Disconnected from server.(2000)(132,10054)

Willius

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well im from Lithuanian and live in Russia.Before the Blade and Soul came out,i was playing Aion on Israpel server,League of legends also on EU server,Runescape,and Lineage 2. All of these games, i was playing on english version.And a lot of my friends.And we were waiting for the Blade and Soul for like 2-3 mounth.The problem is that i cant speak russian well.And how do u want me to play on russian server? I would like them to fix this server reports. And every one would be happy.Cant understand why they did this thing...

11 minutes ago, Jagex said:

Well im from Lithuanian and live in Russia.Before the Blade and Soul came out,i was playing Aion on Israpel server,League of legends also on EU server,Runescape,and Lineage 2. All of these games, i was playing on english version.And a lot of my friends.And we were waiting for the Blade and Soul for like 2-3 mounth.The problem is that i cant speak russian well.And how do u want me to play on russian server? I would like them to fix this server reports. And every one would be happy.Cant understand why they did this thing...

NCS signed a localization contract with Innova in Russia and NCS blocked russian ip pool. There's no way i would ever play games localised by Innova cause they ruined many games. So i bought VPN and play from UK=)

Its all cuz Russia knows that their ppl will go to play on EU or US servers,cuz they are more smart on MMORPG games.And alot of them know english.And ppl from EU and US wont go on Russia servers CUZ THEY DON'T. It would be more fun when there is alot of players on 1 server.Most ppl quit the games because of players online. And if there will be no players on servers u will see how Blade and Sould will change their mind or the game will lose their players of course....(money)...W.E

If there's server maintenance going on why does the launcher not give that info rather than some error code?

Also if there is an EU server why in the world is the maintenance not done at a more appropriate time for the EU? The afternoon certainly isnt a player friendly timeslot.

Archived