Disconnected from server.(2000)(132,10054)

Willius

Hi, I am having the problem of this error code - (2000)(132,10054) -which pops up immediately after i put in my number code.

Can someone from Ncsoft (or anyone) address this issue please. I have GW accounts, Aion accounts, multiples- also for family.  

I have been a customer since 2008 -I think-, and will continue to support games, and the gaming community.

Nevertheless, I cant support what I can NOT log into. (Hint, Hint, wink, wink, ;P)

So please, if anyone has a clear solution to this issue, please make it available to all of us.

Thanks for reading, and for all the help you can muster.

Mew~ 

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Mewling said:

Hi, I am having the problem of this error code - (2000)(132,10054) -which pops up immediately after i put in my number code.

Can someone from Ncsoft (or anyone) address this issue please. I have GW accounts, Aion accounts, multiples- also for family.  

I have been a customer since 2008 -I think-, and will continue to support games, and the gaming community.

Nevertheless, I cant support what I can NOT log into. (Hint, Hint, wink, wink, ;P)

So please, if anyone has a clear solution to this issue, please make it available to all of us.

Thanks for reading, and for all the help you can muster.

Mew~ 

Please Read 3 post up :)

First off I am not a dude.. D:

BUT, ok I may be slow, but I wasn't sure if it was server maintenance, based upon other threads, ie reddit, that i had been reading..

sometimes I get excited and don't know if I read things correctly, so thanks for the heads up, I appreciate it. 

And hey, if I still have this error pop up later on tonight, can I send you a funny story about a guy I knew named

-Told-you-so- you're bound to get a jolly chuckle from that I'm sure.

Anyways. night all and have sweet dreams.

YES! Being kind of OCD'ish myself, ERROR! disconnected! makes it seem like some nefarious monster is lurking somewhere ready to attack me and my secret pin number, whilst evading all my counter attacks in trying to defend my honor, or in this case my limited knowledge.

54 minutes ago, Buumshakalaka said:

@phantomDrell & Dezziel, i shared a post just before yours guys, and its saying that today we have maitenance, why do u post and dont read the lastest posts from today? its just stupid, u might ask before yelling stuff around....

Just read your comment after posting mine, thanks for that info man :)  good to know it's not some technical issue. 

Archived