Forum category- Classes-

Darylegen

I've done some digging and i couldnt find anywhere the Classes subforum,divided by each class.

I think this is lacking and it should be added because a lot players can theorycraft and learn a lot about min-maxing their class,perhaps veteran players will do guides,while newcomers can research about their class and learn how to play it properly.

I for one, would rather dig the official ncsoft forum than googling web pages and opening tabs to see different guides and different opinions in other 10 tabs.

Yours truly,

Darylegen of the Ebon hall

@Yaviey While I certainly appreciate the response from NCSoft staff I'm baffled why this actually has to be considered.  Literally every other NA released NCSoft MMO has class specific forums, why exactly does Blade and Soul warrant less than those on launch?

Most people, based on the site that comes up after the official forums on a typical Google search and posts in general for that matter, will end up having to default to bladeandsouldojo.com for all their class specific related questions.  Don't get me wrong, this is what I use and it's a great site for the most part but that still doesn't explain why players are forced to seek sources outside the official forums to discuss such topics in a consolidated manner.

Is it a matter of not enough dedicated staffing to support class specific forums and the company is just waiting to see if the profits will warrant it?  Frankly only stating " We're taking it into consideration!" is an insult to your player bases understanding of basic forum functionality for a MMO.

Sincerely,

A loyal but very concerned customer

Please add this class section, eventho some people maybe use it to complain about their classes but based on my exp on other mmorpg there are many ppl posting guides+overview of the classed, in detailed way which really helpful not only for the begginer but to highly experienced player.

People complaining about classes are simply bad. This is not a measuring crickets contest :) ,it depends on the style of gameplay. Remember the talent tree,and with hongmoon levels you can DO w/e the hell you want with it. But i still wanna know if there is a source for a spec vs a specific class in pvp,aoe in pve,single target in pve and so on..

And going to googled to search guides  and spreadsheets that arent on the site you have the account on is pretty dissapointing.

Swordance of windrest

Archived