Funny Customer Support Reply

DarkEvilHatred

So I searched the forums for a Suggestion category where I could leave some feedback about the loot bidding system but couldn't find one so I wrote a support ticket with the topic Suggestion.

Here is the reply I got. Am I missing something?!

"

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Blade & Soul support team.

I'll be glad to do what I can to pass along the information you've already provided, but the Blade & Soul Support Team doesn't have any direct control over the development of Blade & Soul. The Suggestion Box section of the forums is the most direct line of communication between the players and the Development Team that’s available. Please consider posting your idea there, or commenting on a similar suggestion that someone else has already made.

"

Can a moderator or dev please point me in the right direction? Where is this Suggestion Box section located?

I found one. It will do.

Just hoping loot bidding goes bye bye. Am overall happy with the game so far and am up to level 20 except for bidding wars in dungeons. I just want to roll for items or maybe have it so loot gives class related first chance then if they don't hit need, everyone else rolls for it. Something nice and simple and usually quick :D

I'd definitely vote for a better looting system where people wouldn't get the option to be greedy, selfish assholes. You go cross server and you get put into a random grp with random leader and during the last boss they swap loot to master at the last second and take everything and bail on the grp before anyone can say a word. I've seen "working as intended" remarks made which humors me that the developers didn't think this through. The old system is the best system imo people can have a need before greed basis and if people choose to be greedy and need something they don't need b/c they want money, they still have to roll against someone who actually NEEDS it.

TLDR; I liked the looting system but master looter ruined it along with people waiting to bid at the last second delaying the auctions intentionally.

I think they cannot make a better "bidding" system also it doesnt have to be changed(but)I find annoying the fact that there is no class advantage on weapon loots. The other fact is most ppl respects and accepts that you need your class specific weapon at higher levels, so most probably they will pass it on to you. So I'm not sure, loot secure seems unneeded?

well in Eu i didnt had problems with my class weapon doing cross server dungeons.everyone passed weapons for class.but someone from NA i bet used that damn abusive system to make master loot at end of dungeon and already did hit 1 dungeon run who someone did it -.-.thats only thing they should change but biding all is wining

Archived