rhehethtg

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, TheKoR said:

No no you are not right -_- stop thinking you are

this just shows you have no brain, feel bad for ya

1 minute ago, TheKoR said:

Rhett go lie down yove been at this days  trying to convince people classes are imbalanced its done nothing but pist people off

english pls

33 minutes ago, rhehethtg said:

this just shows you have no brain, feel bad for ya

english pls

People who disagree with you have no brain?  One misspelling and your response is "english pls"?

You do seriously need to lie down.  And maybe define what "balance" is before screaming and crying that the game needs it.  If anyone only presses 1 button to kill you, then I think I've sleuthed the answer to your problem:  you.  If someone spams a button, then you should know when the window of opportunities are.  Do you have to wait for a certain number of spins?  A certain duration while spinning before you can do damage/get a CC off?  What will the other player do immediately after a few spins, and how can you counter that?

Many fighting games have characters that you can spam something simple with and beat other new players.  This isn't a new phenomenon.  Learn to beat it, and suddenly you can beat basically everyone who tries that on you.

And go rest, you're getting all worked up for literally no reason.  You want so badly for balance to be the problem, but there's no proof that it is for you.

23 minutes ago, Cogbyrn said:

People who disagree with you have no brain?  One misspelling and your response is "english pls"?

You do seriously need to lie down.  And maybe define what "balance" is before screaming and crying that the game needs it.  If anyone only presses 1 button to kill you, then I think I've sleuthed the answer to your problem:  you.  If someone spams a button, then you should know when the window of opportunities are.  Do you have to wait for a certain number of spins?  A certain duration while spinning before you can do damage/get a CC off?  What will the other player do immediately after a few spins, and how can you counter that?

Many fighting games have characters that you can spam something simple with and beat other new players.  This isn't a new phenomenon.  Learn to beat it, and suddenly you can beat basically everyone who tries that on you.

And go rest, you're getting all worked up for literally no reason.  You want so badly for balance to be the problem, but there's no proof that it is for you.

it's a fact that destroyers mostly press tab, yes you can't disagree with that since it's a fact

The abilities that I mentioned in the topic simply take ZERO skill, as an assassin you simply can't counter someone just slashing around him all game

you hit a destroyer once while he's tabbing > you get stunned > he does a simple combo > you lose all your health

you stun him after he's done tabbing > he stunbreaks > starts tabbing again it's just retarded

if you take it too slow and wait for him to stop tabbing his v will be off cd and he will just heal any damage you dealt to him

if something is spammable and very effective and can barely be countered it's unbalanced yes

19 hours ago, EgoVasilisk said:

and KFMs? 30%hp on 1 chaincombo?

Sins with their instaTeleButtStabDazeOyouTabNpIllInvAgain?

Actually only BM/FM requires skill/hands to win

are you high bro. kfm is the most skilled base required class within all the classes. all we have is stunlock to make up for our lose of damage why? sins have stealth counter againts kfm. a pro sin will never ever lose to a pro kfm. summoners are strong yes but i rather fight a summoner over a sin any given time of the day. as for destroyers all they do is spin. see destroyers dont take skills to play. but on a player who is very well skilled will make a destroyer into a god. why? because they will learn how to counter with their spin so u will never ever cc them. thus why kfm cant even cc a pro destroyer. fm isnt op because they dont have blocks to help themselves fight so bm is probably the only class that i would give respect to and kfm users. because when it comes to skill base these 2 class requires way more skills to play compared to any other class because they have no special countering moves againts the other class. this is why i left teh game because i got tired of winning my tag matches do to my spin to win friends :)

Really the only bullshit class right now are Blade Dancers.

The class is just an unimaginative dumed-down version of Blade Master,

BM has a charge stun, but if you i-frame it, it doesn't go off. BD has a charge stun, but the animation is longer than .5 seconds, and if you get hit, you get stunned.

BM has a ranged immunity for 5 attacks. BD has a full immunity for 5 attacks.

BM has a lightning stance that does high damage. BD has the same lightning stance, except does twice as much damage.

BM has a frontal block that stuns. BD has a 360 block that stuns.

BM "Take Flight" costs 2 resources, 24 sec cooldown. Two talent points take that to 1 chi, 18 second cooldown.
BD "Take Flight" costs 1 resource, 18 second cooldown. 1 talent point takes that to 0 chi.

