Still waiting server transfer

xThekingx

Its been + than 24 hours since i sent the ticket, regardless that i basicly wasted my 3 day headstart and had to make a new character i was willing to give the game a 2nd chance but im still waiting for my founder stuff to be returned to my new char and the coins (i, didnt just buy the 125 dollar pack i also bought 50 more dollars in coins) that i spent on that char to be returned too. Most of the items u get from founder are for early lvls so by the time ill get them it will be a waste so...  Im wondering if i should just ask for a refund and play the game for free. 

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

eh i went to poharan and am also waiting though i do find it interesting that my tickets time how long its been since submission keeps changing rather its like someones looking at it resetting the time then promptly ignoring it lol i hope that isnt the case but wierd things happen i guess - or i suppose it could also be one of those things where if anyone on their end even looks at it it resets the submission timer thing i dont know - just found it interesting and a bit funny myself is all

42 minutes ago, capncronic365 said:

eh i went to poharan and am also waiting though i do find it interesting that my tickets time how long its been since submission keeps changing rather its like someones looking at it resetting the time then promptly ignoring it lol i hope that isnt the case but wierd things happen i guess - or i suppose it could also be one of those things where if anyone on their end even looks at it it resets the submission timer thing i dont know - just found it interesting and a bit funny myself is all

Mine says 4 hours when its actually 30 hours....

2 minutes ago, xThekingx said:

Mine says 4 hours when its actually 30 hours....

mine isnt quiet that bad but its been being reset roughly 3 times i posted it i wanna say sunday very early am if im not mistaken oh and timezones est usa for me so its only pm monday as of this post for me but still for it to have reset the timer like that 3 times and me to only have recieved the acknowledgement message that every ticket ever gets feels odd

2 minutes ago, Yaviey said:

Thanks for your patience. We're going through a large number of tickets right now and will get back to you in two shakes of a Lin's tail (or as soon as we can).

-Blade & Soul Team

ill take ur word for it......not like i have other choices :P

more or less what i figured in all honesty i still have my mushin toon right now i checked the queue and it is significantly down from what it was instead of a queue of over 2300 ppl its back down to around erm 1500 ish last i bothered to look still that means there are probably a lot of ppl trying to take advantage of this to ease their own issues so its prolly a good thing its being used just means they gonna be busy lol

7 hours ago, Balefire said:

Lots of people experiencing lots of issues with queue times. I am sure if you are patient they will get to you. 

Patience is clearly needed here, but the problem with OP needing to be so patient was already stated in the original post.  The first 3 days of early access wasted, and not having access to the majority of the founders packs items, tuned for early leveling, makes them a waste on a main (you could use it for an alt later on).  Yes we all need to have patience with the current situation, it just isn't really fair that all of this patience we need to have is a direct contradiction to the purpose for which he purchased the founders pack in the first place.  

Mine took over 48 hours mate.

Submitted on Saturday, the very moment the announcement went up and only just a few moments ago received transferred items. I am still missing the two Master Pack outfits, but I am sure they'll get to that, too.

My NCOINS were refunded as well.

Be patient; there is tons of people ahead and behind you.

The Ticket status time resets every time you look at the ticket. If you click the Subject ticket link to enter the ticket it shows the time it was sent. Looking at the ticket doesn't move your ticket from the spot it was in. Look at the Ticket # and as friends their number and resolution status if they submitted a ticket to compare.

5 minutes ago, squidicecream said:

Finally after 3 and a half days I got a reply, asking me if I want my character deleted when I already said I did. 9 hours later and still no response to my reply. Mother of god 

I have the same problem. 48hs since i told them i only want my items to be transfered to a new char on another server and i don't care if they delete my char.

I started with this stupid ticket thing since FRIDAY. I WASTED my head start and im WASTING my premium time thanks to this ridiculous ticket management.

Archived