Please Fix EU Auction house ...

Butorenjin

Hello BnS staff and players,

Currently I'm experiencing some difficulties with the Marketplace. The search function isn't working and I'm unable to open the tabs on the left side in the border. Whenever I try to expend it nothing happens. I have repaired my client thinking that I was at fault however it didn't solve the problem.

Unable to Expand Tabs

Second. Placing items goes rather slow. Sometimes I get an information window saying that the client was unable to retrieve information regarding the object. Sometimes ... 2 out of 5 times I'm able to place an item and sell it. I find this rather peculiar because I see my items getting sold.

Error when placing Items

Tell me if I'm doing anything wrong or if this is indeed a (well known) bug.

Yours Sincerely,

Butorenjin

When the..... will auction house seriously be fixed? 

I been in such a bad mood and on the line to quit for 4 days now becuase AH won't work, there is a lot of stuffs i can't buy or even sell becuase i get Auction House error all the time on opening. 

I thought everyday, i'll give it 1 more day and now i done that for 4 Freaking Days. Seriously 4 days a simple thing like AH is down? How F.... stupid are you guys.

Hello,

last five days have same problems, and its realy bad!

I hopped to get this fixed with todays maintenance, but its still here!

It makes browsing or buying things allmost impossible!

PLEASE FIX THIS USE!!!!

i 3 days have Marketplace bag,  i today see mainternarce, but not fixed, too bad, i ask friends abaut this from other country, all have this bag.

p.s. -i fink market and login screen is on NA server and some problems exist . or somefing other,

i dont understand how is possible to sell 500-1000 healing pots o_O is impossible fast with craft

Looking forward to buying 90 soulstones today, again.... there goes one hour of page cannot be displayed, transparent white noninteractive market window, unresponsive market window, small lyn never ending animation and if everything else fails there is always buyout failed, since when it takes 10+ seconds to refresh page everything is bought anyway, GJ!

Nice if you are forced to buy Soulstones for 35s+, when there are sometimes packs for 25s each.... It's like those Black Friday sales, but you get stuck in traffic.

The problem occurred after the maintenance for the server problems on 01 of Feb. I would have expected to be addressed at latest during today's maintenance, but the problem is not solved and I don't see any acknowledgement from NCSOFT that they are aware of it and there are any plannings to fix it, despise multiple posts on the forum.

I am wondering is there any bloody chance that the marketplace will finally be fixed properly?? It is being f.....d several days already and i do not see anything being done about it. You cant properly find stuff on it as it crashes you cannot browse cause it crashes you cannot open it cause it crashes. Any chance for it to be fixed any time soon? Also i do not get the idea of getting new content when the old one is not working properly at all. Whats the point?

Archived