Thank you Ncsoft and BnS team

Drakeos99

2 minutes ago, Drakeos99 said:

Wanted to say thank you for putting alot of hard work and efforts for getting servers back up and keeping us updated on twitter and also on live stream (twitch) keep up amazing work <3

Don't be positive and appreciative... The crybabies will flame you because they can't have their bottles....

4 minutes ago, Drakeos99 said:

Wanted to say thank you for putting alot of hard work and efforts for getting servers back up and keeping us updated on twitter and also on live stream (twitch) keep up amazing work <3

I agree with this! ^_^

Not everyone wastes their lives in Twitter and Twitch.  If shit is broken then they need to post on Facebook too.  And instead of that idiotic launcher error there should be a customized message with information about what is wrong.  I swear this is the most pathetic launcher that I have ever seen.  It still has items on it talking about the freaking CBT.

1 minute ago, Zilveari said:

Not everyone wastes their lives in Twitter and Twitch.  If shit is broken then they need to post on Facebook too.  And instead of that idiotic launcher error there should be a customized message with information about what is wrong.  I swear this is the most pathetic launcher that I have ever seen.  It still has items on it talking about the freaking CBT.

I do believe that their "main HQ" is Twitter. Like many other companies, they use Facebook as a frontpage about them. In short: If you want to be informed, just see their Twitter posts :P

3 minutes ago, Zilveari said:

+1 to that, i'd like some info on their website/launcher, i dont do social media websites like FB/Twitter, etc...

9 minutes ago, Zilveari said:

Agree that they could  have put a better message, I actually thought it was my game file that was corrupted or something, and thought I had to re-download the game since the forum didn't load up for me at the time when the serer crashed, I wasn't able to know if the server itself crash.

Everyone make mistake and will learn from it, and they are trying their best to satisfy the most people even thought it doesn't look like it right now, they are trying their best. I'm not a premium members so I'm pretty unsatisfied with the queue and all (waiting for a full day and still not able to play...and afk kick when I'm asleep when I finally get into the server), but still, I think they are doing quite a jobs! Really keep it up and make the game better BnS team!

8 minutes ago, Zilveari said:

Waste your life on Twitter?
Server crashes, you check @BladeAndSoul and it will tell you if there is a problem.
It takes 5 seconds. Literally.

Archived