Levels not included in server transfer?

Ayahime

They are offering a manual Item and Name transfer, not level.

Item which includes Founder pack items.

And refund any spent NCoin on that character as it will be deleted.

So that is highly recommended ONLY for those that really have not done much on Mushin server and is wanting to claw out of that Queue Hell.

To me not allowing full transfers is unacceptable and completely defeats the purpose of HeadStart.  NCSoft should really take initiative here and offer those of us on the over crowded servers a full transfer to a different server so we can actually play with ALL of our friends not just the ones that either got lucky or have master packs.

Also the servers should have some indication on how full they are to the users, so they can better make educated choices on what server to join.

I'm already disappointed in how NCSoft is dealing with this.

24 minutes ago, Ayahime said:

I would move my guild but a guildie of mine hit 45 in 15~ hours, a few others are level 30+. RIP?

Seriously, as a leader, you cannot tell which is more important? The ability for the WHOLE guild to play over the WHOLE guild unable to play?

I rather have this fake server transfer, than to not have one at an opportunity to not to be able to transfer or get my stuff refunded to me onto another server. If you do not agree with this, then stay on mushin and stay/keep your computers online so you do not have deal with the Queues, or just deal with it, if you cannot even do that. Sorry if I came out sounding harsh but Ncsoft can't please everyone... A lot of people have asked for a character transfer, even if it means starting over on an all new toon, as long as they got their FP/Ncoins refunded to them.

what a joke.  that isnt a character transfer at all.  an actual transfer means.... you transfer your level... and everything that you have done.....

pretty much make a new character on a different server and start over.  does not surprise me...  and it took them so long to come up with this, as one of the solutions.  just dandy 

1 hour ago, Akatsukii said:

If you enjoy and love the game level won't matter. Quality of the game will be what matter.

56 minutes ago, 854450_1452550237 said:

I rather have this fake server transfer, than to not have one at an opportunity to not to be able to transfer or get my stuff refunded to me onto another server. If you do not agree with this, then stay on mushin and stay/keep your computers online so you do not have deal with the Queues, or just deal with it, if you cannot even do that. Sorry if I came out sounding harsh but Ncsoft can't please everyone... A lot of people have asked for a character transfer, even if it means starting over on an all new toon, as long as they got their FP/Ncoins refunded to them.

Time is worth more than cash shop items to me. NCSoft should have foreseen this issue. 

Not being able to play with all my friends greatly effects the "quality" of the game for me.

As for staying logged in, that's fine and dandy till you get DC'd and get another endless queue.

Not to mention the lag in Mushin right now seems a bit extreme at times.

Stop settling for sub par service. We all paid to get into headstart and now a great deal of us are stuck playing "BnS Login Simulator 2016".

I’m satisfied with it >< safely moving my name and pack goodies to a server I can actually play on is worth the 1 day of questing for sure.

…considering it was my own fault for not looking more closely at the population numbers…

3 hours ago, Tainted said:

I already input for server transfer~ Sorry Hime..but that damn QueQue is too much for me. Plus, we got 3 days left to get back to 45, and if he just use 15 hours then it won't be matter much. 

Hehe no worries cutie, I still love you c: (say hi to Bloo for me xD)

5 hours ago, AttacKat said:

Seriously, as a leader, you cannot tell which is more important? The ability for the WHOLE guild to play over the WHOLE guild unable to play?

Well considering that we're a family and we won't just leave these people behind? It's hard but I wish this was a proper transfer, not some random item transfer (yay let's be greedy!)

5 minutes ago, Ayahime said:

Well considering that we're a family and we won't just leave these people behind? It's hard but I wish this was a proper transfer, not some random item transfer (yay let's be greedy!)

Sadly, these people decided to go hardcore on a server either you and/or them did not intend to be on. If you knew you were trying to move out, you should've halted any progress on the server. I halted my progress immediately once I knew I wanted off Mushin and hadn't leveled at all. So me parting was very easy. I left friends behind as well, but those friends chose to stay. I'm not going to subject myself to horrid Queue's that will only get worse once Launch comes for the sake of friends. Luckily for me though, I have a just as big friend pool waiting for me on the new Server I am currently on and waiting for my items to be transferred to.

