Is the game optimized?

MOLE

Well Im talking about the in game graphic settings and how does it work in here I'm on a good PC but when I played on EU back then the game was laggy and buggy always gives me massive fpsdrop. For those who are playing the game right now here's my friend's PC Specs, can he run the game in Minimum?

qAUrCAj.png?1

Definitely have to get a new graphic card if ur friends planning to play it, CPU could hold on but this intel integrated GPU just can't . Good that ur friend plays on 1366x768 resolution which a 100$ GPU should hold it without asking too much on graphic details. Imo B&S is still more CPU heavy.

The good news is you're using Windows 7.  That's probably the most optimized version of Windows to use for this game.

The bad news is your cpu is rather weak and your video card is pretty much nonexistent.  I'd say the video card is the biggest thing holding you back in this case.  Though this game is a very cpu intensive game too.

You probably won't have a good experience with that setup if you can even play at all.

5 hours ago, MOLE said:

Well Im talking about the in game graphic settings and how does it work in here I'm on a good PC but when I played on EU back then the game was laggy and buggy always gives me massive fpsdrop. For those who are playing the game right now here's my friend's PC Specs, can he run the game in Minimum?

qAUrCAj.png?1

I dont like the fact he is playing on a Celeron However if he is able to run the game first There is an option in game: Optimize for low en computers than make sure to change to windows resolution to 1024x768 and also make sure to play the game on window mode. This game is poorly optimized even with high end computer are having problems check the people having 20 fps with GTX 980 for example.  

Also go to the Task Manager/Details then find BnS process and right click change priority form normal to Realtime. That alone gave an FPS increase of 5-10. I know because I'm also playing in a low end computer since i cannot get the game to work on my newer system.  i have a 980ti.... 

Archived