Blackwyrm no loot

Kechushou

On 2/1/2016 at 10:49 PM, Teiji said:

To get the loot you have to meet the following requirements:

1. Deal 1% dps (damage is accumulated so you CAN die).

2. Must wear faction costume.

3. Must NOT respawn when the boss die or after the boss die (box will disappear).

All true, and if you don't attack the blackwyrm for 1 minute your dmg to him resets. So if your respawn +getting back takes 1 minute or longer no matter what dmg did you do it all resets.

You can die as much as you want just don't let it takes 1 minute to get back,don't RESPAWN if blackwyrm is low HP,cause if you respawn and he dies,there no loot. If you see chest while you're dead and there's no1 who can ress you so you decide to respawn the chest will be gone. 

Same thing is with terrors maybe even with all bosses.i died once a terror died saw a chest,respawned and when i came back there was nothing. Now it's either due to me respawning or cause you go too far away.

I don't think that's a bug. Unfortunetly game is badly optimized and lots of people struggle with low FPS,many in my clan give up on doing blackwyrm cause it takes 1 minute to respawn + to get back.

9 minutes ago, Eladriel said:

All true, and if you don't attack the blackwyrm for 1 minute your dmg to him resets. So if your respawn +getting back takes 1 minute or longer no matter what dmg did you do it all resets.

You can die as much as you want just don't let it takes 1 minute to get back,don't RESPAWN if blackwyrm is low HP,cause if you respawn and he dies,there no loot. If you see chest while you're dead and there's no1 who can ress you so you decide to respawn the chest will be gone. 

Same thing is with terrors maybe even with all bosses.i died once a terror died saw a chest,respawned and when i came back there was nothing. Now it's either due to me respawning or cause you go too far away.

I don't think that's a bug. Unfortunetly game is badly optimized and lots of people struggle with low FPS,many in my clan give up on doing blackwyrm cause it takes 1 minute to respawn + to get back.

I dont think 1 minute is a thing since i was dead on the ground for more then a min both on bw and terrors,then after boss died someone res me and still got the loot

I also have a friend who attacked blackwyrm from 100-0% never died once and never got loot... So then it's either a bug or something completly different that makes you get loot. Me on the other hand never experienced it,i died lots of time and i always got loot.

my main problem is low FPS as well,cause if you do more then 1%dmg you get brilliant chest,also if you last hit the boss you get 2x chests.. both of those things makes low fps hard 

7 hours ago, Eladriel said:

False, I attacked a blackwyrm 100% to 50% then stopped attacking just sit there and watched it from 50% - 0%, after it died I could still get a brilliant chest. 

1 hour ago, Ambition said:

GUYS tell me, im on Ebon Hall server and i never see blackwyrm being done wtff :( i want nice looterino to make gold, do you guys have a specific time during the day when you do it or?

We kill bw multiple times each day.Talking about Crimson, no idea for Cerus.

I am really sure its a f*cking bug. If its true and the damage is not resetting when you die, there is no other possibility. The last three days i killed him 1-2 times a day and i NEVER got loot. A few minutes ago i was infight from 100-0% and i died 3 times. 3 f*cking times i again no f*cking loot. This boss p*sses me the f*ck off now. Its the biggest waste of time ever. 

lmaaoo what a joke so i just tried blackwyrm for the first time, 40 minutes or something, i did so much dmg and i didnt get ANYTHING. got the achievement but no loot, whats even more hilarious that my game froze halfway through, i5-4690 CPU and it cant handle it?? okay mann

also this blackwyrm really showed me how *cricket*ing unbalanced the classes are, im going in as a BM got no real way of defending myself meanwhile all the force masters in the back just layin the dmg down from a distance for a guaranteedd BOX, yeah im done playing till warlock boys. what a joke.

I've never missed any loots from BW so im not sure if theres even a bug and not human error.