These are just the easiest things I've seen and why the class is so easy to play and so easy to do combo's with. It's literally a dumbed-down, easier to use version of Blade Master.

What a joke. Korean logic at its finest.

13 minutes ago, daayssenpai said:

Really the only bullshit class right now are Blade Dancers.

The class is just an unimaginative dumed-down version of Blade Master,

BM has a charge stun, but if you i-frame it, it doesn't go off. BD has a charge stun, but the animation is longer than .5 seconds, and if you get hit, you get stunned.

BM has a ranged immunity for 5 attacks. BD has a full immunity for 5 attacks.

BM has a lightning stance that does high damage. BD has the same lightning stance, except does twice as much damage.

BM has a frontal block that stuns. BD has a 360 block that stuns.

BM "Take Flight" costs 2 resources, 24 sec cooldown. Two talent points take that to 1 chi, 18 second cooldown.
BD "Take Flight" costs 1 resource, 18 second cooldown. 1 talent point takes that to 0 chi.

These are just the easiest things I've seen and why the class is so easy to play and so easy to do combo's with. It's literally a dumbed-down, easier to use version of Blade Master.

What a joke. Korean logic at its finest.

This was exactly my point on Page 1. Blade Masters do get better with levels/time, but Blade Dancers stay on top from beginning to end, and are vastly easier to play.

The game is more balanced at lvl 50, right now you have some class that perform better in arena than others. However the pvp it's all about skills, knowledge and low latency (it's truly  difficult to combo when you have 280 of latency).

Keep in mind we are playing a client that is balanced around level 50 + 10 hongmoon points, it is just locked to lv45. Ofcourse PvP wont be as balanced as it should be.

Is is disapointing? Yes.

Is it gamebreaking that it need fixes asap? No.(Not that there's an option anyway, all depends on NCsoft to pull the lever to remove the lock)

Be patient and you will get more access to skill points & abilities to counter those classes. 

I myself play a Force Master, as frustrated it can be for me to play against Destroyer / Blade Dancer because of their low cost(chi) to 100% resist all my skills, I know there will be a way better future for me once I get access to more skill points & abilities from hongmoon levels. I just keep working on perfecting my combo's etc for once they make a mistake.

/Ragemode: damn NCSoft fix EU servers so I can actually perform a combo fully and not have a 200ms difference between PvE and PvP

TL:DR: Keep playing and progressing with your class you enjoy. The better you get now, the eassier the curve will be once hongmoon levels arrive to balance everything out.

9 hours ago, rhehethtg said:

I really don't get people like you

Let's look at destroyer for example it's mostly pressing 1 button THAT'S A FACT SOMETHING YOU CAN'T ARGUE

Does spamming 1 skill take skill? it simply doesn't anyone with a brain can agree

spamming 1 button shouldn't be as effective as it is

either you are playing lbm/summ/destroyer or you're one of those ppl that plays pve all day and simply doesn't have a clue about anything in pvp but tell people ''to stop crying'' to look cool

silent peasant

Are you actually insane? If you think any class in this game just has to spam 1 button you have literally lost your ever lovin mind kid. Please just stop posting.

On 2/6/2016 at 10:59 PM, Asildriez said:

What are you going on about? Destroyers tab skill does next to no damage it is for resist and I think a little move speed and traited can parry for 0.5 sec. 

When a blade dancer is spamming resist think of it more as them spending all of their energy. If they are using the energy to spin it is energy they can't use to burst you. Again the spin is not very threatful damage. If you are making a BD spin alot that is a good thing.

As for summoners the cat is super annoying yes. If you have a skill that puts people into an unconscious state use it on the cat. Summoners are very squishy and have no escapes of their own so essentially the cat interrupting your combos is their escape.

Your little bit about putting the cat in an unconscious state I'm going to tell you now is next to impossible. For example, let's say you manage to do so. As an Assassin (which I am) I have my 1 in stealth that renders a target unconscious for 30 seconds. Now, under these circumstances, I don't have to deal with the cat for 30 seconds. Great. Wait. The summoner is dancing around that *cricket*ing cat, so now 2 of my best combos are useless. GG, summoner wins again.

Destroyers. Their tab resists, and oh wait, ticking away at my health for just about 2% per time, and a near infinite number of spins, not allowing me to use any proper skills to get close to them when they spec into certain spins? Hmm. Yes, because that's not threatening.

