Totally ripped-off Student Pack

Auuuuu

Prem barely gives you anything anyway :D

This is probably the first game where I'm like: why even bother for prem... I don't want pay to win, but you should atleast get something for your money. I feel like the premium content is not worth it at all. They are doing it wrong aswel.

They annoy you in order to make prem more appealing. This is how you lose players, not how you gain paying customers.

The only thing I really miss out of my 7 days, is the F3 wardrobe. I HATE how they try to put annoying stuff like this into the game to make "money features" more appealing. Why can't you just sell skins like LoL does... EXP boosts, etc.

Why do you have to fill my fricking inventory, I so hate it when my inventory is full. And here I am, rather quit the game than invest money so I can store the things I don't want to throw away. <- This is plain stupid, don't fk with players inventorys man, just DONT, find other ways to make money!!!

11 minutes ago, Fappucino said:

spend cash load of $$$ on daily B.S, complaining about $5 7 day premium.......... dont buy it if you dont like the pack content.... its f2p; not pay and CRY.

Did you even read what he said? He lost 2 out of 7 days of premium game time because of the very long maintenance/server crashes. He has a right to voice what he thinks is wrong because he is not getting what he paid for.

Archived