These are things that matter and we know:

1% 600-650k (cant remember exact numbers) dmg to get normal chest

2.5% about 2m dmg to get brilliant chest

Faction outfit must be on. Never press 3 if you die

Duying wont reset your contribution (I've personaly tested this and also i've died in every BW i've done and still received Brilliant)

NEVER NEVER release just before BW is about to die. You wont get anything that way. So if you die around 1m-1.5m hp stay dead and ask ress. Or heck if you know you cant make it back around 2m HP stay dead.

Top of that players overestimate their dmg output. For me it takes 100 seconds to deal that 650k dmg or close to that and that requires me to stay in target all the time in stealth and not to have 10-30fps / high ping. Players have like 15-20 seconds somewhat effective dps time before they either have to run away from dragon or use defensive skills.

Also each time you die it reduces how much can you put out damage. Its very easy to think you made enough dmg but maybe problem is that you died too many times and did not make enough dmg? Also please remember this if theres lot of players / higher geared players they will do more dmg and boss goes down faster wich once again means less dps time

14 minutes ago, Ninfu said:

I've never missed any loots from BW so im not sure if theres even a bug and not human error.

Duying wont reset your contribution (I've personaly tested this and also i've died in every BW i've done and still received Brilliant)

NEVER NEVER release just before BW is about to die. You wont get anything that way. So if you die around 1m-1.5m hp stay dead and ask ress. Or heck if you know you cant make it back around 2m HP stay dead.

Top of that players overestimate their dmg output. For me it takes 100 seconds to deal that 650k dmg or close to that and that requires me to stay in target all the time in stealth and not to have 10-30fps / high ping. Players have like 15-20 seconds somewhat effective dps time before they either have to run away from dragon or use defensive skills.

Also each time you die it reduces how much can you put out damage. Its very easy to think you made enough dmg but maybe problem is that you died too many times and did not make enough dmg? Also please remember this if theres lot of players / higher geared players they will do more dmg and boss goes down faster wich once again means less dps time

It could be true that i just didnt do enough dmg i find it very hard to stay alive as a BM i die, go back in 5 seconds later im dead again, but everytime i go in i use my C in flock stance and does like hmm i dunno 30k dmg each time so... also i accidentally pressed 3 one time when i died and had to run back maybe that was the problem i dunno it just was really disappointing :(

what do you get from a brillant box btw? same loot?

10 minutes ago, Ambition said:

It could be true that i just didnt do enough dmg i find it very hard to stay alive as a BM i die, go back in 5 seconds later im dead again, but everytime i go in i use my C in flock stance and does like hmm i dunno 30k dmg each time so... also i accidentally pressed 3 one time when i died and had to run back maybe that was the problem i dunno it just was really disappointing :(

what do you get from a brillant box btw? same loot?

I've no clue how much BM's can put dmg but you should really work your survivability.  One good way is to wait for aoe run in do dps for 15-20seconds then run away. Also if you're low hp regen to full and go again. I've been doing that ja only way im duying there is because boss pulled me or i had aggro.

My thoughts about brilliants

Better chance of getting something good (ring or gem) dont know how much or is it even true just thought it would be like this

More soulstones

Also weapon nox comes from brilliants and this is used for Legendary if i remember correctly

6 minutes ago, Ninfu said:

I've no clue how much BM's can put dmg but you should really work your survivability.  One good way is to wait for aoe run in do dps for 15-20seconds then run away. Also if you're low hp regen to full and go again. I've been doing that ja only way im duying there is because boss pulled me or i had aggro.

My thoughts about brilliants

Better chance of getting something good (ring or gem) dont know how much or is it even true just thought it would be like this

More soulstones

Also weapon nox comes from brilliants and this is used for Legendary if i remember correctly

Thanks for the fast reply, but how do i in godsname block any dmg? i cant block the poison with my standard block and my ''X'' well i cant do that all the time.. high CD and need in different stance.. meh gonna try it later tonight #2

ps : is it better to take the moonarena set for more hp, or the purple pve set with crit?

14 minutes ago, Ambition said:

Thanks for the fast reply, but how do i in godsname block any dmg? i cant block the poison with my standard block and my ''X'' well i cant do that all the time.. high CD and need in different stance.. meh gonna try it later tonight #2

ps : is it better to take the moonarena set for more hp, or the purple pve set with crit?