Blade Cancer. Don't even get me STARTED on Blade Cancer. They've got a double knock up, and they can stun you from a shuriken toss, yet I hear they're easy to beat. Is that why there are so many LBD and BD's in the higher elo brackets? They're actually known to be stronger and quite imba at the current patch, Korea included. Their spin is a threat, unlike your post saying it isn't, and if you've ever faced a proper BD, you'd know.

Do your research before you spout nonsense, please.

On 2/6/2016 at 8:30 PM, rhehethtg said:

Destroyer: A class shouldn't be able to just press tab and do tons of damage, move quickly and stun while doing so. I really like the skill ceiling of this game but skills like this just take SO much skill away from the game.

Blade dancer: I don't get why you would add a skill that makes you resist ANY damage for a few seconds, it again, takes skill away from the game. Also their tab has big range, does a lot of damage and resists stuns. It just doesn't make sense having something like this in the game.

Summoner: This game is mostly based around combo's and stunlocking. The summoner's pet literally breaks that whole concept you can't combo a summoner because the pet will just stun, grab etc. while doing so.

I'm not saying the classes don't take any skill, it's just that they have abilities which makes the skill ceiling so much lower and gives an advantage over other classes.

@rhehethtg I would love for you to come into my Discord to talk. I may have a decent proposition for you, because you and I have a fair bit in common here. If you're interested in speaking in detail, let me know. I'm on just about all the time, however after I finish off this post, I'm going to bed, so if you're interested, I'd be more than willing to talk in a PM and set something up to speak.

10 hours ago, Reaver123 said:

Its not that i dont care about Balancing Classes, i DO, its just this games a different kind of PVP game. its a Skill based one. I could sit here and cry about how all assassins do is get you in a stun lock and just rock my world every arena match,. or i can learn to counter that move properly. I main a KFM and i fought against one and got my but wooped he kept grappling me and i did not know how to trigger my grapple or counter, once i learned how to do this i was able to counter his grapple and hit him with a grapple of my own. same thing with Assassin once i learned that there attack began with them waving there hands i was able to counter it. STOP CRYING, the balances will come if needed. just enjoy the damn game or dont play at all... 

You're correct. A skill based game, Reaver123. How, pray tell, is skill pressing 1, 2 or 3 buttons exclusively. As an Assassin player, I know for a fact all of my combos include half of my skill bar, if not more, not to mention co-ordination and general quick reactions. Yes, generally, you can learn to counter just about everything in the game, until you're somehow stunned mid-air by a summoner while you're finishing a combo in a move you shouldn't be stunned in due to proper in-game mechanics. Or maybe we'll look at Blade Cancers. They spin spin spin until they get a parry or deflect good enough to stun you, and they move in for the kill, but wait. You sidestep out of the spin and you're going to get away to reset? NOPE! They pull you back in to spin spin spin some more. Demacians have come to Blade and Soul! Unfortunately, with LBD's and BD's alike, you do need to have patience, but here's the kicker, buddy boy. Your patience either leads to a defeat, or a win that is solely reliant on a shoddy points system if you time out, or how good the LBD is at pressing tab and maybe 2 other buttons for a multi-knockup combo, which in my opinion is complete horse shit, because you can't tab out of that. My lotus doesn't even let me out of that BS. So before you go and tell me every class takes skill, make sure you look a summoner in the eye when you tell him and he laughs while he uses his rumblebees and his cat is half way up your ass, or a Destroyer is spinning like Garen on a rampage with mobi boots chunking you for 5% health a spin into an unescapable 2 button knockup combo.

Skill is more than a couple buttons. If you can spam a couple buttons and beat just about every class, that is not skill. That is abusing a clearly imbalanced trait that hasn't been patched due to the release of a game however many patches behind the current Korean meta-game.

2 hours ago, Provision said:

Keep in mind we are playing a client that is balanced around level 50 + 10 hongmoon points, it is just locked to lv45. Ofcourse PvP wont be as balanced as it should be.

Is is disapointing? Yes.

Is it gamebreaking that it need fixes asap? No.(Not that there's an option anyway, all depends on NCsoft to pull the lever to remove the lock)

Be patient and you will get more access to skill points & abilities to counter those classes. 