Sorry to hear your issue but this seems like you'll just have to wait for an actual Server Transfer system to be implemented as you and/or your family doesn't want to move due to level progression. Honestly though. It only takes 1-3 days to hit max level so I don't even see whats the huge rush for. Leveling again in my opinion isn't that big of an issue. If you complete content too fast, you'll soon be the growing statistic of people posting 1 week after Launch "Lack of Content. Scammed my money. Uninstalling. BYE GAME."

i took day off from my job because head start, it's pointless to transfer to another server when i am lvl 40+ . I have premium but my friends don't have it, it means i can't play with them? I hope they make in future that u can pay for your character transfer to another server. It's same region, i think that aion have some similar method in past

13 minutes ago, Ayahime said:

Honestly I do not see how this isn't a proper transfer. Just because they do not offer level transfer doesn't make it unproper.

Just because your friend(s) decided to go ahead and no-life gameplay until cap level on Day 1 of head start was their choice; even after seeing how bad the Mushin server was with the log-in queues at the time. NCsoft is being nice enough to allow you to transfer majority of your things to a different server so your whole "family" will be able to play.

Leveling honestly doesn't even take that long anyways. It can easily be done again if your friend(s) could easily get cap within 1 day. They'll just end up getting bored of the game anyways since they rushed to cap and would most likely get tired of doing the same few things each day.

Mushin server explaination:

"That's like having 100 people trying to fit in a door way that only allows 1 person at a time; having them complain to the company to widen that 1 door way.

Yet there's 6 other doors that lead into the same area but the majority don't want to use for some reason."

Except those 6 other doors lead to Completely different rooms that your friends aren't in.

That like saying, "Lets goto a party!" and you goto a completely different party than your friends went to.

3 minutes ago, Glavos said:

Mushin server explaination:

"That's like having 100 people trying to fit in a door way that only allows 1 person at a time; having them complain to the company to widen that 1 door way.

Yet there's 6 other doors that lead into the same area but the majority don't want to use for some reason."

Except those 6 other doors lead to Completely different rooms that your friends aren't in.

That like saying, "Lets goto a party!" and you goto a completely different party than your friends went to.

Same area meaning the game itself.

But if you want to be specific, you can easily grab your "friends" or "family" and move to the second or third populated server easily and live happy there.

NCsoft is even providing you a free transfer to do so yet you'd rather sit and rot while waiting in a queue on an over populated server just because. . .

I don't even know the reason why everyone wants to go to that one server.

5 minutes ago, Zuzu said:

Same area meaning the game itself.

But if you want to be specific, you can easily grab your "friends" or "family" and move to the second or third populated server easily and live happy there.

NCsoft is even providing you a free transfer to do so yet you'd rather sit and rot while waiting in a queue on an over populated server just because. . .

I don't even know the reason why everyone wants to go to that one server.

Dude, you are sooo wrong,  let's say you got 6 coffeshops, 1 of them is starbucks, which get a *cricket* tons of customers, and the place is small, the other 5 coffeshops you own them do for you is a win win, but hey they don't want to have nothing to do with your other shops, they one that one, so you close yourself in what you believe is correct and lose *cricket* tons of customer, because all those doors get you to the same kinda coffe, but you don't want to drink that coffe there...., people saying the problem is because of the gamers, *cricket* NO!, they saw that population was huge when "reserving" names, they should have actually done something, western game companies get a good game turn in to shit because they are lazy on don't care about community and just want to get money money money!, you want money from me?, then do shit right!

8 minutes ago, Hastur said:

Dude, you are sooo wrong,  let's say you got 6 coffeshops, 1 of them is starbucks, which get a *cricket* tons of customers, and the place is small, the other 5 coffeshops you own them do for you is a win win, but hey they don't want to have nothing to do with your other shops, they one that one, so you close yourself in what you believe is correct and lose *cricket* tons of customer, because all those doors get you to the same kinda coffe, but you don't want to drink that coffe there...., people saying the problem is because of the gamers, *cricket* NO!, they saw that population was huge when "reserving" names, they should have actually done something, western game companies get a good game turn in to shit because they are lazy on don't care about community and just want to get money money money!, you want money from me?, then do shit right!

You lost me on that analogy.