Np after this tho im hitting bed but ill try help as much as i can.

Well for me im not taking dmg from poisons or if i take its only about 2 stacks which can be survived and at that point ill just run out. Ofc if boss stuns / pulls me to poison i cant do anything about that. Also theres antidotes that remove that poison those might help you.

Boss has HUGE hitbox which means you can dps so far away that poison is not your problem thought im Assassin who always stays behind/side of target. Also i dont know if poison is blockable by anyone else than who boss throws it, thought im not sure if its even then.

Well im running Blackram set 27k hp im not willing to give up my 50% crit chance for getting few thousand extra hp but if you're struggling then you should try moonwaters instead and see how it goes.

Also im using lots of potions when ever i can and everytime i run back to safe i eat dumpling just to cap my hp. Almost never go back in without 100% hp and usually i even might take safer play and dps boss for 10-15seconds instead of trying to run away at last second. Thought longer i survive its more likely ill be pulling aggro and die but if that happens then it happens.

Anyway practice practice and figure out boss rotation.

3 hours ago, Ninfu said:

That sounds about right, same experience for me too.

One thing i might add is that i feel that if too many people die and RELEASE, it feels the 1% actually gets smaller...????

Something like that happened last time, the wrym tankage was doing not so well due to crimson disruptions/cats and the dragon was twirling.

All over the place. On a bogus handful of occasions.

People were dead smack in the center and they had no choice to release. 

Everything was getting drawn in and roflstompedpoison lol

I died too and released maybe with 5m HP left on wyrm. 

I came back, started DPSing, got loot, prestige, and quest completion (total 2 boxes)

And im pretty sure I could not have done 600k dmg that fast, nor a full 1% of its full HP in the end.

Still wondering what that was....

23 hours ago, Smilence said:

False, I attacked a blackwyrm 100% to 50% then stopped attacking just sit there and watched it from 50% - 0%, after it died I could still get a brilliant chest. 

Well then it must be bugged,cause people are coming with all kind of stuff that happend to them and still didn't get loot. Or did they get even thou they thought they wont.

As i said i have a friend who never died once from 100-0% hp and didn't get loot,even if you got eternal weapon you're bound to do at least 650k dmg.

I have ALWAYS said that: Nah you just didn't dish out enough dmg because I got the box. But today after wasting 30 minutes of my life I'm now sure that this one is completely fcked up. I was there from 100-0 didnt die from 10% to 0 just to be sure I got it. Had cat on it at all times to make sure it didn't "reset" which is all BS just FYI Got achivment no box GG Wont be doing that until it's fixed.

251a41b9ee.jpg

Your damage contribution DOES NOT RESET IF YOU DIE, this has been clear for a while but people still spread it around.

The problem with dying, on ANY boss, is if you are resurrecting during the point it dies, or after the boss has died, you will not be able to see your loot chest. This is true for field bosses, dungeon bosses, everything regarding personal loot chests. Even if you die right before the boss, and see your loot chest drop, and then choose to rez, it will not be there when you get back.

ALWAYS wait for someone to rez you if the boss is close to dying, or dead, it will allow you to pick up your loot, never press 4 unless you can get back to the boss before it dies.

One thing I noticed (confirmed at the Terrors, not BW, but I guess it's the same) is that you must NOT be sitting on the ground eating a dumpling when it dies.

Even if you did a good amount of damage, never died, if you sit down with your dumpling and it dies, you get nothing.

Happened to me 3 times (2 times until i figured it out, third time because I'm stupid as that...ehm I mean for science reasons).

• 3 weeks later...

So does anybody now know what the requirements for a chest is?

the thing is on my first 2 blackwyrms i got a chest each time (some weeks ago) , now i dont get a chest even thought i died zero times.

i did enough damage cause if i got a chest on my first 2 blackwyrms i should do enough damage now because i got much better gear, i also got 14 prestige points

so i dont really know what i should do

Archived