Minimal Donation in Clan is bit annoying

Xenosaga

In the begin, you must spend already 1 gold. Which is not easy to get it for low levels.

But why minimal 5 or 10? Minimal is not really needed, what is reason for it?

You know, if you remove it, each member can give a bit and with many members you get enough stuff.

50 members makes pretty much donation in total.

But the minimal donation makes clan grow only more slower. Is this on purpose to keep clan grow slow or not?

10 minutes ago, AttacKat said:

It is your clan, so you are welcome to run it however you like it. But this is NCS' game, and they opt'd to it hard for low level players to build up a clan. There isn't much you can do about that.

Dude, it's okay to criticize things that we think are designed poorly. "That's the way it is, so just deal with it" isn't a very productive statement.

5 minutes ago, Naunet said:

Dude, it's okay to criticize things that we think are designed poorly. "That's the way it is, so just deal with it" isn't a very productive statement.

This isn't a *new* game. It has been out since 2012. There are millions of players giving feedback and plays this game in KR/JP/CN/TW, it isn't like NCS doesn't know what their player base want in this game. So guess what? This is the way it is, deal with it. ;p

Doesn't matter if it's a new game or not. MMOs are always changing, updating, adding to, and/or modifying existing or new features. That's the nature of the industry. An MMO that doesn't do so stagnates into oblivion, especially if it stagnates around very simple things that would bring large QoL improvements.

The fact of the matter is this --- Once you hit level 45, you can get well over 5 insignia's a day doing your dailies. You can also get well over 1G doing your dailies. It might be hard for lower levels, but if you stick to questing and your storyline while playing until you hit 45 then any player can hit 45 in no more than 30 hours of actual gameplay. This is an incredibly short amount of time in comparison to some other games. That being said, meeting the minimum donation requirements once you hit 45 is quite easy by just doing your faction dailies every day to help out the clan. The system, in my opinion, is designed in such a way that in order to donate you have to do your dailies which forces you to get out there and do quests and possibly engage in faction PvP. While it would be nice for players to be able to donate money and insignia's below the current minimum requirements, that does not mean that the current requirements are that high. At 45 in a single day I made almost 15G just doing dailies and toying around in E. Fleet Supply Chain.

1 hour ago, Naunet said:

Doesn't matter if it's a new game or not. MMOs are always changing, updating, adding to, and/or modifying existing or new features. That's the nature of the industry. An MMO that doesn't do so stagnates into oblivion, especially if it stagnates around very simple things that would bring large QoL improvements.

And guess what? BnS does. TW has gotten at least 3 major updates since I played on it 3-4 mos ago. KR is getting class #9. We will be getting sh*tload of patches within the 12 months.

You are playing NA which is L45 with only 7 classes and not even good enough for endgame content by KR standards. I do not see any changes just for NA coming at all. Please don't hold your breath.

4 hours ago, AttacKat said:

And guess what? BnS does. TW has gotten at least 3 major updates since I played on it 3-4 mos ago. KR is getting class #9. We will be getting sh*tload of patches within the 12 months.

You are playing NA which is L45 with only 7 classes and not even good enough for endgame content by KR standards. I do not see any changes just for NA coming at all. Please don't hold your breath.

You say this like PvE dungeon balancing isn't different across regions, which it is.

For faction insignia, it REALLY is not that hard, the only thing ppl can do with faction insignia is to donate, faction quest daily takes half hrs at max and yields over 10 insignia just from the moonwater plains... soo overall i find it to be reasonable. As for the 1 gold, its easy after entering moonwater. By the way, for this game, 1-45 is done casually, that is not the core content of the game, everything we do right now is nothing but prelude in the general senses.

4 hours ago, Spiderbot said:

You realize the reason they put us SO FAR behind is because they need to see how we react to the base game so they can know further tweak the next patches to better suit their new Western audicence, right, AttacKat?

Keyword: TWEAK, done via embedded function parameters, not via major code changes. 5G donation is an non-issue for L45, as many have already stated, hence no tweak required. 

Seriously, if you guys b*tch and moan about 5G NOW, I wonder how many of you will cry like babies when you see items on the market for 500 to 6K gold.

The reason:

- At level 15 you can make clan. The price is just low: 50 copper.

- When clan is quick full with 50 members, we saw the price. Make 1 gold is very slow for level <30. That is why the minimal donation is bit hard for low levels.

- When we can finally level up, most are already at level 30-45.

This is reason why it's bit strange to see why we cannot easy level up the clan.

But now things are running better and players learned also more how the game works. But we are already one week ahead.

It's just "bad start" to see the minimal donation.

Archived