Level advantage.

Randor95

Hello developers I have another little thing to say regarding the level advantage. I feel it should be removed  cause I've been jumped by a High lvl and not able to hit them at all not at all I feel like even if they kill us  low levels easier we should be at least able to fight back ever so slightly. Another word of mine is that if level advantage isn't removed I feel as if High levels shouldn't be able to attack low levels unless the low levels say toggle it on so high levels can attack  or toggle it of so high levels can't attack.

Welcome to open world PvP, please have a seat over the "whining" section there.

Ok, back to being serious, open world pvp is just like war, there's no fairness, only opportunity. If you don't see a chance to win, don't fight, run, or take off your faction outfit, simple as that. As for high lvl guys, MANY are bound to an unspoken rule "don't kill lowbies unless you're attacked upon", so if you decided to jump on them, it's your own funeral, don't force other to go down to the same stat for your convenience. In your case, I can only say, bad luck, so maybe take of the outfit for now, or ask for help, or just switch channel.

If you want fairness and sportsman ship, go for arena. Equalized gear, stat, only thing is that you get fewer skills than the cap lvl guy, but unless the lvl difference is way too far or you have no idea how to play your class, the other guy can still be killed.

In conclusion, your opinion will most likely be overlooked, but still, I respect it.

If this game was designed from the ground up with OWPvP in mind, I think it would have a better system regarding level discrepancy.  But it isn't.  If I had my way, I'd only remove the inability for lower levels to hit higher levels.  They could keep damage and health the same for all I care, but not even being able to hit someone is a bit boring.

30 minutes ago, JJhopper said:

I normally get over it, but the other day a bunch of us guys was farming some bosses.

Didn't even gank the other faction, a level 45 appeared killed us all(11 of us) in one blow and had 50,000+ hp.

Owpvp too broken.

I think it´s impossible to hit more than 50k hp with current gear. I´d like to see a screenshot, if you disagree. After lvl 50 patch, it should be possible though.

As for unfairness:

Open world pvp isn´t forced upon you, and reaching lvl-cap isn´t a decadelong grind. And if you die, you don´t lose much either.

3 minutes ago, Victorion said:

I think it´s impossible to hit more than 50k hp with current gear. I´d like to see a screenshot, if you disagree. After lvl 50 patch, it should be possible though.

As for unfairness:

Open world pvp isn´t forced upon you, and reaching lvl-cap isn´t a decadelong grind. And if you die, you don´t lose much either.

I don't screenshot everything, like I said normally I get over it but 1 shot 11 people at once isn't pvp.

Reaching lvl cap isn't the problem so don't try and change the subject, people shouldn't be able to pk you if they are 6 levels+ higher then you.

Or make it like arena where it's more skillful there then broken Owpvp, like other said before....I like pvp but when it's impossible to win a fight someone much higher level then you.

Also, it's a martial arts game, and one of the awesome things about martial arts movies is the exponential increase in ability/strength/etc.  The level disparity helps drive that home, regardless of how frustrating it is to not be able to complete a couple quests a few times on your journey to 45.

Archived