Disconnected from server.(2000)(132,10054)

Willius

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This thread is sure funny one.

So much people who dos not know history at all, well, many of them lack even the common sense, to begin with.

Someone placed a post about IP ban. And all this people with huge inferiority complex toward Russia and USSR started to rage that they are no Russians, and they hate Russia, and no one speaks in Russian in their country.

I would not speak about this allot. I will point out the fact that people from US and other countries around the globe, have the same problem.

Oh yeah, I forgot, Russians conquered World long time ago.

-remembers good old Red Alert 2- Victory to the Soviet Union! xD

1 hour ago, Jesphire said:

is it bad that im getting that same disconnect error (1000)(132)(10054) every time i enter a dungeon or loading screen? if thats the ip block one then thats pretty interesting because i live in the us ._. and im paying on NA D:

go to support, that topic is about 2000 not 1000

4 minutes ago, Rufat75 said:

Did someone find any fixing of this problem? Im from Azerbaijan and i tryed to use hotspot shield but with this program ping is very low to normal play BnS if some one knows other ways please answer 

there is no fix for that "problem" cuz its a *cricket*ing IP block dude!

24 minutes ago, KroiKaras said:

This thread is sure funny one.

So much people who dos not know history at all, well, many of them lack even the common sense, to begin with.

Someone placed a post about IP ban. And all this people with huge inferiority complex toward Russia and USSR started to rage that they are no Russians, and they hate Russia, and no one speaks in Russian in their country.

I would not speak about this allot. I will point out the fact that people from US and other countries around the globe, have the same problem.

Oh yeah, I forgot, Russians conquered World long time ago.

-remembers good old Red Alert 2- Victory to the Soviet Union! xD

how is that even connected to the theme? USA users has their own server NA cuz they are located at another continent? we are talking here about why all this countries( Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Ukraine, and Uzbekistan ) linked to the russian server while they are closer to Europe and there is no language conditions to be linked like that.

2 hours ago, DiLust said:

how is that even connected to the theme? USA users has their own server NA cuz they are located at another continent? we are talking here about why all this countries( Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Ukraine, and Uzbekistan ) linked to the russian server while they are closer to Europe and there is no language conditions to be linked like that.

Because it has nothing to do with being closer to Europe or Russia?

One company bought rights from Koreans to publish this game in certain territory (Western Europe, in this case). Another company (which may be not necessary a Russian company) bought rights to publish it in other region (which seams to be the Eastern Europe, which is, but the way, includes Russia as well). And I am talking about geographical borders, not political ones, hope you know the difference. They implement IP ban system to not "steal profit" from one another.

So why rage and cry about "bad Russians" who spoil you the fun and yelling that you more Europeans then real Europeans are? Use your head guys and try to think, and if you want to blame someone, blame the ones who implementing IP bans, which I, but the way, do not like no less then you all. I think it is stupid idea in a first place, but some people and companies just Love to play in "sanctions". ^^'

Greetings,

All North American Servers are currently down for an emergency maintenance. We expect servers to be brought back online around 7.00am PST / 15.00 UTC. We will keep this thread updated as the situation evolves.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused and thank you for your patience.

2 minutes ago, assax said:

well im in Mass USA yesterday played just fine now i got this error too .... whats next 

Same exact problem... I'm from the US trying to connect to the NA server and if it isn't this problem it is the (200) disconnected error. What the hell is going on?

Archived