Anyways, even if most of the people have said "Yes, we're going to Mushin server" that doesn't mean NCsoft is 100% at fault. They clearly provided multiple other servers for people to flock to. But what does everyone do? They still go to Mushin and still try to fit in.

So you cannot fully blame NCsoft for people's lack of decision making. It's also the players fault for thinking they all could fit on one server THEN even after seeing the log-in queue appearing ONLY for Mushin, they still flock to the server, make the characters and are now complaining about the log-in queue and having their founder's pack on that server.

So please, before trying to say NCsoft sucks and it's their fault, think about this: they didn't hold a gun to everyone's head and tell them to go to Mushin, it was the player's own decision. Now they are suffering for that decision.

4 minutes ago, Hastur said:

This^

Seriously, stop making excuses for NCSoft's lack of foresight. We weren't givien server populations when we made our characters.  They could have easily changed the names of the Servers and adverted this issue then everyone wouldn't be trying to get on the same server they went to during CBT.

Or the best thing they could have done was Get rid of the multiple server system to begin with and make 1 MEGASERVER that would have been scaleable. Instead we keep pushing this old, outdated, multiple server setup and fragment the community.

6 minutes ago, Glavos said:

This^

Seriously, stop making excuses for NCSoft's lack of foresight. We weren't givien server populations when we made our characters.  They could have easily changed the names of the Servers and adverted this issue then everyone wouldn't be trying to get on the same server they went to during CBT.

Or the best thing they could have done was Get rid of the multiple server system to begin with and make 1 MEGASERVER that would have been scaleable. Instead we keep pushing this old, outdated, multiple server setup and fragment the community.

Having 1 "mega server" would just cause this log-in queue problem to happen for everyone rather than the people of Mushin.

But this is going to go nowhere since I'm apparently making "excuses" for NCsoft and seeing how one-tracked minded you are.

NCsoft gave you a free of charge transfer to a new server; just have to re-level which is that bad.

But sit and continue complain here for all I care as if that's going to change anything. Or you can easily take their offer and go to a new server with your "family" so you all can actually enjoy the game with what little time you have left of the Headstart.

5 minutes ago, Zuzu said:

You lost me on that analogy.

Anyways, even if most of the people have said "Yes, we're going to Mushin server" that doesn't mean NCsoft is 100% at fault. They clearly provided multiple other servers for people to flock to. But what does everyone do? They still go to Mushin and still try to fit in.

So you cannot fully blame NCsoft for people's lack of decision making. It's also the players fault for thinking they all could fit on one server THEN even after seeing the log-in queue appearing ONLY for Mushin, they still flock to the server, make the characters and are now complaining about the log-in queue and having their founder's pack on that server.

So please, before trying to say NCsoft sucks and it's their fault, think about this: they didn't hold a gun to everyone's head and tell them to go to Mushin, it was the player's own decision. Now they are suffering for that decision.

I never said NCsoft sucks, please do tell me where i wrote that?, but is true NCsoft "west" be it NA or EU are not doing shit properly and being lazy killing the games and trying to almost ripoff people with their "promotions" locking one of the coolest looking outfit under a 9999 NCoin purchase really? that is cheap, is not the way to do things, next thing you see is NA went Full CHINA, they didn't point a gun on players, but yes they lacked authority and communication on stating the problem, you know what, the easiest thing to do would have been, close character creation for mushin after name reservation, or make mushing have a cap of creation that they though would be good, and people would just move on to other server with friends, but no, they just decided to be lazy not adress the problem and let the chaos takeover, i am telling you this people love this game, but if this is how ncwest is gonna manage shit, this game will die here in less that 2 years, and after this thing a lot of people will take their money elsewhere, they are not being smart!.

10 minutes ago, Glavos said:

No, that is actually not a good idea server wise, it would be worse than the Q now but in game, there would be mayor crash and lots of problems, unless they buy a new server and all which is gonna cost money, and hey, they only care about that and not the community, so they won't lose money.

The support is funny like they are following a script " we are happy to see that people is playing, we apreciate, we love you all, so give us your money, we will pretend we care, and them come up with half-assed ideas to cover for out lack of commitment to this.
COME ON!! if they can transfer your masterpack stuff then they can transfer your lvl progress an items and make a real transfer, most of the games have "server transfer service", this is not something weird in MMORPGs really.
-Also remember the transfer of stuff is not going to be that same day, you will have to wait for whenever "they can".

