what if the leader changes loot option? what can we do

SuperBlade

so I was at cross server dungeon just now and I met this player Called "Swea" from Mushin server, and up till the final bosses, he suddenly changes loot option to herotic, that means if a merry potter secret is being dropped that round he would probably gotten it for himself if someone in our group havent notice. some of us are forced to quit and others might still be confused. Is there anything we can do when something like this happens?

Shout out in party chat that loot was changed and stop fighting back off...

Hope the leader can not finish alone and dies.

Other then that at the moment no there is nothing you can do but the devs are looking into this and discussing it.

Perhaps a change will come that prevents the loot rules from being changed once the encounter starts.

2 minutes ago, Nickilli said:

Shout out in party chat that loot was changed and stop fighting back off...

Hope the leader can not finish alone and dies.

Other then that at the moment no there is nothing you can do but the devs are looking into this and discussing it.

Perhaps a change will come that prevents the loot rules from being changed once the encounter starts.

but yes, I do hope he never finish the round

6 minutes ago, SuperBlade said:

so I was at cross server dungeon just now and I met this player Called "Swea" from Mushin server, and up till the final bosses, he suddenly changes loot option to herotic, that means if a merry potter secret is being dropped that round he would probably gotten it for himself if someone in our group havent notice. some of us are forced to quit and others might still be confused. Is there anything we can do when something like this happens?

According to NCsoft this is acceptable behavior and is encouraged.

Careful complaining about dumb practices that NCsoft has implemented will get you... Banned.

Just now, Dradiinmmo said:

Careful complaining about dumb practices that NCsoft has implemented will get you... Banned.

according to NCsoft where, I would love to say how this is worded

Just now, Dradiinmmo said:

Stop passing false information they have said they are looking into it.

They never said it is acceptable they said it is how the code currently is written and they can not just turn it off but they are looking into it.

1 minute ago, SuperBlade said:

according to NCsoft where, I would love to say how this is worded

Go the other hundreds of posts talking about this exact subject, read the ones where the OP's have received correspondence with a GM and they tell the person it is intended. Oh and the Banning part was SARCASM > > ? < < but that sarcasm might end up being truer then you or even I think. 

1 minute ago, Dradiinmmo said:

and get me banned how, for buying the master pack super early, and referring about 10 friend, supporting players and help them out as experienced player and then spending more money on them? Now I am banned for trying to make game experience better than anyone? This is at least a very good suggestion if theres nothing currently done about it. At least it is why better than complain about some stupid stuffs

3 minutes ago, Nickilli said:

Stop passing false information they have said they are looking into it.

They never said it is acceptable they said it is how the code currently is written and they can not just turn it off but they are looking into it.

I cannot control the GM responses to other players, don't shoot the messenger.

Go the other hundreds of posts talking about this exact subject, read the ones where the OP's have received correspondence with a GM and they tell the person it is intended. Oh and the Banning part was SARCASM > > ? < < but that sarcasm might end up being truer then you or even I think. 

They never said it was "intended" for people to ninja-change the loot options during a fight so they could grab everything for themselves.

I cannot control the GM responses to other players, don't shoot the messenger.

sorry if theres 100 posts like this. I was on here now and then; haven't seen this brought up

2 minutes ago, MadBlue said:

They never said it was "intended" for people to ninja-change the loot options during a fight so they could grab everything for themselves.

yep, something should be done...

You do not quote the GM response.

The GM said it was rude but currently allowed by coding and they can not just turn it off.

They also said they are looking into it.

Now I get you are butthurt and have issues with the game and the GM's and probably chose to stop reading or ignore anything that goes against your personal grudge but passing false information is unacceptable.

1 minute ago, Nickilli said:

The GM said it was rude but currently allowed by coding and they can not just turn it off.

Now I get you are butthurt and have issues with the game and the GM's and probably chose to stop reading or ignore anything that goes against your personal grudge but passing false information is unacceptable.

thanks, i hope there is an option to report player with misbehavior 

2 minutes ago, Nickilli said:

Hmm i don't see the quote from you either, so i guess we are both talking hearsay.

Nope not butthurt, and what you are arguing is basically semantics, no matter what until NCsoft fixes it they are allowing it to occur.  

Stop using dungeon finder. I've been creating my own groups. There are plenty of people would rather run with someone on their server than be a victim of another unethical player. Less people using dungeon finder sucks for NCSoft in the end but if they are not going to doing anything then we have to adapt.

Just now, Rhazes said:

Stop using dungeon finder. I've been creating my own groups. There are plenty of people would rather run with someone on their server than be a victim of another unethical player.

That is an option as well but can be rather limiting at odd local hours cross dungeon you have a bigger pool to draw from and I do believe they will fix it when possible.

Archived