Blackwyrm simply isn't fun!

DeadZeus

Same with Terrors. Sure i get that they are raid bosses, but that doesn't mean they have to be so anti fun right? They are literally the most boring bosses i have ever played against in an action game.

For ranged classes, these are a cakewalk.. They don't have to dodge anything except for 1 red aoe attack. But meleeclasses have to dodge everything with only 0.25 second reaction time and no animation to look at to see which attack the boss will use. So anti-fun in an otherwise great game.

get a nice party with summoners assasins force masters and tank and u wont die.get a  anti poision bottle   so u can rid of poision and iframe(even if u do ifreame it u get stuned sometimes but u dont recieve dmg,need perfect timing scream if sccream does hit u coordinate with u party summoners(preferable 2 of them to heal)

23 minutes ago, CipherLogic said:

You picked a melee class. THAT'S THE ENTIRE POINT.

Dying is the whole point? I mean I jump in I die I can't deliver the necessary damage because he does so much aoe it kills you instantly even if you try to dodge it it's almost impossible and you're also not doing the damage to contribute to it. it's a Lose Lose Lose, you waste time, you don't even complete quest and you don't get a reward.

12 minutes ago, Conor13seconds said:

You forgot to mention, all this fun at 15 FPS.

i cranked my settings way down during this fight and still had absolute poop FPS, 10-15fps.  makes iframe almost impossible.  I died more times than i can remember.  My mate in my part was  summoner, and got credit and loot.  i had the pots as well, but couldnt sustain damage, this was over a about 30min it took to kill it.  BORING, Dumb, and for such a melee heavy game to have a boss that has no real mechanics, just try and iframe, pop heal pots, and pray u can do enough damage.

Just now, Nuoqi said:

Dying is the whole point? I mean I jump in I die I can't deliver the necessary damage because he does so much aoe it kills you instantly even if you try to dodge it it's almost impossible and you're also not doing the damage to contribute to it. it's a Lose Lose Lose, you waste time, you don't even complete quest and you don't get a reward.

A melee class is supposed to take melee damage.
A ranged class is not.
It's the entire point of one being ranged and one being melee.

3 minutes ago, CipherLogic said:

A melee class is supposed to take melee damage.
A ranged class is not.
It's the entire point of one being ranged and one being melee.

That's my point I'm melee and I don't even take damage I died to the first hit. How can I deal damage if I can't take enough damage to endure his damage.

3 minutes ago, CipherLogic said:

Well no wonder, you should have about 40k HP.

What else am I meant to do then? I need soulstones so I can make transformation stones and this is the only way I know how to go about it.

1 minute ago, Nuoqi said:

What else am I meant to do then? I need soulstones so I can make transformation stones and this is the only way I know how to go about it.

You farm the faction bosses on the side and get your faction soul shield.

Moonwater Arena soul shield set

My only gripe is the howl. The howl should have a ½ second longer cast, as it is now, you get caught in a global or simply cant react quickly enough to iFrame it. It's a little over the top, for an attack that does so much damage.

I've killed him twice now, including the server first (Spirit's Rest EU, 2 weeks old tomorrow) and he's only become killable due to the number of max levels we can engage him with now.

2 minutes ago, Nuoqi said:

Is there no pve alternative? atm I'm doing this cause it's literally the only cause I got given when I reached max, if this is what end game is then it really stinks atm.

just get on a channel that has 20 other ppl farming it. hit the bosses a few times and win.

Archived