Still waiting server transfer

xThekingx

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First of all there was a post about this with Community Manager saying that there is not going to be a character transfer system as its never been implented since the game was released in korean so they do not have the technology to do it here.

Second of all if you're sending a ticket to support asking for such a dumb question that has already been answered while support is already assisting player for account being miss locked or having real issues before they answer your question when you can easily just make some research on the forums .... then you're really one lazy cricket

2 minutes ago, Blossom said:

Its already been confirmed that there wont be any type of character transfer as its not even available in korea so they don't have the technology to invent the character transfer because its never been implented since the game has been released .

You've misunderstood, he's talking about the manual transfers they are offering for players than were on Mushin but want to switch.

2 minutes ago, Blossom said:

Its only ITEM transfer .... so that you can get your founders pack items on another server. There is no such thing as character transfer. Also the said transfers are over since today .

So you're saying you're here to nitpick?

1 minute ago, Lenia said:

Are you serious. What's the point of offering server transfer when all servers are full???

Not gonna happen for the next few months.

i have already created my new character on a new server like the bot said on the ticket, its not server transfer, its item as said above

I sent my ticket in Sunday. Here is is Wednesday. The only email i got was the generic one asking the same questions you guys got. Im level 40 atm. I bought the masters pack. The masters pack is pretty much useless to me at this point. IF i decided on leveling an Alt, then it would b useful. But the point of the pack was to get my MAIN up in level fast and without hassle, not an alt. 

Im with above person, watch me be 45 and still no transer

18 minutes ago, Blossom said:

First of all there was a post about this with Community Manager saying that there is not going to be a character transfer system as its never been implented since the game was released in korean so they do not have the technology to do it here.

Second of all if you're sending a ticket to support asking for such a dumb question that has already been answered while support is already assisting player for account being miss locked or having real issues before they answer your question when you can easily just make some research on the forums .... then you're really one lazy cricket

I can see how the game is developed slightly different then many. I found it odd at first how you're character group is server independent...this could point towards the reason why they can't transfer characters. but at the same time...given current technology trends this is a very poorly designed mechanic if you ask me. 

I find it surprising that when our characters are essentially "locked" to a server, that they cannot move or transition this aspect of "character identity". Just sounds like poor coding to me. Makes me wonder if many aspects of the game were actually sourced to 3rd party vendors...

16 minutes ago, NinjaZombie said:

yeah they ended like 2 hours ago, i submitted my ticket yesterday and still no reply about it, so i should still deserve to get my items transferred since it was before it ended

Again .... there is no such thing as Character transfer its only items transfer (items from founders pack)

Ive also been waiting for a very long time .... 5 hours in Queue then my client crash ... im back at 5k players in Queue . so probably that will be a 9-10 hours wait to play BnS. But what can I do about it ? even if I cry Ncsoft is not going to hand me a tissue.

2 hours ago, Deutsch said:

I have the same problem. 48hs since i told them i only want my items to be transfered to a new char on another server and i don't care if they delete my char.

I started with this stupid ticket thing since FRIDAY. I WASTED my head start and im WASTING my premium time thanks to this ridiculous ticket management.

yeah same here i said im my first ticked what i wanted.... did they not read it? why asking me the same shit again?

1 hour ago, Blossom said:

Its only ITEM transfer .... so that you can get your founders pack items on another server. There is no such thing as character transfer. Also the said transfers are over since today .

Who is talking about character transfer?? i just want my founder stuff , my name and my coins refunded.... just go play dude...

waited 4 days right? they messaged me saying to give them the same info they needed that i gave them. I copied the exact format they wanted for an item transfer and they still messaged me to repeat it after 4 days. Im so losing my patience and not only that. i have to wait 20 fkin mins to enter poharan as premium 

3 hours ago, YuriScarlet said:

waited 4 days right? they messaged me saying to give them the same info they needed that i gave them. I copied the exact format they wanted for an item transfer and they still messaged me to repeat it after 4 days. Im so losing my patience and not only that. i have to wait 20 fkin mins to enter poharan as premium 

This is just BS 

3 hours ago, YuriScarlet said:

20 mins? ill trade u for my 10 hours on non prem... i swear its not a scam

Archived