3 minutes ago, Hastur said:

I never said NCsoft sucks, please do tell me where i wrote that?, but is true NCsoft "west" be it NA or EU are not doing shit properly and being lazy killing the games and trying to almost ripoff people with their "promotions" locking one of the coolest looking outfit under a 9999 NCoin purchase really? that is cheap, is not the way to do things, next thing you see is NA went Full CHINA, they didn't point a gun on players, but yes they lacked authority and communication on stating the problem, you know what, the easiest thing to do would have been, close character creation for mushin after name reservation, or make mushing have a cap of creation that they though would be good, and people would just move on to other server with friends, but no, they just decided to be lazy not adress the problem and let the chaos takeover, i am telling you this people love this game, but if this is how ncwest is gonna manage shit, this game will die here in less that 2 years, and after this thing a lot of people will take their money elsewhere, they are not being smart!.

You keep losing me every time you reply back.

One, you're basing the game's duration and management strictly off on one day during the headstart period. That alone is already a biased opinion right there.

Two, they ran into a problem such as this one(log-in queue/server overpopulated) and have addressed the issue by basically giving a free transfer to anyone on Mushin. I don't see why that's being overlooked. But yes, I do agree they could have done something during the name reservation stage which is why it's still 50% NCsoft's fault.

But I'll say this again, it's also the player's fault for all trying to flock to one server, even after seeing people complain about the queue once the Headstart had begun.

I honestly do not see how NCsoft is being "lazy" or not addressing the problem. They are clearly being generous and are intuitive enough to provide a free transfer. They could've easily given nothing in compensation to the people suffering on the overpopulated servers.

But again, if you're going to continue to be one-tracked minded like the other guy then I'll leave you to your complaining and rotting in log-in queue rather than taking the free transfer offer.

4 minutes ago, Zuzu said:

You keep losing me every time you reply back.

One, you're basing the game's duration and management strictly off on one day during the headstart period. That alone is already a biased opinion right there.

Two, they ran into a problem such as this one(log-in queue/server overpopulated) and have addressed the issue by basically giving a free transfer to anyone on Mushin. I don't see why that's being overlooked. But yes, I do agree they could have done something during the name reservation stage which is why it's still 50% NCsoft's fault.

But I'll say this again, it's also the player's fault for all trying to flock to one server, even after seeing people complain about the queue once the Headstart had begun.

I honestly do not see how NCsoft is being "lazy" or not addressing the problem. They are clearly being generous and are intuitive enough to provide a free transfer. They could've easily given nothing in compensation to the people suffering on the overpopulated servers.

But again, if you're going to continue to be one-tracked minded like the other guy then I'll leave you to your complaining and rotting in log-in queue rather than taking the free transfer offer.

Is not that i am One-tracked minded, is just that, you have to be honest and saying they only have 50% of the guilt is not right, i would say whoever created a character after name reservation in mushin that one is at fault because a chart with population already existed.

How are they being lazy?, you said it yourself "I do agree they could have done something during the name reservation stage", if you know of a problem and can do something but don't then you are not only being lazy, you are being stupid, like a lot of people said "this is a business not a charity" well, suprise!!! being like this and doing nothing when you could have and keeping the trust of your customers, showing that you actually care is a must for a business, doing things right makes your customers stay, if you don't you lose them, and with them, the money.

" They are clearly being generous and are intuitive enough to provide a free transfer " This one is super funny, they didn't even come up with this, this was a petition from players and they are not doing it properly, just half-assed, and hey they are only doing it because they realized people was getting mad of how much they could see customer support couldn't care less with answers like : " erase and create a new one in another server".

Again, i am not being "one-tracked minded" when things are not right you just say so, and this my friend is not right, yes some players are not right and have fault, but the players which are giving you the money, that are blindling trusting you to give you over $100 which could pre-purchase at least 2 AAA games for you, and you show them one thing in CBT and goes wrong in headstart!, if you don't protect your customer, the ones that do want to support the game because they think it is awesome, then what the *cricket* do you think you are doing as a "business".

They never took any meassure for things, and as a company to allow that to happen, Then they are fully at fault, even more knowing what the issue was, and how things were gonna be.

Archived