Blackwyrm no loot

Kechushou

On 2016/1/27 at 4:44 PM, KailkzihMianrje said:

Got the same problem like here beat today a blackwyrm from 100% to 0%... can easily tell ya do enough dmg and even got the achiv:

@NCsoft? GMs? or somebody coould explain. I would to say its a really huge BUG!
http://scr.hu/10xy/pheem

pheem

I find someone said, after res 4 times, our damage done will be clear.

I literately had done 100-2% and died and resurrected back in at 1% but when i got in he has been killed and there was no loot. This is the second occasion for me and I only really get to do it 2 times a week because of work schedule and Australian time. I was killed at the end by a random opposing faction member whilst i was on like 5% health. I would have survived if they hadn't of hit me...I also got the achievement for killing him but not the loot or completion of quest. I think its a bit ridiculous you spend all this time doing it for you to get nothing because the system is stupid..Is there a way to ensure your loot is going to be there other than hitting it and hiding under a rock for the last 30 seconds lol?? Because i hadn't died to it the whole time. I only died from an enemy faction. So that was F****** Annoying..

But then again I doubt BNS support will do a damm thing about this at all.  I can't get them to fix a launcher issue to play the game this since the morning of the 30th.  Been dealing with support for the launcher error and done everything including reinstalling the game.

Heya guys, so I ran into this loot problem as well. In my case, I died when Blackwyrm was at 1% and saw him drop a loot chest for me. Though due to the amount of enemy faction players in the area I could not be ressed so I had to respawn, which made the loot chest disappear (because of zoning). I wrote a ticket about it and got the following response:

[Removed: Account and/or Ticket information]

TL;DR | They are aware of the Blackwyrm loot issues and are working on it. All we can do is rub ourselves in with some patience-cream and wait, but at least there is hope.

5 minutes ago, TakunDes said:

Its not bugged. its intended for other regions. If you DIE the % damage will reset. and you have to deal enough % to get the loot box. Dying even once or twice is very much gg. it only rewards those who doesn't die and play well

Sadly thats not true. I've had loot from every kill and have died several times

9 minutes ago, TakunDes said:

Its not bugged. its intended for other regions. If you DIE the % damage will reset. and you have to deal enough % to get the loot box. Dying even once or twice is very much gg. it only rewards those who doesn't die and play well

but my friend, this boss was made to be sure u die a lot lol. how can u stand up on it? with this aoe dmg shit? u can  hit/run/hit/run x100000 but still it s made for 2 factions, so it  s like a 1v2 fight, here s like 00000000.5 % chances to stay alive for 1 hr or how take to put it down, and ....FPS sheet man, even with an ultimate pc u still have this FPS drop as fk!

42 minutes ago, COCOsoul said:

but my friend, this boss was made to be sure u die a lot lol. how can u stand up on it? with this aoe dmg shit? u can  hit/run/hit/run x100000 but still it s made for 2 factions, so it  s like a 1v2 fight, here s like 00000000.5 % chances to stay alive for 1 hr or how take to put it down, and ....FPS sheet man, even with an ultimate pc u still have this FPS drop as fk!

Nobody said you had to participate in trying to kill Blackwyrm. Did you ever consider how easy it would be to kill with 4 people at level 50 patch? Very easy. I killed it in 10 minutes with 60 fps on JP with 5 people at 50HM6.

It's a waste of time now in my opinion, and if it bothers you that much, then just stop doing it for now.

3 minutes ago, Calderious said:

Nobody said you had to participate in trying to kill Blackwyrm. Did you ever consider how easy it would be to kill with 4 people at level 50 patch? Very easy. I killed it in 10 minutes with 60 fps on JP with 5 people at 50HM6.

It's a waste of time now in my opinion, and if it bothers you that much, then just stop doing it for now.

i did already, just tryed 2'3 times bcs i m new player and i wanted to see every thing around of me! but this is one which not worth to bother with.

To get the loot you have to meet the following requirements:

1. Deal 1% dps (damage is accumulated so you CAN die).

2. Must wear faction costume.

3. Must NOT respawn when the boss die or after the boss die (box will disappear).

On 2/1/2016 at 3:49 PM, Teiji said:

To get the loot you have to meet the following requirements:

1. Deal 1% dps (damage is accumulated so you CAN die).

2. Must wear faction costume.

3. Must NOT respawn when the boss die or after the boss die (box will disappear).

yea  did all that... still no loot or quest... but got an achieve... thanks nc!

It's super unbalanced against melee classes. 

Dealing 1% damage is pretty hard if you have to go in and stand in front of it to do that...

There seems to be a difference between slaying (confirmed kill) and drop too. I once got the 'you have slayn Blackwyrm' notice, got 1 prestige point for it (lol) and the quest was completed. But no loot.

Its completely bugged... I just killed Blackwyrm 2 times but no loot or quest... I got achievement and 15 prestige points... I was alive and I was under the boss the whole time.

I did lots of damage but didn't get anything again... If they don't fix this shit I will delete this game...

You need at least 1% of the dmg to get the kill. Even if you get prestige points for the kill, you will not get the update. If you die, you dmg contribution is reset. Finally, I had this happen to me once, I had the chest in front of me, I died, had to rez out and chest disappeared. Looks like it resets your contribution even if you got the kill which shouldn't be like this. However everything else is intended.

Archived