My queue # actually got increased over time....

Shadowstep

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Deflekted said:

Why are people still wasting time posting about this? Read before complaining. They are installing brand new servers in Texas to essentially double the amount they can currently queue at once. They have also listed like 5 or 6 new servers with low pop for people to go to. OR, you can support the game you clearly like since it's making you react in anger when you can't play it and buy premium. $20 bucks gets you almost 2 months....

I bet 90% of the ppl complaining about Q times are still subbed to WoW but refuse to pay like $11 for premium during launch month. lol LOGIC folks, effing logic. but I guess $11 is worth more than hours and hours of twiddling ur thumbs waiting for Q which inevitably is going to ruin this game for you.

Even the founders have a queue so i don't know what you are talking about. If we all have premium then it would just be a bunch of premiums in the line thus solving nothing. My friend isn't exactly eager to play the game, they were fine within their own game but I harassed them to try this one. Now your saying they should pay for a game they are not interested in just to try it. That is terrible business. It is very hard to convince a friend of how good a game is and how they should spend cash on it when they can't even log in to play it.

They went from 700 minutes to 6mins and then suddenly up to 200. There were not even any premiums in the line so explain to me why they can't get on? If the premiums were not in line who was pushing their line back?

Well if you pick one of the original 3 servers you are bound to get a queue because when the game launched there were more people than NCSOFT was expecting trying to get into the game. Like for instance... My Assassin has a queue time to get in but i can just get straight in on my Force Master.. Its a matter of the server you picked... But its only Day 5 they haven't had time to really do anything about the servers really because they haven't gone down for legit maintenence till like this morning. Pplus its only 5 days old i'm sure they will get rid of the queue.

Just now, Xela12 said:

Well if you pick one of the original 3 servers you are bound to get a queue because when the game launched there were more people than NCSOFT was expecting trying to get into the game. Like for instance... My Assassin has a queue time to get in but i can just get straight in on my Force Master.. Its a matter of the server you picked... But its only Day 5 they haven't had time to really do anything about the servers really because they haven't gone down for legit maintenence till like this morning. Pplus its only 5 days old i'm sure they will get rid of the queue.

Yeah, its true :)

its because i am on windrest, i know... i will have to wait xD

Just now, Erbee said:

here's an idea.. try playing on a non crowded server! derptards! :)

yeah it's indeed the best advice mate, but it's too late for me now... i am not in a mood doing the same again :) i prefer to wait

2 minutes ago, 893897_1452550597 said:

My friend is in windrest...

Sorry Rylaen, today i can't wait.

I will play another game i think =(

Then your friend isn't much of a friend if he's unwilling to give up a few days of progress or a costume to play with you. And you aren't much of a friend to him if you won't even drop $10 to play with him. You best option is to realize you guys aren't really friends and not bother with him anymore.

Archived