Why Why Why??

Shuyson

Why f2p games bring so much assholes and idiots, even when they buy premium like they would buy it in P2P, there is so much difference beetwen F2P Behaviour and P2P. I played star wars the old republic long time and people was helping, giving info, no one rushed to kill mob or steal ur collectible while you fight mob, but here? People rush like it was worth million dollars, best of all is whell of essence sometimes i think they F button will crush :D But really start being more normal in games like back in 2000 when the net was new and all gamers were togheter

Because people can act the way they never would face to face with someone, because it would result in them being fired/expelled or punched so *cricket*ing hard, it would remove the yellow from their teeth.

It's unfortunately the downside to Internet usage. Back 15+ years ago this was never an issue because people using the Interwebs were normal people who wanted to enjoy themselves. Now it's a basic thing for your average idiot, where no test is required before being able to use it.

4 minutes ago, Doowie said:

It's unfortunately the downside to Internet usage. Back 15+ years ago this was never an issue because people using the Interwebs were normal people who wanted to enjoy themselves. Now it's a basic thing for your average idiot, where no test is required before being able to use it.

People are also getting younger. 

Back in the daaay when I was young I had to beg my dad until I was 16 to get any internet in the house at all, and then we didnt have it on the cellphone etc but were only allowed to the computer an hour a day to do stuff fort school XD

But we have to learn to live with it.

In games I just quit parties when people get rude. Since this game has not limited entries thats an option. 

1 minute ago, Akamu said:

Maybe I have thicker skin from Runescape, but seriously... Just get over it. It's not like anyone can stop an "*cricket*" from joining a game.

i know bro, just wanna see that there are people who understands. Tried to talk on faction chat but crickets gonna cricket :D

2 hours ago, Shuyson said:

i know bro, just wanna see that there are people who understands. Tried to talk on faction chat but crickets gonna cricket :D

Our Faction chat in Yunwa or whatever is nice. Cerulean faction.

Nothings gonna help for sure, LoL for example bans streams etc. and ppl still act as a god there, i just wonder the stupidity He say i can go mid i am pro and fails 20 times in a row, but he still thinks the same how is that even possible xD

38 minutes ago, Shuyson said:

Why f2p games bring so much assholes and idiots, even when they buy premium like they would buy it in P2P, there is so much difference beetwen F2P Behaviour and P2P. I played star wars the old republic long time and people was helping, giving info, no one rushed to kill mob or steal ur collectible while you fight mob, but here? People rush like it was worth million dollars, best of all is whell of essence sometimes i think they F button will crush :D But really start being more normal in games like back in 2000 when the net was new and all gamers were togheter

Lol. I personally can vouch that SWTOR got their own share of assholes. I know this personally. I played SWTOR when it was released, I buy the deluxe edition. I played as a Sith. And I often steal their quest target while someone killing the mobs. 

When someone complain, I simply said. Welcome to the darkside dude, no rainbow and flower here.

I know. Because I'm one of those assholes, and I played both P2P, Subscription based and F2P.

1 minute ago, Rief said:

Lol. I personally can vouch that SWTOR got their own share of assholes. I know this personally. I played SWTOR when it was released, I buy the deluxe edition. I played as a Sith. And I often steal their quest target while someone killing the mobs. 

When someone complain, I simply said. Welcome to the darkside dude, no rainbow and flower here.

I know. Because I'm an *cricket*, and I played both P2P, Subscription based and F2P.

Sure as a sith its allowed thats the way of sith :P did that few times also, but here there is crowd of ppl doing 1 quest and noone wanna party for no reason at all

Archived