I'm satisfied with the game

Rizkado

I've seen all these negative reviews but personally I love this game XD I can hardly put it down. The combat feels so good. The pvp is a little unbalanced but I've found out how to counter most of them(curse u assassin QAQ). But rly the pvp feels good and requires actual skill. The story oh my god..... WHAT ARE U GUBONG?! Love the story XD I like the characters except u yonkai..... The crafting/gathering system is ok better than most I've seen. The bots aren't rly a problem for me anymore I only see 1 or 2 every hour and if I do see them I just block/report them XD. The dungeons are pretty hard QAQ which makes it super fun and intense cx. The hongmoon store I haven't really checked it out and I really don't care about it yet XD. 

But that's pretty much it :3 I love this game and I hope it will strive on. Can't wait for Tuesday's update :'D.

First off, I agree. Fk Yonkai.

I'm glad to see someone else enjoying the game as well. I honestly feel like we see more negative threads because there isn't much reason for players that are enjoying the game to even leave the game to come to the forums to post haha. I mean yea, some of these complaints are very valid and I even agree with a few but like 90% of things I read here is just super salty. :(

I've been told the story in this game is shit but I actually really wanna know what happens so I'm waiting for the 50 patch in the future. I accidentally spoiled it a bit for myself on YouTube but I still wanna know how things led up the what they did if that makes sense. This is one of few games I see myself having an account with full 45s and hopefully will shoot for gold/plat on all of them.

Luckily in this game, even if a dungeon is hard for you, most of us don't mind carrying people through. I personally don't mind one bit haha. I'm glad to say that I've seen next to no elitism since a lot of people are still making mistakes. The last guy I did meet refused to take dragon bloods because he "knew" the fight and always tanked it but died on every single boss and I  ended up tanking the whole thing. <.< BUT! I've digressed.

The game really is enjoyable and I see myself playing it for a few years.

XD yeah most of the time I'm just like why side quest just let me get on with the story qwq. Yeah if I ever need help I just ask XD not trying to run suicude missions... Maybe. And yeah I tried to show my friend this game but he saw the negative post on here ): now he won't play it. I know that a lot of them are valid but I've been able to avoid most if not all of them so yeah. I can't wait for lvl 50 either :).

It's really unfortunate the way things turned out between the community and NCSoft. :/ But I don't wanna detract from your thread. You should just tell your friend how much fun you're having. I've convinced a handful of friends already about how fun this game is because they all know if I don't shut up about something, I must REALLY like it.

I am enjoying the game as well nothing is perfect but that is to be expected LOL. 

I fell in love with summoner quickly which is rare for me to fall in love with a class so quickly. Although part of be wants to try something else as well I can't seem to get off my summoner and that is a really good sign for me. 

I was playing ESO and as much as I like the storyline I can't seem to get a character to max and not because of the grind but just because I can't settle on a playstyle I am so particular once I settle and it takes me a while 

It's been a long time since the first class I picked up was the one I went back to and focused on

You see a lot of people complaining on the forums because they're grouchy and need a nap and have nothing better to do. The people who enjoy the game are too busy playing it :) Just ignore them. A normal functioning adult would just close and uninstall the game and go play a new one anyway without feeling so self-entitled they'd make a huge crying rant about it, lmao. Or hang around the forums in general like a mosquito for days after "quitting" being awkwardly negative in every topic.

It's a pretty game,  I love that the PvP is equalized and not gear-based. And despite all the crocodile tears about the CONVENIENCES and cosmetics behind the cash wall it's not pay to play or pay to win at all. Even the conveniences of premium aren't really anything that you'd miss unless you KNEW you were missing them. I've been MMO hopping a lot the past few years and quitting for every small reason, and I'm pretty happy with this so far. I can't imagine how much pain the ppl whining about this game 2 weeks after launch must feel in some of the crappy other games on the market.

I agree. I think this is the MMORPG I've been looking for all these years. The two major reasons why are because the combat is engaging and there is no monthly subscription. There are also lots of other things I like about the game. Some of the complaints that I see on the forum are valid but most of them are trivial even though people seem to make a huge deal about the smallest problems. It's quite apparent that a lot of the people that complain are greedy or have very little patience.

5 minutes ago, Geoff said:

I agree. I think this is the MMORPG I've been looking for all these years. The two major reasons why are because the combat is engaging and there is no monthly subscription. There are also lots of other things I like about the game. Some of the complaints that I see on the forum are valid but most of them are trivial even though people seem to make a huge deal about the smallest problems. It's quite apparent that a lot of the people that complain are greedy or have very little patience.

Yea I feel like this is THE game I've been waiting for as well. I got to finally experience the "total noob" experience I've been wanting for years where I just laugh at the stupid shit I die to. Can't wait to get my KFM up to 45 so I can try soloing Blackwyrm one day lmao.

There will always be negative reviews on the web. I believe these writers take it too personal and they should be using comparisons instead of saying "I Didn't like this personally" using different words. I waste no time reading reviews, I jump in the game and try it myself. There have been many bad reviews for a lot of games I ve played in the past and I had a total different experience from those bad reviews. This game is new in NA/eu and it will juts keep growing. The combat in BnS has excellent mechanics its both tactical and engaging. Its not your usual hag and Slash nor it is the usual point and click. Play, Enjoy, Relax screw those reviews.

I love the fact that it can run and look beautiful on my "good enough to play WoW" laptop, after seeing people stream it i had no idea till i randomly googled the minimum specs the other week.

I really love how friendly it is to solo players, yet when i want / need to group up, the cross realm group lobby makes life such a breeze!

I've even gone from my "i'll only ever f2p!" stance to the student pack and now a month of premium, i'm enjoying it that much.

While i'll still mutter in annoyance over the RNG box, even that can't detract from how much fun i'm having. 

I've really enjoyed the large selection of abilities available and how I can build in a way that isn't at all the accepted best build (Ice Rain instead of Ember Stacks for FM) although I always wish there were more options available. I like those choices. The only complaint I really agree with is that the Master Looter stuff is kind of annoying but I've only had that actually happen once so it doesn't annoy me that much.

Archived