My queue # actually got increased over time....

Shadowstep

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Premiums are supposed to be displayed at a seperate number which is directly below your number... i think this whole thing is broken. i am in queue nearly 8 hours now, i joined when only 800 were on the queue... 3 hours ago i reached #44. The last 70 minutes my number has decreased from 24 to 21. how is this even possible... my brother joined the queue and his number has dropped over 300 while mine drops at a rate of 1 every 30 mins. I want someone from NCSOFT to clarify this.

Why are people still wasting time posting about this? Read before complaining. They are installing brand new servers in Texas to essentially double the amount they can currently queue at once. They have also listed like 5 or 6 new servers with low pop for people to go to. OR, you can support the game you clearly like since it's making you react in anger when you can't play it and buy premium. $20 bucks gets you almost 2 months....

I bet 90% of the ppl complaining about Q times are still subbed to WoW but refuse to pay like $11 for premium during launch month. lol LOGIC folks, effing logic. but I guess $11 is worth more than hours and hours of twiddling ur thumbs waiting for Q which inevitably is going to ruin this game for you.

4 minutes ago, Deflekted said:

Why are people still wasting time posting about this? Read before complaining. They are installing brand new servers in Texas to essentially double the amount they can currently queue at once. They have also listed like 5 or 6 new servers with low pop for people to go to. OR, you can support the game you clearly like since it's making you react in anger when you can't play it and buy premium. $20 bucks gets you almost 2 months....

I bet 90% of the ppl complaining about Q times are still subbed to WoW but refuse to pay like $11 for premium during launch month. lol LOGIC folks, effing logic. but I guess $11 is worth more than hours and hours of twiddling ur thumbs waiting for Q which inevitably is going to ruin this game for you.

i am not from wow, i actually came from gw2

i did buy the basic founder pack so i think i already supported this game enough, for now

right now i don't see why i should invest into game that i can't even play due to queues, not to mention that even premium members sit in queue

my issue is that my queue number  didn't get reduced over time but actually increased which doesn't make any sense

@Deflekted Don't just assume things about people with no basis.

This is a forum, a place where anyone can come to ask questions, especially in general about the game.

People are going to complain and ask questions and you can either be understanding and supportive or be un supportive and toxic.

Even if you are tired of reading and responding understand you are clicking on a topics title likely getting an idea of what you are reading, and then complaining in a response. Just read if you are not going to contribute.

Just now, Deflekted said:

yeah you got everything right smartass, but i don't think anyone will find what you wrote useful. Not being a prick doesn't cost anything and yet, look at you. Yea, i am a f2p pleb because my country's banking system blocks all payments to NCSOFT, yeah i am subbed to wow and yeah i am on  Windrest queue. but you are trying so much to be annoying that you actually miss the point. the point my friend is that the whole system feels flowed. Maybe it's just some random numbers appearing to everyone to try and get some more money. or maybe we haven't realised how it really works. It's unreal how i am #21 for 40 minutes now while my brother is on the same queue and his position dropped over 300 while mine drops roughly every 30 minutes.

yeah my brother is sitting at roughly #2000 and he has dropped like 300 positions while i dropped only 3... i really start believing its all random numbers :D

*edit: or it's just people between us that get tired and give up, leaving the queue. only logical explanation i can think of

Something is wrong if you're waiting in queue for hours, it's probably the server you keep trying to join. I've been playing since the launch as non-premium and at most I've only waited a little over an hour and that was during peak hours. A lot of times I can get in instantly.

Archived