Server Situation

Enoll

Regarding the following topic created by NCSoft - 

Instead of creating new servers why don't you beef up the current ones ?! Players are not gonna leave their 45 level characters to go on another server because there is no queue. Just wondering.

The more players you put on a server the more stress it will put on the server creating lag. It makes more sense to have many stable servers with less people than few unstable servers that support more people. Also its a bit easier on worse computers in more populous areas. 

• NCSOFT
3 minutes ago, Enoll said:

Regarding the following topic created by NCSoft - 

Instead of creating new servers why don't you beef up the current ones ?! Players are not gonna leave their 45 level characters to go on another server because there is no queue. Just wondering.

We have been increasing the capacity of all servers to their max capacity as mentioned in that announcement, but it's a backend change that players do not notice. If we increase the server capacities any further, the game's performance will decrease which would be way less ideal than waiting in a queue.

Just now, Daniel14 said:

The funniest part is, the ones who was having problems of extreme queue was mushin and winderest. Now jiwan is the only one who has queue and mushin, winderest are free of queue such logic xD

Um. No. I play on Both EU Windrest and NA Mushin, and queue is only good during weekdays when everyone is at work/school. 

8 minutes ago, Rukkirii said:

We have been increasing the capacity of all servers to their max capacity as mentioned in that announcement, but it's a backend change that players do not notice. If we increase the server capacities any further, the game's performance will decrease which would be way less ideal than waiting in a queue.

+1. Regardless of how queue'd up the servers have been, the gameplay has always been smooth.

10 minutes ago, Rukkirii said:

I think the intended question was whether the company is considering upgrading the servers themselves to better hardware to allow for a higher capacity if the population problem persists for too long.

10 minutes ago, Enoll said:

1k premium 3k non premium on Windrest ... just saying

^^ this and rising...

Free account transfer needs to be turned on and left on until the big guilds sort the situation out. It's the only way.

10 minutes ago, Daniel14 said:

The funniest part is, the ones who was having problems of extreme queue was mushin and winderest. Now jiwan is the only one who has queue and mushin, winderest are free of queue such logic xD

This is exactly why i left Mushin FOR Jiwan already lvled to 44 on Jiwan now its overpopulated as hell im not gonna lvl there again after switching 

Well I was on queue for 30 minutes, I was happy about it, I logged in and got dc after 20 minutes. I'm on queue again for 68 minutes atm... They need to fix it as fast as they can. I'm a patient person but this is getting on my nerves. The game is awesome so far (except the queue thing) but queue is killing it. 

No the problem is the gold sellers with the afk kick.

They just move for a few sec and wont get kick out.

So the big problem is all the gold sellers start ban them.

Last i see was like 25 off them.

Just standing there spamming.

Ban the zone ware the login from.

Many MMO have done that.

And it help alot.

This have bin a very bad start For the game.

hope you people van recover from this.

Or you going to lose player to other games.

Archived