You won't get into mushin even after 5 hours waiting

Carthage

They're eventually going to have to force-transfer users due to this system.

Once the number of premium users reaches a certain threshold (per server), I'd imagine it would in fact be impossible for freemium users to log in.

Only other solution is to try during off-peak periods/hours (or create char on low-pop server, meaningless if you already have a levelled char).

Hi all, sorry the queues are so bad for some of you. We definitely recommend making another character on one of the newer servers so that you can get in and play until the other queues die down. We're still looking at other alternatives to alleviate queues since server transfers are not an option at this point but we'll let you know what we come up with. In the meantime, we greatly appreciate your continued patience.

I don't get why people keep saying "go to the new servers" when we can't transfer characters.

Yeah just delete your character and start over, hell even if you spend money and buy another slot you're still starting over.

In PSO2 when I needed to switch servers I just paid a 1 off fee and boom, server was switched no problem whatsoever, come to think of it I never had to queue in that either despite it also running a freemium model and surprise surprise, because of this lack of issues I've been more comfortable using their cash store even though I've had to jump through a few hoops to be able to use it.

This game has a cash store, and whilst I have bought a slot from it in preparation for the warlock class (and to get access to mail) and I may buy another one for the Soul Fighter if I'm even still around when it comes out, I'm not comfortable buying in game items like the cosmetics if there's a chance that some nights I'm simply not going to be able to play because of the queue.

I'd like to buy the odd outfit or accessory here and there both for my own befit and to support the game, but the confidence in the game isn't there yet and things like these queues doesn't help it.

As a rule I don't really play subscription based games any more as I find that I end up putting good money after bad when I'm losing interest but don't want to lose all my progress and still end up loosing everything when I cancel in the end anyway, if it gets to the point where the game is "go premium or don't play at all" I guess I'll just leave and naturally that also means I won't be using the cash shop anymore, I'm sure I'm not the only one like this.

Made a new account just to see what logins were like as a non-premium. I queued on Jiwan at 2pm central. Still sitting in queue at 9pm central with over 100minutes wait time remaining 890th in queue. Good luck on Jiwan as well.

The game released officially (not headstart) on Jan 19, five days ago. Plus this is also the weekend, a prime time where there is going to be a higher influx of players. Give it a few more weeks and the queues will generally start to get shorter or may not be there anymore. I know this does not ease the idea of wanting to play the game now but it will ease up later.

nothing do to with that its the bots that are bogging down the server they need to get on the ball and start removing all the gold farm bots no way a server has over 1k+ players real players and not over half of them are bots less servers and more dealing with the real issues of bot accounts

3 hours ago, D3mut said:

nothing do to with that its the bots that are bogging down the server they need to get on the ball and start removing all the gold farm bots no way a server has over 1k+ players real players and not over half of them are bots less servers and more dealing with the real issues of bot accounts

Seeing I have seen premium queues in the thousands, your estimations don't exactly measure up. Despite the overwhelming amount, bots are nowhere near the majority. They are simply being banned and replaced, which is why they always seem to linger.

No one on any game ever created should have to wait 30minutes to play. There's only so much time in a day. So the fact that people literally have to wait for 9hours to play is unacceptable. When someone comes home from work or school or whatever, they want to get on and just spend some time gaming. This game you literally cannot do that. Therefore this game is going to fail if changes aren't made.

Archived