Make wardrobe free :/

Warmanreaper

They can also do two things, the first one... You unlock the wardrobe forever after hitting rankg 2 prem.

The other one is just buying the wardrobe from the shop just like the talents extra slot which btw i think is ridicolous they make u pay for that...

1 hour ago, Mugi said:

dunno what game you're playing but all my costumes are permanent, not time limited, also, my inventory space is nearly maxed, and it all came with the founders pack.

another character i bought enough pouches to get sufficient space. it's not mandatory but a nice thing to have.

Also came with 7 character slots. :)

im not interested of rng boxes, they dont offer anything interesting.

No, dummy, time limited like in buy it now or you can't anymore.

Congratulations on getting the founder thingie, but not everyone is made of money.

And if RNG boxes have costumes that's something interesting. Costumes are very interesting!!

Costumes are awesome.

4 hours ago, LordLokai said:

It just needs to be a purchasable account wide unlock for 20 or so dollars, its nice that premium gets it but costumes are a huge part of this game, and it would be a large income gain if they allowed folks to unlock it with a purchase, or add it to the ranks say at rank 3 you get the wardrobe encouraging people to buy things. 

It needs to be be free it is in all the other version......  this game is starting to remind me of swtor, they charge you for everything even a damn title that you earned in the game lol. 

For a game that has numerous costumes and limited storage place without paying real money the amount of costumes clutters both vault and inventory, and yet the wardrobe is behind the monthly premium sub. It would be much better if the wardrobe is locked behind 1 time NCoin or a cash shop item for a $. Like 2-5 bucks or something. I personally find no benefit of having a premium sub but i want the wardrobe. There should be really an alternative to wardrobe unlock. What are your opinions?

without making them game p2w for those who didn't have premium they needed to provide something that people would find worthwhile. 

The wardrobe was that feature. If you enjoy the game pay the premium. (I know I'll get slammed for this opinion) but I don't want them to have to add P2W features to the game to make money. I would rather things like this that add convience and nothing really more 

2 hours ago, TalonShina said:

without making them game p2w for those who didn't have premium they needed to provide something that people would find worthwhile. 

The wardrobe was that feature. If you enjoy the game pay the premium. (I know I'll get slammed for this opinion) but I don't want them to have to add P2W features to the game to make money. I would rather things like this that add convience and nothing really more 

That is a poor argument: excusing a bad policy because you fear their alternative might be something worse.  

First, there is no correlation that requires NC West to resort to P2W if they cannot earn revenue via charging for basic facilities like inventory.  There are other alternatives that they could explore long before they should even consider that.

Second, if NC West were of a mind to ever go P2W with BnS, they have to know it will destroy their franchise, and should they still decide to proceed even so, they'd already be at a point to not giving the tiniest cricket about their customer base anyway. So then the question for the customers is this: if that were to be the case, why would any of us want to play this game under those circumstances anyway? It'd be a mute point — BnS would be dead for all intentive purposes.

13 hours ago, LordLokai said:

They have to price it at a point that players can afford it, 60 to 80? thats more then a full priced AAA game itself, lol you are a fool if you think they are going to set it that high. 30? maybe i dont see people paying more then 30-35 for a cosmetic closet... 

YES and it will probably need to unlock for all characters ..

Basically you are going to be paying for an item that pay users will pay to keep for years and years while you want ti for the price of under 2 months

adn there is still the issue that NCSoft didn't really give you much for a subscription so they basically instantly WILL lose a lot of subs (I know I wouldn't bother to pay for one IF they unlock wardrobe for too little a value as most of the otehr stuff it only takes time for a FTP player to gain)

6 hours ago, Metamancer said:

That is a poor argument: excusing a bad policy because you fear their alternative might be something worse.  

First, there is no correlation that requires NC West to resort to P2W if they cannot earn revenue via charging for basic facilities like inventory.  There are other alternatives that they could explore long before they should even consider that.

Second, if NC West were of a mind to ever go P2W with BnS, they have to know it will destroy their franchise, and should they still decide to proceed even so, they'd already be at a point to not giving the tiniest cricket about their customer base anyway. So then the question for the customers is this: if that were to be the case, why would any of us want to play this game under those circumstances anyway? It'd be a mute point — BnS would be dead for all intentive purposes.

this whole conversation HAS been done to death over the last 2 to 3 weeks 

IT still comes down to IF you want it pay for it .. 

IF it is too expensive you will whine about it being too much to unlock as some thing 20 - 30 is a fair price for which most of us subs will drop our subs as there is no point to paying that price over a year ($100+) while for $20 you get outfit

the other option is to have it unlock on a one to one option as I see it then it will be A LOT more than a years sub ..

I am out of here

From my understanding (per dulfy on Reddit) other regions do not have wardrobe is not premium locked in other regions just NA/EU in addition the other regions have better premium system. (quote below from Reddit)

Added some screenshots so you can see what I am talking about: http://imgur.com/a/bCnrr

• Wardrobe locked behind Premium, which was never the case in other F2P regions. This is really the biggest incentive for premium membership now that the queues have died down.
  • Premium has very little to offer. In other regions if you had Premium you would earn daily points (offline and online). These points can be used at a special premium shop where you can buy consumables (including dragon pouches for expanding your inventory), and special costumes etc unique to the premium shop. Vault access was granted right away if you have Premium membership and not locked behind rank 9.
  • The costumes on the cashshop were unique and not duplicate skins from the costumes/weapons you can acquire in game. Examples include all the current weapon skins, First Step and Secret Agent.

They won't, the whole point of keeping wardrobe on premium is to make you pay for it, not to mention forcing you to spend lots of money to unlock inventory and storage.

This is a marketing strategy to get money from players. They are doing everything they can so you have to pay up.

Archived