Crimson legion or Cerulean and why

Evero

I have tried on 3 servers to join the faction "Red" and is always busy. How population is regulated within each?
Tell us why you chose your faction or that you like more.
For I have always been Crimsom "Red" because China had more level on red side then blue.

Cerulean Order on Ebola Hall is actually hillarious, so many dank memes and trolls, it was the first faction I joined and the people there are fun to be with.

Crimson Legion on Ebola Hall for me has been a lot of spanish spam, I basically remade my character just to get out of there because people barely spoke English.

Crimson people are just sheep following the herd wanna be unique join Cerulean. :P

Also how people saying about the uniform..How cool is it gonna look when 70% of the server has the same shit on...Boring!

Order. My favorite color is Crimson but I think Democracy is the false ideal of the lowest class, so I couldn't bring myself to pick them over the Order. I believe a Republic is the ideal form of government so I went with the Cerulean Order.

Plus, Order sounds way cooler than Legion. Legion sounds cliche.

Legion, why? Ugh, well, I liked the outfit more, the message was better aswell, and playing on Wild Springs, I've learned that most Order people are, ugh, bit too aggressive? Oh, they like to gang on people aswell. Many times I've seen them just 3/2v1 Legion people, and spawn killing, that's the worst. 

So yeah, Legion for life.

21 minutes ago, Huizel said:

Legion, why? Ugh, well, I liked the outfit more, the message was better aswell, and playing on Wild Springs, I've learned that most Order people are, ugh, bit too aggressive? Oh, they like to gang on people aswell. Many times I've seen them just 3/2v1 Legion people, and spawn killing, that's the worst. 

So yeah, Legion for life.

On Ebon Hall it's the exact opposite, Order are the good people and Legion are generally the spawnkillers (coming from someone that has a character in both factions)

Legion... well, I liked the message more, the order looked really cool and like for gentlemen, but I liked the freedom talk thingy of the legion more, and legion people are really fun to play with compared to the other faction, but I think it depends on the server and stuff, both are fun to be honest :)

Archived