What's with the Assassin's reach?

Freyar

Different skills have different ranges. Looking at their skill tree online though, their range seems to be around 16 meters for a lot of their skills. 22 meters can turn to 16 meters in the blink of an eye if you're moving toward each other or he uses some kind of dash skill or if you're experiencing lag.

Honestly, if you can grapple an assassin, we're pretty much toast. The only issues with classes I find are Blade Dancer and KFM. If either one of those jump on me, I'm screwed and I know it, I still get angry though, because they can somehow manage to combo grapple and I can't even use my escape techniques to get away and locked into stealth. It's infuriating, since that's a large reason why an Assassin is an Assassin.

So as much as I don't want to give advice on how to beat me, use grapples if you've got em. We have a hard time against them.

19 hours ago, Roxysox said:

Honestly, if you can grapple an assassin, we're pretty much toast. The only issues with classes I find are Blade Dancer and KFM. If either one of those jump on me, I'm screwed and I know it, I still get angry though, because they can somehow manage to combo grapple and I can't even use my escape techniques to get away and locked into stealth. It's infuriating, since that's a large reason why an Assassin is an Assassin.

So as much as I don't want to give advice on how to beat me, use grapples if you've got em. We have a hard time against them.

Once I got to mid 25's, the Phantom Grip combo isn't doing as much as it used to.

On 20-1-2016 at 6:51 PM, Roxysox said:

Don't think you've found FM's with a good build yet. Me and a few others have been dropping assassins like flies. Pretty sure not all of them are "noob".

Sounds to me like he was using High Wire.  You can run any distance for the duration and one of 3 combos of it pulls target to location and dazes.

As for phantom grip,  Force the sin to use Stealth (Flashbang+stealth effect) THEN phantom grip.  Stealth with 2 points will remove ALL CC except knockup

As an assassin I can say, Yes we kill fast, if we have the element of suprise it's even faster. But when it comes to someone who knows how to counter and has a fast reflex (CC is a pain in the ass too). We can die just as fast

On 1/20/2016 at 5:46 AM, Dulap said:

i dont know about the 20+ but i can say the assassin is op.. Well i play as a blade master and i stand no chance. Always same thing , gets behind me stun and im dead in 1 sec :D

You uh.. do realize blade master is one of the hardest assassin match ups, right? Well.. Well played blade master's anyways.

Archived