I myself play a Force Master, as frustrated it can be for me to play against Destroyer / Blade Dancer because of their low cost(chi) to 100% resist all my skills, I know there will be a way better future for me once I get access to more skill points & abilities from hongmoon levels. I just keep working on perfecting my combo's etc for once they make a mistake.

/Ragemode: damn NCSoft fix EU servers so I can actually perform a combo fully and not have a 200ms difference between PvE and PvP

TL:DR: Keep playing and progressing with your class you enjoy. The better you get now, the eassier the curve will be once hongmoon levels arrive to balance everything out.

I also want to touch on this. @Provision I completely agree with you here. The game is progression locked right now because it's supposed to be a 50+10 thing. Unfortunately we do not currently have this and we will all be behind to the classes that get those easy-win skills up to 45. However, the game will balance out at 50+10. It's just a matter of us doing what we can in the meantime to learn what we can of our class in order to make our provisional climb from 1500 up.

Arenas are fun, and crushing a seemingly OP class is a rush like no other. I'm an Assassin as I explained in my last post, and honestly, my 3 biggest counters are LBD/BD, Summoner and other Assassins. All it is for me right now is the willingness of having enough patience to time out the LBD/BD skills, the resolve to know that I'm going to get crushed by all Summoners because of both the targeting system and their unfair pet, and the knowledge of my class to lead me into a victory over other Assassins. It's not just a skill game, but a knowledge and strategy game. Learn and grow with it, and make your class your own. Create a playstyle all your own. I did, and now I win over 50% of my matches.

On 2/6/2016 at 6:30 PM, rhehethtg said:

Blade dancer: I don't get why you would add a skill that makes you resist ANY damage for a few seconds, it again, takes skill away from the game. Also their tab has big range, does a lot of damage and resists stuns. It just doesn't make sense having something like this in the game.

You have never actually played Blade Dancer competitively have you?

o Resists Any Damage for a few seconds? no it's .5 seconds, anyone with a brain can tell when that resist Damage aspect is not there when the spin animation begins.

o Tab has big range? uh no, the range is about as large as their LMB regular attack it's just 360 and does little damage at that.
o Resists stuns? yes you are right but not knock ups / grabs / or knockdowns and anyone with that knowledge will abuse that, also you can't just spam it either or u run out of Focus ... 2 Focus per spin. 5 spins and you are dry and drowning in pressure to survive.

Go actually play the class and read the skills before making statements like this because you play a class it counters [Assassin] or u just play sloppy and fall to their playstyle and lose doesn't mean the class takes no skill.  It means you need to upgrade your skill as a player.

1 minute ago, AlphaLycan1020 said:

You have never actually played Blade Dancer competitively have you?

o Resists Any Damage for a few seconds? no it's .5 seconds, anyone with a brain can tell when that resist Damage aspect is not there when the spin animation begins.

o Tab has big range? uh no, the range is about as large as their LMB regular attack it's just 360 and does little damage at that.
o Resists stuns? yes you are right but not knock ups / grabs / or knockdowns and anyone with that knowledge will abuse that, also you can't just spam it either or u run out of Focus ... 2 Focus per spin. 5 spins and you are dry and drowning in pressure to survive.

Go actually play the class and read the skills before making statements like this because you play a class it counters [Assassin] or u just play sloppy and fall to their playstyle and lose doesn't mean the class takes no skill.  It means you need to upgrade your skill as a player.

Here's the thing @AlphaLycan1020 not everyone has the ability to buy character slots, and not everyone wants to play a class just to learn it. Personally, I've done research on each class, and the only ways I can learn how to beat them is to scrim my clan members. I have faced numerous Platinum and Diamond Blade Cancers, and the one thing I've seen in common with all of them? They have all clearly risen the ladder relatively easily. The most recent one I faced was Plat, and his win streak continued at an astonishing 25 win streak. It's not impressive, because he admitted all he did was spin, blade toss and use his double knock up combo. That's hardly skill. That's actually a fair bit of BS.

But I do agree with you in one large aspect. With most Blade Cancers having relatively the same playstyle and reaction timing, once you beat one, you generally know how to counter the rest. Your combos are easy to guess, but hard to counter because you take a significantly less amount of chi than most other classes to do what we try to. My Assassin? My best skills are 3 chi per skill, generally speaking, so I run out stupid quick, but I have skills that allow me to regen the entire bar if I use them correctly. Blade Cancer doesn't let that happen, because the skillset is too much to handle at 45. They rock every class because they can deny chi regeneration far too easily by pretty much finishing the match quicker than an Assassin can swing off a full chi bar of stealth RMB's. 

