Warlocks with patch on Feb 10th.

Profesie

yay even more farm a grindfest for be able to lvl up your gear....

Its not like it was already a pain in the a** to pay 8gold for one transformation stone, or 60+gold for the merry potter secret.

Even more since lastest upgrade requier like 4-5stones...

2 minutes ago, Profesie said:

Got it.. Well this patch does take us to level 50 from what the page says.. but at least we'll be getting them in a few month.  Thanks for the info.

Level cap will be the same there just adding a way for people to get more skill points after hitting the cap. Lvlv 50 will come out in a few months.

4 minutes ago, Profesie said:

Got it.. Well this patch does take us to level 50 from what the page says.. but at least we'll be getting them in a few month.  Thanks for the info.

Just realized that the "Hongmoon level 5" is the 5 extra lvls to lvl50. Must have missed it the first time.

Edit: I guess i was wrong again.. :D

7 minutes ago, Profesie said:

I saw the patch info http://www.bladeandsoul.com/en/news/rising-waters-arrives-february-10/ here but I didn't see a confirmation of Warlocks.  Some players in game have said they are coming with this content patch.. Others don't know.  Has anyone seen any confirmation?

Thanks in advance.

No warlock on this patch. It'll be with lv50 content.

As already mentioned by other players here, I believe the Warlock is not due on the 10th of February unfortunately. I am very dissapointed that my main class was not playable at launch but I do understand the reasoning behind it. We are getting the first 5 levels of Hongmoon points though so that's a tiny little step forward towards the Warlock...

Archived