3 classes need to be fixed

rhehethtg

2 hours ago, Vecejj said:

Summoner, Blade cancer and destro are undoubtedly out of balance and if you disagree then you play them and take advantage of how broken they are right now. 

I just did a tag match, 1723 is my rating, I used my tab (I'm FM) to break from the destro grapple since spamming 1 and 2 never breaks anything stupidly, he tags the BD he uses phantom grip on me and since I have no tab I spam 1 to break it, in pop the destro pops fury and he 100-0s me with all 3 interferes, my 3 defensive skills available to use but in 4 seconds he solo's me... if that is not broken you are just delusional. 

inb4 save your tab, if I didn't use my tab before he would've done the same in a cc chain. My team mates were shocked, I did ask why one of them didn't interfere and both of them said they did not expect someone to 100-0 someone in a few seconds which I said fair enough, you can't argue with that. 

Playing with random people in a tag match should not be your pov when it comes to balance. The fact you didn't tag out after blowing your defensives vs such a lineup is more of a l2p issue tbh. The combo you faced was extremely strong, but that was more lineup then anything. Them not tagging in because they were not expecting it was more lack of information then anything. It's a very obvious combo which everyone and their mother can respond too.
I'm a BM so don't start with ''you're one of those''.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Pbblade said:

Playing with random people in a tag match should not be your pov when it comes to balance. The fact you didn't tag out after blowing your defensives vs such a lineup is more of a l2p issue tbh. The combo you faced was extremely strong, but that was more lineup then anything. Them not tagging in because they were not expecting it was more lack of information then anything. It's a very obvious combo which everyone and their mother can respond too.
I'm a BM so don't start with ''you're one of those''.

My pov is from both tag and 1v1, I blew only my one tab all my defensives were up so you can't read I presume? ^^

As for my team, yea they should've interfered but it's not the fact they didn't it's the fact a class can do that, it's the only class who drop a player in seconds heck not even summoners can do with the sunflower spam. 

FYI you clearly don't play tag since you can't tag whiles cc'd, shocker right? 

12 minutes ago, Vecejj said:

My pov is from both tag and 1v1, I blew only my one tab all my defensives were up so you can't read I presume? ^^

As for my team, yea they should've interfered but it's not the fact they didn't it's the fact a class can do that, it's the only class who drop a player in seconds heck not even summoners can do with the sunflower spam. 

FYI you clearly don't play tag since you can't tag whiles cc'd, shocker right? 

I have 250 tag games so i'm not new to tag. It's true that there are certain combos that are ridiculously strong in.. anything that includes a LBD/Destro + grip.
When they tag to go offensive during grip you tag to go defensive during grip, it's that simple.
If you know you're up against a combination that can tear your appart during a 6 second window, you simply tag out if your defensives are on cd so you don't die, or wait with using them untill someone tags in.

Again, tag should not be used as balance because certain combos will be more dominant over others due to synergy rather then balance issues.

Needless to say. The current ranking is still

Destroyer
Assa
LBD

coming from a korean professional streamer.

8 minutes ago, Pbblade said:

I have 250 tag games so i'm not new to tag. It's true that there are certain combos that are ridiculously strong in.. anything that includes a LBD/Destro + grip.
When they tag to go offensive during grip you tag to go defensive during grip, it's that simple.
If you know you're up against a combination that can tear your appart during a 6 second window, you simply tag out if your defensives are on cd so you don't die, or wait with using them untill someone tags in.

Again, tag should not be used as balance because certain combos will be more dominant over others due to synergy rather then balance issues.

Needless to say. The current ranking is still

Destroyer
Assa
LBD

coming from a korean professional streamer.

I was just using their damage as an example of potential balance issues, fury is quite broken perhaps due to being combo'd makes it a broken combo but fury + spin is extremely strong regardless of tag or 1v1. 

In this situation they chained me very well prior to that and forced my tab (summ popped in and pinned me with cat, tab is only way to break from that) then as soon as summ disappear the BD gripped me and in popped destro to wipe me off the face of the earth before I even had the chance to tag, no other class can do that, at max they can take 50% of your hp in an interfere combo but destros can easily finish you in seconds.

To me it's the damage that is broken, I've seen some phenomenal players die to this, one in particular yesterday was a summoner that managed to 1v3 after us 2 died, he then started first in the match and I'm not sure what happened (Idk summoner skills) but the BD gripped him and he didn't break it, destro pops in and he's down to about 10% hp in the first 10 seconds to which the BD follows up with an air combo. 

For me the ranking goes:

Destro

Summ

Sin

BD

KFM

FM

BM

only done 9 arena matches so far.

summoner vs summoner is a test of skill.

summoner vs FM is whoever can combo more.

summoner vs bladedancer/assassin is pretty much luck.

summoenr vs destroyer.....just put a big fat surrender button  on screen please.

you can not do ANYTHING to em.

you can hurt em much, you cant outrun em, and you are stunend to death pretty much.

only classes i have experienced so far.