28 minutes ago, Roxysox said:

Skill is more than a couple buttons. If you can spam a couple buttons and beat just about every class, that is not skill. That is abusing a clearly imbalanced trait that hasn't been patched due to the release of a game however many patches behind the current Korean meta-game.

You're beating players, not classes.  I've beaten many Destros who think spin will save them.  Then other Destros who utilize their skillset have beaten me, because the spinners never showed me what else a Destro can do.

Honestly, at this point I don't even care if things are unbalanced right now, or if the game is harder for me right now.  All it does is force me (because I'm a Force Master, get it?  #JOKES) to dig deeper to think of what I can do, what I have in my toolkit, and what I could do with a few more skill points.  It's preparing me for when things apparently get "easier".  Except I'm still going to have to know how to counter the spins and such, because you don't just magically get Spin Counter as an ability with a few more points.

Just now, Cogbyrn said:

You're beating players, not classes.  I've beaten many Destros who think spin will save them.  Then other Destros who utilize their skillset have beaten me, because the spinners never showed me what else a Destro can do.

Honestly, at this point I don't even care if things are unbalanced right now, or if the game is harder for me right now.  All it does is force me (because I'm a Force Master, get it?  #JOKES) to dig deeper to think of what I can do, what I have in my toolkit, and what I could do with a few more skill points.  It's preparing me for when things apparently get "easier".  Except I'm still going to have to know how to counter the spins and such, because you don't just magically get Spin Counter as an ability with a few more points.

Best joke NA. I actually laughed, that was actually good haha.

You're right though. I am beating players and not classes, but the rest of what I said still comes into play. Certain classes all have the exact same build path, and it legitimately takes them to the top rating with the current system. Example, LBD/BD has actually been known to be slightly imba, and this has come not only from Korean Americans I've talked to that played both this version and the Korean version (on the same patch) but people who have played other versions with english patches. LBD/BD can take one simple build, use 3-4 buttons, and climb to Plat in one day. Whereas a decent (I said decent, not good, not amazing, not pro) will have a hard time beating said LBD/BD. Unfortunately for LBD/BD it's not a skill game. The same goes for summoners. It's just not, right now.

But I do understand where you're coming from, being forced to dig deeper in your kit. I've had bouts of 20 minutes (documented on stream) where I left arena lobby to completely re-do my build because I felt it had to change. It didn't mesh well, or I lost some damage trying to change it in the exceptionally short 30 seconds. It's that part of the game I love, but when I'm defeated by some player pressing 2, maybe 3 buttons, I don't accept that as defeat. I legitimately put that under an imba class during a time in our version of the game where it's going to be imbalanced due to the game originally needing to be that 50+10 Korean meta-game.

The OP went on and on about Destroyer only press Tab. Which is 100% wrong. Tab does not stun, does shitty damage and range is so short. Tab is for escaping, not dealing damage or heck even trying to stun. Typhoon (Q) does stun and damage, but does not parry nor increase defense. Typhoon also has big CD, once Typhoon run out of Chi, Destroy can't Typhoon anymore until they get more chi AND CD off.

1 hour ago, Roxysox said:

Here's the thing @AlphaLycan1020 not everyone has the ability to buy character slots, and not everyone wants to play a class just to learn it. Personally, I've done research on each class, and the only ways I can learn how to beat them is to scrim my clan members. I have faced numerous Platinum and Diamond Blade Cancers, and the one thing I've seen in common with all of them? They have all clearly risen the ladder relatively easily. The most recent one I faced was Plat, and his win streak continued at an astonishing 25 win streak. It's not impressive, because he admitted all he did was spin, blade toss and use his double knock up combo. That's hardly skill. That's actually a fair bit of BS.

But I do agree with you in one large aspect. With most Blade Cancers having relatively the same playstyle and reaction timing, once you beat one, you generally know how to counter the rest. Your combos are easy to guess, but hard to counter because you take a significantly less amount of chi than most other classes to do what we try to. My Assassin? My best skills are 3 chi per skill, generally speaking, so I run out stupid quick, but I have skills that allow me to regen the entire bar if I use them correctly. Blade Cancer doesn't let that happen, because the skillset is too much to handle at 45. They rock every class because they can deny chi regeneration far too easily by pretty much finishing the match quicker than an Assassin can swing off a full chi bar of stealth RMB's. 

