Best soulshields FM

TBT

Generally Arena for pvp and Supply for pve. You can also mix them if you wanted to just get some HP from the arena set.

I think it was 3 Arena and 5 Supply... or vice versa for a decent mix, I can't remember the exact set stats.

12 hours ago, TBT said:

Moonwater Arena from NPC or Blackram supply with piercing ? which will be better ?

all blackram or 7 blackram with 2 as arena either way. Blackram has more crit and other dps useful stuff whereas arena is all defensive, are u tank? nope then i see not much use from arena, exception can be arena 2 which gives a nice crit over the blackram ones, further more if u fuse them with crit shield, blackram will get a higher max value vs arena.

Imo:

For pve: Dokumo 1,2,3,4,6 and arena 5,7,8 OR dokumo 1,2,3,4,6 forgotten brightstone 5,7,8 all enchanted with crit (mercenary from pohwa 6,7,8 are a cheap way to do it) 1st set have more hp (like 5k) 2nd is for the higgest crit rate posible, wich is our primary stat, piercing is not important until  higger level dugneons, and still crit will be more important.

for pvp Full moonwater, also enchanted with crit rate.

In any case, as soon as we get bsh (10 feb), the bsh set is better, then mixing it with mushin (3 mushin, 5 bsh).

12 hours ago, Lordamion said:

Imo:

For pve: Dokumo 1,2,3,4,6 and arena 5,7,8 OR dokumo 1,2,3,4,6 forgotten brightstone 5,7,8 all enchanted with crit (mercenary from pohwa 6,7,8 are a cheap way to do it) 1st set have more hp (like 5k) 2nd is for the higgest crit rate posible, wich is our primary stat, piercing is not important until  higger level dugneons, and still crit will be more important.

for pvp Full moonwater, also enchanted with crit rate.

In any case, as soon as we get bsh (10 feb), the bsh set is better, then mixing it with mushin (3 mushin, 5 bsh).

What is ur hp with the pve set 1 and 2 u mentioned?

Most of my poh bopae is not even maxed out(and I CBA to get better as BSH is better)and I have 47% crit rate and the enchant is the green bopae from poh captains in 24 man version.My HP is 28k.

Agro I get whenever I feel like doing it.There wasn't many tanks out there that could hold agro if I dps on max.

In fact pierce is pvp stats and I can count the bosses on my left hand that actually have deffence.

Personally, I'm not much for min max and I love being able to take a hit when I AE stuff down, so defense is a little important to me.  I often find myself tanking because DPS Burst draws a lot of agro..  I am running full moonwater arena until next update and have been very happy with it.  I am 2k+ crit at 44.5% crit chance with 36k+ HP pool.  The infusions are not maxed, they are 35-53 for the bonus and I used the green shields from Poh24 mainly numbers 7/8.  Can you reach a higher crit than with moonwater?  Yes, but personally it is not needed for me since 44.5% crit chance is plenty high enough for now until next better set is released.

I don't have to bother swapping sets or taking up precious inventory space storing the extra sets right now either.  Just my own two cents on the matter, ultimately, do what works best for your play style and what is available for you time wise to get.

Edit* forgot to mention, with not doing crafting.. money is hard to come by as it goes at as fast as it comes in with the need for dozens of moonwater transformation stones, so saving the cash of not unsealing all those different soul shields like dokumo etc.. just goes straight into my savings for transformation stones.

Archived