I dont mind fun skills, but destroyers seem to have no drawback....

if they can reach you prepare to be killed.

but yeah if i ever see destroyer pop up again I am just gonna alt + f4 and do somethign else.

no fun at all.

wait so dest spin is op but kung fu master and blade masters blocks aren't? am I missing something? they're basically the same thing lol

have you even played destroyer to say that it takes no skill whatsoever to play and press 1 button you win? lol
like any other classes you gotta be patient and precise with your combos.

I'm a destroyer and currently at around mid 1700 and there are players who shits on my destroyer regardless of their class. 

I used to *cricket* about blademasters block or even kfm's ten million sec stuns when i was still new to the game but after understanding the classes and the gameplay a lil bit more I'm down to face any class. my last 5 runs in solo were W against destroyer, blademaster and summoner and L against KFM and FM

Everythings balanced. 
It's just simple logic.. You win then you are better than your opponent.. You lose then they are better. End of story

13 hours ago, Vecejj said:

I was just using their damage as an example of potential balance issues, fury is quite broken perhaps due to being combo'd makes it a broken combo but fury + spin is extremely strong regardless of tag or 1v1. 

In this situation they chained me very well prior to that and forced my tab (summ popped in and pinned me with cat, tab is only way to break from that) then as soon as summ disappear the BD gripped me and in popped destro to wipe me off the face of the earth before I even had the chance to tag, no other class can do that, at max they can take 50% of your hp in an interfere combo but destros can easily finish you in seconds.

To me it's the damage that is broken, I've seen some phenomenal players die to this, one in particular yesterday was a summoner that managed to 1v3 after us 2 died, he then started first in the match and I'm not sure what happened (Idk summoner skills) but the BD gripped him and he didn't break it, destro pops in and he's down to about 10% hp in the first 10 seconds to which the BD follows up with an air combo. 

For me the ranking goes:

Destro

Summ

Sin

BD

KFM

FM

BM

Yeah i understand you completely, destroyers are honestly the most dominant. It's not neccesarily because of their 100-0 combo, but it is part of it for sure. The thing that i have vs destroyers is let's say i never use tab because if i do and get locked, i'm dead. But if i decide not to tab a stun, i'll still receive 30-50% ''chip damage'' which eventually leads me to tab. That's always the issue vs destroyers, once a stun goes off, you're in a huge disadvantage. I think the main issue destroyers are balanced is due to their animations being slow compared to other classes (lbd for example, super fast, but less damage). If for example an LBD catches you with a stun, you don't really tab unless it's draw stance poke into RMB's. But if they stun you, you don't end up being nearly dead if you don't tab.

On 2/6/2016 at 4:09 AM, rhehethtg said:

Nowhere did I say the classes are op, I said that their playstyle takes very little skill, they can be way worse than you at the game but still win simply because anyone can press 1 button over and over. I play bm and an assassin and win most of my matches against my own classes or fm/kfm and even some against the 3 classes listed above. It just annoys me that I lose to people that are worse than me, reworking those abilities to something that does take skill will make the game more fun for everyone.

You lose to these classes because you make a mistake at some point during the match. Don't blame balance for your own lack of competence.

1 hour ago, Roxefeller said:

You lose to these classes because you make a mistake at some point during the match. Don't blame balance for your own lack of competence.

Are you implying any of the 3 ez mode classes aren't forgiving and require little knowledge of the game? Yep this is very true he made one mistake and due to his lack of "competence" he lost because of 1 mistake = dead vs ez mode classes which can fall on their face constantly and just need to punish you once.

On 6/2/2016 at 8:07 PM, EgoVasilisk said:

and KFMs? 30%hp on 1 chaincombo?

Sins with their instaTeleButtStabDazeOyouTabNpIllInvAgain?

Actually only BM/FM requires skill/hands to win

Eurgh, the dumbest thing I've read ever. Ever.

You have no idea how HARD the combos are for KFM and Sins. Easily the hardest combos to do in the game.

URGH the dumbest thing I've read ever. Ever.....

theres no HARD combos in this game, only long sequences that some tards/kids cant learn/memorize...

kids DONT FEEL BAD....there are people who cant write without looking at the keyboard....

HARD COMBO: '' X skill'' you only can use this skill while your opponent is knock down and you are behind of him, jumping and doing a total 360° no scope, while u drink an entire glass of water, reciting a tongue twister <<<< Thats a hard combo, not a single sequence of 8 buttons

i have idea how the KFM works i played with the ONE (gold) of my cousin i got a 3 streak on arena, after that i just laugh a lot coz i played it better than him (on the first try)

(see how he takes pbbly way to seriously)

1 minute ago, Oishii said:

Are you implying any of the 3 ez mode classes aren't forgiving and require little knowledge of the game? Yep this is very true he made one mistake and due to his lack of "competence" he lost because of 1 mistake = dead vs ez mode classes which can fall on their face constantly and just need to punish you once.

These classes are easy to play and easy to predict. Instead of spending time on the forums bitching about balance. Spend time learning these classes and how to counter them.

Archived