60+ chests = 0 Bagle WTF?:D

SolarEclipseQQ

1 hour ago, SolarEclipseQQ said:

opened 64 Golden Deva chests and  0  Bangle

It is impossible)

XZhOikn.jpg

I have to admit... on first glance the numbers seem astronomically improbable...

Statistically this is like... impossible...

I think evidence is pointing towards this being intentional to force you to buy keys from the store?

Tin foil hat definitely on now but seriously this looks bad. For NCSoft...

• 2 weeks later...

Its all luck based. As a force master I got the bangle from "deva" chest on second try. All others I also got rather fast, only the 1st purple ini took me 10 runs. Atm I am at lvl 41. I have less luck on my sorcerer lvl 15 (1st staff).

As for keys.... they are craftable as well ;) Next to that.... dailies dailies dailies :)

On 20/01/2016 at 8:05 PM, dayvekeem said:

I have to admit... on first glance the numbers seem astronomically improbable...

Statistically this is like... impossible...

I think evidence is pointing towards this being intentional to force you to buy keys from the store?

Tin foil hat definitely on now but seriously this looks bad. For NCSoft...

Funny, but you never know,

Some one posted in another thread concerning a player with the same problem , They advised them to first un-equip there own weapon, then open the weapon box, there was a huge response from players saying it worked and they got there weapon, maybe not at first but within a few trys

Also I tried this myself, 50+ trys on my summoner for a wheel weapon, no luck at all, un-equuiped my own and got in within 10 trys, yes I know RNG is RNG but there definatlly seems to be some issue it obtaining your onw class weapon from these box's.

Archived