.

Don't even help out with DPS since they are allegedly pro they should have no problem.

You know the saying it's a "double edged sword"

Last reason why bums rush is for keys from the daily rewards. Using cross server dungeons lets you have immediate access to the dungeons and quests without wasting money and time on teleporting. You may complain about it now because you're low level but when you become high level your mentality will probably be like theirs.

On 2016-02-07 at 3:50 PM, Nebuchadnezzar said:

Yeah, what tymyshu said.

Party in this context is a group of people with a shared goal or similar beliefs.

Being an arsewipe and partying just to get past the "annoying" part of the dungeon, does not constitute being a contributing member of a party. In this context.

On 7/2/2016 at 3:50 PM, Nebuchadnezzar said:

Then go solo, you being in a rush doesn't make it right to take away the enjoyment from other players.

On 7/2/2016 at 5:35 PM, Astrohawke said:

There's no reason you should be dying to elites and if you are, it wouldn't matter if you got another low level instead of a high level rusher because then all of you would still die. If 5 of you can't deal with some elites while 1 person rushes to boss, then the problem is you.

Except there's the fire stuff that kills instantly. Rushers are a plague, high level or not. Also, getting to the elites all together knowing you're going to fight, and doing it in a way you're not tanking to many mobs at a time is way different than having to run trying to avoid to much aggro cause if the rusher starts the boss you die to the flame.
One thing you could do with a rusher is to just wait at the beginning of the dungeon doing nothing except for bids, so no deaths, the rusher doesn't get extra meat shields or dps for the boss, and everyone is happy again. More or less. Yay for teamplay and politeness!

it all boils down to etiquette which alot of people seem to lack nowadays >_>

There really is no excuse unless you just did not know about certain things (such as those killer fires)

The game should add a solo option for dungeon finding though, just because for some, actually running/porting half a map across is a pain in the aft.

11 hours ago, ShakaAlek said:

Except there's the fire stuff that kills instantly. Rushers are a plague, high level or not. Also, getting to the elites all together knowing you're going to fight, and doing it in a way you're not tanking to many mobs at a time is way different than having to run trying to avoid to much aggro cause if the rusher starts the boss you die to the flame.
One thing you could do with a rusher is to just wait at the beginning of the dungeon doing nothing except for bids, so no deaths, the rusher doesn't get extra meat shields or dps for the boss, and everyone is happy again. More or less. Yay for teamplay and politeness!

But he's not complaining about the fire, he's complaining about dying to elites. Also it's not like the fire wipes everyone who isn't at the boss. If you don't make it to the boss, you can easily wait or continue to kill your elites outside the fire unless you happen to be standing right on top of the fire spawn.

On 9/2/2016 at 0:14 PM, Astrohawke said:

But he's not complaining about the fire, he's complaining about dying to elites. Also it's not like the fire wipes everyone who isn't at the boss. If you don't make it to the boss, you can easily wait or continue to kill your elites outside the fire unless you happen to be standing right on top of the fire spawn.

I know, the point is not the fire itself, but consider this: when someone rushes, usually the party gets broken in half, if not more parts: those who manage to follow and get to the boss in time, those that get killed by the flames, and those that were further behind and avoided the flames, but got the aggro from the elites while not having a sufficient number to beat them, unless they're slightly overleveled and familiar with the dungeon. The point in the end is that the rusher is still a scumbag who doesn't care about his team, and thus should not enter the dungeon in a team but solo it, except he doesn't go solo exactly because he's a scumbag.

On 7.2.2016 at 3:50 PM, Nebuchadnezzar said:

Thats a life.

I think most dul

3 hours ago, ShakaAlek said:

I know, the point is not the fire itself, but consider this: when someone rushes, usually the party gets broken in half, if not more parts: those who manage to follow and get to the boss in time, those that get killed by the flames, and those that were further behind and avoided the flames, but got the aggro from the elites while not having a sufficient number to beat them, unless they're slightly overleveled and familiar with the dungeon. The point in the end is that the rusher is still a scumbag who doesn't care about his team, and thus should not enter the dungeon in a team but solo it, except he doesn't go solo exactly because he's a scumbag.

Your trying to explain this to a bunch of kids that dont have the capacity to realize, not all people have run the dungeon many times and could be confused a couple times at first, not knowing whats happening and where to skip. :P

9 hours ago, 900040_1452550654 said:

There are some dungeons in which there are monsters people like to skip. Don't be the one staying at the entrance crying about the mobs!

Not everyone already knows the dungeon and which mobs people like to skip, that's a bad way to do things, unless you bother to wait for everyone to be in the dungeon and say that you wish to skip. Never act as if what you're going to do is obvious.

9 hours ago, 900040_1452550654 said:

When they see majority of the members skipping the mobs, it is pretty obvious. And if not, we ask them to run through. It really doesn't get any less clear cut; if they want to kill all the mobs, then they can re-queue...

Unless youve never ran dokumo before, there are some instances where people gather the mobs.

In this whole month, ive never seen 1 pick up party that actually asked members to run through lol

1 hour ago, LagunaL8 said:

Unless youve never ran dokumo before, there are some instances where people gather the mobs.

In this whole month, ive never seen 1 pick up party that actually asked members to run through lol

Dokumo is different... You can't run through those mobs because you have to kill them to spawn the 1st mini boss. Same goes for the second room in it.

2 minutes ago, 900040_1452550654 said:

Dokumo is different... You can't run through those mobs because you have to kill them to spawn the 1st mini boss. Same goes for the second room in it.

Um. Thats what everyone is saying. 

you cant assume everyone knows what you know that is obvious to you....

Unlike some of the subscription games out there, this is a easy game that enables anyone to join as long as they have the lv or a simple requisite. Something that would have been naturally weeded out in other games. You cant really blame new people for not knowing

I don't blame new people for not knowing - not sure where you got that from. When 95% of your party goes ahead, you should also go ahead as well. And party members usually advise the newer members if they don't move and stuff like that. I'm just referring to the people that stand at the entrance of skippable mobs and refuse to move forward (i.e. pigsty).

Archived