Loot system - ABUSE!

Talzanar

I am brand new to this game, started last week and had issues with RAZER nonsense too, finally back online and ran over 20 BM's for my axe. No drops seen at all and finally today it drops! I am so happy its finally dropped, people in party say gratz then a player who trolled the other members of the team paid more money for every bit of loot dropped to stop players getting what they needed.

What kind of system is this? Have you learned nothing about RPG's from games that have already been over this loot issue? 

I lost my god dam axe after 21 runs, just to be slapped with the BS trolling attitude of a player who simply has more money than me?

Well I would strongly suggest this is revisited otherwise you will risk loosing players to this brutal onslaught and total waste of time for me.

P.S - Support offered nothing in regards to getting premium time refunded after RAZER SDK either. GG WP.

If it's blackram narrows you are talking about(which to my memory is the first big purple dungeon) it's probably the blight axe actually.  You get a chest either every time you run it or every time you do the daily for that dungeon I can't remember which.  If you open the chest with a key you'll always get a blight weapon.  So you don't have to wait for it to appear in the loot system.  It took me 3 or 4 tries and then i got the blight dagger I needed.  If you actually meant the Plague weapons, sorry I don't know much about those.

9 hours ago, Talzanar said:

I am brand new to this game, started last week and had issues with RAZER nonsense too, finally back online and ran over 20 BM's for my axe. No drops seen at all and finally today it drops! I am so happy its finally dropped, people in party say gratz then a player who trolled the other members of the team paid more money for every bit of loot dropped to stop players getting what they needed.

What kind of system is this? Have you learned nothing about RPG's from games that have already been over this loot issue? 

I lost my god dam axe after 21 runs, just to be slapped with the BS trolling attitude of a player who simply has more money than me?

Well I would strongly suggest this is revisited otherwise you will risk loosing players to this brutal onslaught and total waste of time for me.

P.S - Support offered nothing in regards to getting premium time refunded after RAZER SDK either. GG WP.

You can get the weapon from the reward chest on the end of the dungeon that pops personally for you at the right side of the screen . 

Apologies, It is the Blight Axe! I do understand that I can keep running it, I can keep opening boxes but what is the whole point when the boss drops it and it gets STOLEN by a class that does not need it and only actually won it because he had more ingame money . . . . .

I am complaining about the LOOT SYSTEM and its lack of decent programming to avoid your player base getting trolled by people who have simply put more time into the game than you have.

I have done over 20 runs in the Blackram Narrows, opened every single box and no axe, then finally dropped and stolen. So I am not happy over all about spending about 6-8 hours on farming for upgrade to get it stolen by a typical A grade troll/moron.

I know my language is not 100% appropriate but NSOFT, you need to realized  that this is the sort of crap that makes or brakes a game in the long run. If its not honestly fixed within the next couple months, i will leave this and go back to some older games than do not screw me over for my hard work.

Its a disgrace for a modern day, just releasesd MMO to have this many holes in its even most basic aspects like loot system between cross servers.

Lol... Stolen... If he pay for it its not stolen... And you got 1/5 (if it was 6 man party) which he give for this item... Just deal with it some players do that kind of things. It will be worst if he bid it to ultra high price, and then leave dungeon to dont pay, no one get gold, and item.

18 minutes ago, Irisdina said:

Lol... Stolen... If he pay for it its not stolen... And you got 1/5 (if it was 6 man party) which he give for this item... Just deal with it some players do that kind of things. It will be worst if he bid it to ultra high price, and then leave dungeon to dont pay, no one get gold, and item.

So you also didnt read the whole compaint?

There are better loot system that currently exsist that prevents this sorta BS! Stop giving room to the morons who troll with the system and actually just FIX the god dam system and that stops people being able to abuse.

I hate forums for this very reason, people like you saying LOL and OMG get over it. I game I PAID for premium for, to be denied gameplay for weeks thanks to there poor coding and now they have a AUCTION HOUSE loot system . . . . . . seriously kid, if you honestly think this system is perfectly fine then you have never played other MMO's before and if you have then your just trolling with that lame opinion.

TL:DR

FIX the loot system, there is no place nor need for a Auction house loot system, just means you always ALWAYS lose out if someone is has more money, that is simply unfair and a LAZY way to let people fight for loot.

Cry more kid. You think you are most important in the world becouse you got Premium? I tell you something intresting: your not! Dont known why ppl like you must cry over and over about this loot system. Dont you understund simple thing? At point you are i think you have 2-3 silver to bid weapon you wanna (even though its not rly worth it). He dont need this weapon, its bound to his character, which mean he can sell it onyly by price of 1 copper. That means he lose 2silver and 99 coper. 3silver / 5person = 60 copper for each player. This way its good for you not him dont you think? But ofc some "PRO" which need to have ninja loot system and get EVERY drop cry about this.

And about other mmo. I played many mmo (propably more than you), thats why i known this is one of best and more fair loot system. Ofc it still have bugs (like one i write in Bug section), but i think they gonna fix it soon. You can change it in party settings if you dont like it, so dont cry kido.

BTW: You are premium so you got monay from killing mobs, when normal dont get. This system works for yours advantage.

You say "fix" and "other MMOs". What's your idea of "fixing" and a good loot system? 

And please don't say need/greed system or something like that, need/greed (AKA always need if you can and cross your fingers) is even worse than what we have. 

This is only a problem in their western markets, so no, it's not a design flaw. It's a flaw in how people in the west are brought up, we're taught to sacrifice our neighbor to succeed. Sorry you had to experience the scum of humanity, but we need a patch for the real world, not some digital game. 

Grab your pitchforks!

-------------------------E

you get 1/5 of whatever money that winner get.

this is a perfect system

in roll the dice system, a person with great luck can get all the gear in 1 run

while the person with a shitty luck will never get the gear even for 100 runs if rng is not on his side

and the other who lost the roll ? well with roll the dice system they will get NOTHING

in the bid system. the one that lost get 1/5 of whatever amount of money the winner get

so they'll get rich very quickly, and be able to afford the weapon if it drop again

and if you do win the weapon, the money you pay is shared to the other people in the group THAT HELP YOU GET THAT WEAPON

bid system > roll the dice system !!

3 minutes ago, Evergrace said:

This is only a problem in their western markets, so no, it's not a design flaw. It's a flaw in how people in the west are brought up, we're taught to sacrifice our neighbor to succeed. Sorry you had to experience the scum of humanity, but we need a patch for the real world, not some digital game. 

Grab your pitchforks!

-------------------------E

True. It's the same thing with the AFK players in dungeons or the ninja-master loot trick. 

All dirty and cheap tricks to destroy the experience of other users, and all tricks the developers never considered a problem because they're not a problem in Asia. A lot of western players are toxic, that's pretty much it. 

You get a class specific weapon if you open your personal loot box and then open the weapon box with a Brilliant key they cost 80 NCcoins you can also get the keys on the market place or from the daily dash, If you truly need the item that badly ask your party members most people I have met in-game are rather cordial, well unless your're bidding against another person of the same class.  Lets not cry about the loot system it is not broken.

Archived