Disconnected from server.(2000)(132,10054)

Willius

2 minutes ago, fruiteaterz said:
3 minutes ago, fruiteaterz said:

well considering how eu/na are practically the same client, it only makes sense to have maintenance at the same time.

well considering how eu/na are practically the same client, it only makes sense to have maintenance at the same time.

No it dosent make sense at all ,how did you come up with that? Manteinence should be made when people ar sleeping or on the most incative hours. as its @ 1-2 pm for EU now and 4am for US its definitely not correct. if its on 4am US make it 4am for Eu too.

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, Saltie said:

I'm having the same problem and I'm in the UK D:

all servers are down now mate. ive bean playing since 15 jan and i never had any issues , today i came home and i have them , so basicaly all the peoples that have bean getting this "disconnected from server (2000)(132,10054)" even on no manteinence time are just confirming that  this "ip ban"is just a mit that people came up with these days. its definitely just some connection error but not country Ban.. NCSOFT never said anything about it

16 minutes ago, n1honomaru said:

Aobel i guess ure speaking about NA mmorpgs coz european area MMORPGS dont have maintenance at midday

Sachiro AMEN!!

omg eaven this forum laggs xDXDXDXD

Sry but thats not right! EOS has its maintenance at wednesdays on high noon... and wow classic was wednesdays mornings...

3 minutes ago, ColdWavE said:

The first thing I checked after this error was the server status on the web typing "blade and soul server status" but I found nothing. Does somebody have a link where I can see the server status like for the Steam ones?

Best I can give you is their support twitter, which tweets technical info:

https://twitter.com/bladeandsoulops

lol Good thing I kept on reading, I was fuming about my IP being blocked. I was like WTF THIS IS BS!!! but now am chilled knowing it's just a maintence. They should really make it clear on the launcher or something as I don't have FB or Twitter to find information regarding such things. but Damn what am i meant to do now for the next 2 hours lol. 

PS Best game I've played in years! Definitely getting Premium.  

Archived