Queue Times? Get over yourself!

Aimscoes

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, AlTitmo said:

I bought the premium and it didn't change my queue times one second.

Make sure you re-queue when you bought it and even if it stands example 15 minutes as premium in queue it can be way shorter.

I had like 8 minutes left before at queue 187 as premium and got instant logged in. 

19 minutes ago, Aimscoes said:

I am saying that people shouldn't complain about a few hours of a queue for a new released game within EU/US. 

I can compare World of Warcraft to this, as i compared the Queue times and not the game itself. 

Every launch of a new WoW expansion i can wait for up to 10K+ in a queue that takes half of the day, "hench" never logout after logged in & there is no "premium" queues there.

But in Blade and Soul it's not even close to that amount of a queue time and we even have premium queues for 5§ for a week if you would like to avoid most of the queue, it takes me around 5 minutes to get into windstrider, highest EU populated server with 5K+ people in queue.

So again, for being a fresh game with such few days on the market in these regions the queue times are expected and i can surely agree that NC could done a better job but they didn't so swallow the queue times for a week or two & it will calm down or buy urself a premium for a week for stupid 5§. 

"...few hours..." try almost 7 hours. im sorry, but that's not "a few". 

My salvation here, is that i can play another game while waiting. hehehehe

Archived