So let me get this straight

Sycogenesis

The main things I can think of to do would be to farm to upgrade your weapon, farm gold,  farm for soul shields (ex. moonwater arena, poharens, etc.), do achievements either for the bonus stats or not, farm for outfits, and do dailies. I don't know what you expect out of a game that just came out but at least Mushin's Tower,  a new dungeon, a new raid, and the pvp preseason are all coming in 4 days. If you have nothing to do now then just wait until the 10th for the content update.

2 minutes ago, Noryll said:

The main things I can think of to do would be to farm to upgrade your weapon, farm gold,  farm for soul shields (ex. moonwater arena, poharens, etc.), do achievements either for the bonus stats or not, farm for outfits, and do dailies. I don't know what you expect out of a game that just came out but at least Mushin's Tower,  a new dungeon, a new raid, and the pvp preseason are all coming in 4 days. If you have nothing to do now then just wait until the 10th for the content update.

The game has not...just come out.

13 hours ago, Mishi said:

Im sure they meant: The game just came out for NA/EU. 

That is what I meant yes. Of course the game isn't going to have all the stuff that the other versions do right off the bat. I don't think I've seen a game that transitioned over from another country and had all the same stuff from the get-go, in terms of MMO's at least. Good news is that so far content is coming decently quick and that the eastern versions of the game give us insight into what's coming up soon for us. Just as a summary, there's a decent bit to do now but if it's not enough for you then wait 4 days until the 10th when more is added.

12 hours ago, Tomoyo said:

On top of the above mentioned things to do, work on your achievement points so you'll have an easier time later earning your Hongmoon skills. Just a few days left until a major content patch. :P

I should be doing this myself too. Achievements are more important in this game than most would expect. You can eventually get costumes and stuff later from your achievement points so why not do them? Gives me a reason to go for the 100/1000 kill achievements on bosses like Gubong/Devourer, and the Infernal Lord lol.

Joy, you reached the current endgame.

Now you can participate in a variety of activities such as:

• Playing Arena
  • Upgrading gear
  • Doing dailies
  • Running dungeons
  • Crafting
  • Collecting outfits
  • Collecting items to sell
  • Fighting in open world pvp
  • Wishing open world pvp had a more balanced population
  • Talking to people
  • Level an alt for increased daily gold gains
  • Being social in game
  • Realizing that you don't have to play BnS for 10 hours per day
  • Dance parties

28 minutes ago, Succubus Lilith said:

Joy, you reached the current endgame.

Now you can participate in a variety of activities such as:

• Playing Arena
  • Upgrading gear
  • Doing dailies
  • Running dungeons
  • Crafting
  • Collecting outfits
  • Collecting items to sell
  • Fighting in open world pvp
  • Wishing open world pvp had a more balanced population
  • Talking to people
  • Level an alt for increased daily gold gains
  • Being social in game
  • Realizing that you don't have to play BnS for 10 hours per day
  • Dance parties

You Sir just won my respect 

14 hours ago, Sycogenesis said:

When you hit 45 and there's nothing to do but daily quest and upgrade your wep you actually have a cap of how many dailies you can do..... so wtf is there to do sides pvp at that point?

You can hang around E.Fleet and continue to get reward boxes from all the big bosses in  there ^_^ start gathering coins up~ also a chance at the outfit from the Siren box i think has it. Oh and you can collect the soul shield parts from there.

Archived