25 Win streak as plat ? i call bs because Blade Dancers have a few match ups where they literally starve and suffer all fight and end up losing .. aka .. KFM and Summoner. that Blade Dancer either got free boosted / you are BSing on the win streak / or they are super lucky and pull non stop retards and classes they auto win against. 2nd I have an Assassin, your combo if the person has no trinket ... punishes very very very hard and there is NOTHING someone can do against it and once your combo is done, you fall back into safety and wait for your combo again and them to break out their trinket.  Dancers? our combo is reaction off everyones double trinkets / iframes / Q and Es / back steps / and blocks which btw can lead us to getting shit on, also we burn through focus faster then any class if we don't get to boomerrang.  You know who wins in a BD vs BD ? the BD that backsteps the other BDs boomerang ... because we literally have no other resource to gain chi besides LMB and Boomerang and our entire main combo is based on Chi. 100% that you can not making a BD to lv 45 and hit 25 wins without losing 25x+, why? it's a huge learning curve where other classes learn their combos and chains in PVE, but BDs can't chain / combo bosses etc because they resist CC thats why in dungeons or raids u will only see a lv 45 BD spamming Lighting Stance and nothing else = no experience for PVP.

Destroyers Spin until they can Rage Spin into a Stun or get into Grapple to slice and Dice 100% < literally thats it
Summoner keeps its distance while blasting RMB for huge burst and LMB for chi return while Cat bullies and cockblocks for days < again literally nothing

Assassin sits back, uses a few skills to blow enemy trinket and then Begins Combo WHICH btw you can not stop unless you magically iframe the position swap < takes a bit more thinking but same mindset
KFM spams counter and blows skills inbetween counter until they can start infinite stun combo ...... where is the skill in this?

================================= 

Now you have the classes to have to keep in mind of all skills that has been used unlike the other 4 which has to just watch out for trinket.

Blade Master has to parry and slowly work into their combo to pull out trinkets and hopefully get their combo parry off again before trinket comes back off cooldown

Force Master has to switch between DPS (fire) or CC (ice) to keep what they have at use to try and hopefully kill the other person before they can 100% them while using their 3 trinkets as smart as possible.

Lyn Blade Dancers have to use Spin to keep all other classes from CCing to force them to trinket and wait for the other class to either *cricket* up and get parried or allow u to pull them into an aircombo and HOPE they don't iframe your boomerrang and once your combo is done, wait for another 40 seconds to try and do the said large combo again that btw u can F out of / backstep / iframe / or trinket / or retaliate against *phantom grip* ..... and you guys have  the nerve to call this class no skill. pfft. Play the class .. get Diamond and then make a legit post how the above classes are harder or more skill then these 3 or even LBD. i will be waiting.

And yeah i agree LBD is a very strong class, but only if u play correctly and don't *cricket* off.  I literally never go into a fight and feel like i got freelo, unless someone stupidly gets parried all fight which is their fault.

On 06/02/2016 at 1:07 AM, EgoVasilisk said:

and KFMs? 30%hp on 1 chaincombo?

Sins with their instaTeleButtStabDazeOyouTabNpIllInvAgain?

Actually only BM/FM requires skill/hands to win

Eurgh, the dumbest thing I've read ever. Ever.

You have no idea how HARD the combos are for KFM and Sins. Easily the hardest combos to do in the game.

Effort to Result ratio is much easier for Blade Dancer, Summoner and Destroyer. That's all there is to say. Yes, the other classes can out-play them but only by putting in 100% more effort to do so. 

That isn't fun. That's the issue everyone has.

If a Blade Dancer was super hard to master, but when you did you were like a god, then you wouldn't even see anyone complaining about it.

9 minutes ago, Acroniaz said:

Eurgh, the dumbest thing I've read ever. Ever.

You have no idea how HARD the combos are for KFM and Sins. Easily the hardest combos to do in the game.

With sins I agree. KFM? Smashing 3 buttons like an idiot is hard? Getting stun is the hardest part of it. You must be delusional. This "combo" is the least skillful thing in this game, along with Blade Dancers. Even Destro ani cancel is harder.

Archived