Queue Times? Get over yourself!

Aimscoes

Come on people, everytime i check the forums there is people moaning over and over about the queue times. 

This didn't come as a surprise to anyone. Almost any new MMO Game out there is heavily overrun on the servers the first days & weeks and it's always expected to be queue times. 

A lot of people want bigger servers, but you also have to consider that increasing the number on a server increasing the load and causing more lag. 

Sure NC could have done a better job, BUT HEY! what company did succeed on a launch? Even World of Warcraft, Warlords of Draenor had the biggest fail launch ever and that's Blizzard that's 100x times bigger, what i mean is that everyone fails and it's expected. 

About the queue times, get over yourself. 

IF you have to wait for such a long time: Roll a sandwich, watch a movie, take a cold shower and chill down or buy the premium signature for 5§ for a week and get almost instant queues. 

It's 5§, nobody dies from it and ontop of that you will level up a bit faster along with more goodies. All i am saying is that the world is not going down and in a week or two it should be more calm. That's why a week signature for 5§ premium can be worth it for you. 

Otherwise reroll lower populated server, just don't moan to much. 

We all suffer but not everyone cries. 

Peace yo. 

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Many people 'cry' because some of us already started and can't turn back. 

My lvl 37 Summoner can't log on due to people who can't get into Mushin go to Poh or Jiwan (Server I play on in 3 day head-start).

The que times are about 2-3 hours if you aren't premium. 

Worlds of Warcraft EXPANSION, can not be compared to a newly launched title, if I was a loyal WoW fan enough to buy a new expansion, you bet your ass ill sit through a queue to play it. The same cant be said for a new game I havent even been able to experience yet. Not being able to play rubs off in an extremely negative way and turns away potential paying customers as well as hurting the flow of new players into the game (people telling others of the outrageous queue's and that the game just doesnt seem worth putting up with them.

Youd think ncsoft wouldve learned from WildStar, or seen what a cluster*cricket* TRION had with Archeages launch. To this day i'd have to say GW2 was one of the smoothest launches NCsoft has ever had (hell smoothest MMO launch in a long time for a game that was simply B2P)

I love how people are whining that this game (premium) is a scam. Yeah  you know, NCsoft is actually a psy op conspiracy. They paid off gaming journalists to psychically manipulate everyone into flooding their generous amount of servers so that everyone would be forced into paying premiums for queue. It's not like anyone had any will of their own and just liked the same bloody game and wanted to try it out as soon as possible, or that anyone has a choice as to whether they want to pay for a PM during or after gameplay. No, that's quack talk. There's totally a screen that pops up and forces you to buy NCoin so you can even continue.

Jesus christ you insufferable whiny children. Get another hobby it's not going to kill you. Give it 2 weeks and the servers will stabilize, or rather it'll stabilize because all the whiny entitled children leave because quitting is easier than being patient. 

2 minutes ago, Hakame said:

So here is my question. Why even have the ques? Why not just be like 90% of the other mmo's and have an instant login. its been proven to work just fine. Then they wont have to hear people whine about it.

Ah but sir, if that happened then the servers would be lagging terribly.

Then you'll have a whole group of complainers for the lag in the game later.

Tis a vicious cycle of pointless complaining.

i'm fine with the queues, but when people afk or spam gold advertisements, taking slots for legitimate players is when i get a angry about it.

the fact nothing is being done about them, is what really irks me. as someone said the logout timer is useless as people can find ways to bypass it. what we need are active gms roaming the servers,

1 minute ago, ThatShortGuyWithTheEars said:

i'm fine with the queues, but when people afk or spam gold advertisements, taking slots for legitimate players is what irks me about them.

the fact nothing is being done about them, as someone said the logout timer is useless as people can find ways to bypass it. what we need are active gms roaming the servers,

See that takes common sense which many people dont have now-a-days

12 minutes ago, Delishinable said:

I would but I, apparently, have to wait 300+ minutes to get in the game so I can.

There's a lobby shop button on the char select screen above the delete button.  My friend bought premium with it today to dodge the queue and it worked just fine.  I'm still sitting in a 20-minute queue on Poharan right now despite premium, though, so it doesn't always make it instant.  

Currently in a premium queue of 440

Why shouldn't we complain? If they want us to pay about $15-20 a month, we have the right to complain about this. Also I'm complaining because I can't transfer my stuff over to a new server. I've already joined a clan, have a lv. 40 BD on Jiwan and I can't even play. 

1 minute ago, Devhyn said:

There's a lobby shop button on the char select screen above the delete button.  My friend bought premium with it today to dodge the queue and it worked just fine.  I'm still sitting in a 20-minute queue on Poharan right now despite premium, though, so it doesn't always make it instant.  

U just waited for 20 minutes? I've been here for 3 hours or more, lol. I am like guy number 850 now.

Just now, ThitGaLuoc said:

U just waited for 20 minutes? I've been here for 3 hours or more, lol. I am like guy number 850 now.

Don't get me wrong, I wasn't complaining.  Just saying it's not always instant/almost instant.  

1 minute ago, FriskyBrat said:

People act like they've never participated a release launch, ever.

No no, that's absurd.

Launch for a new game should always be smooth with no problems whatsoever!

If there is a problem then clearly the company hosting the game is incompetent.

/sarcasm

Archived