Disconnected from server.(2000)(132,10054)

Willius

1 minute ago, sakimeash said:

i got the same thing i was playing yesterday now i cant is it really true they banned us server because of use in russia

There is a rumor that the NA server is banned? Really? We've been waiting for this game for 4 years and it might be banned already?

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, i saw this tutorial some hours ago and worked here, try out guys! This would solve the IP problem, not this, now the server is under maintenance

1 - Download it! ( files TCLs for replace)

Download here (4shared)

2 - Extract normally for any directory! ( Ex: Desktop )

3 - After extract copy and replace on main folder game,where r the original folder, will say to replace other folders with the same names, do it.

4 - After it! ENJOY THE GAME!

On 1/19/2016 at 5:28 AM, Mirdor said:

Wow, great fking news. I've been waiting to play BnS for about a year now and now I'm being forced to play crappy Russian version? Fantastic stuff, NCSOFT. What an archaic way to deal with its customers. Makes me wanna puke. I think i will cancel my Wildstar subscription too.

Dude are you retarded? Read the official Twitter. All NA servers are down. Most EU and other country servers are down. They have been having crashes and have been up for 3+ hours trying to fix the game for you spoiled brats.

Hello,

The ongoing emergency maintenance of all North American servers has been extended. At this time we are unfortunately unable to provide a time when servers will be brought back online. As soon as we get more information we will make sure to update this thread.

Once again thank you very much for your patience.

Archived