Bring back Custom F2 Pictures

Valighetti Veneno

Subject: Reintroduction of "F2" in 8MFMFqj.png
"MAKE A WISH COME TRUE" bnYxwcv.gif

Dear NCSoft Staff,

my Community and I am writing you this today to advocate for the reintroduction of our 8MFMFqj.png F2 pictures for EU.
The Playerbase is very unhappy about the sudden removal of their individual F2 by the Publisher and we are urging them,
to respect our personal creative freedom by reinstating our F2.
We are sharing Screenshots about our Avatars and personal stories behind it, to emphasize our identity with the 8MFMFqj.png game.

The F2 feature has contributed to a very positive gaming experience for all of us. I wanna make a wish bnYxwcv.gif  to get it back or please add an account picture like KR has. 

image.png?ex=657f0920&is=656c9420&hm=6d8

1.) Personal Identification and Sense of Community:
Our individual and unique F2 allow players to better identify through their iconic pics with their chars or playstyles.
This builds a stronger sense of community, because we start to know each other on a more personal level.
We recognize player easy about their F2. We have feelings, dreams and wishes. 
I would like to ask you today to make our wish come true, to get our F2 feature back and stand up for " 8MFMFqj.png EU."
Please allow us custom F2 pics once again!
Behind our F2 are feelings, dreams  bnYxwcv.gif and stories.
There are big wishes, we can`t change, like bring the PvP or Raids back. We have to accept that sadly.
But the F2 is a very little wish and easy to fulfill.

2.) Creative Expression:
The ability to upload our pics provides players with creative outlets. So we can express our personality
through our unique image, promoting diversity within the community and making the game more engaging and motivating.
The F2 feels so bland and all the same nowadays.I cant feel much identity to my character anymore.
 I wanted to dream away and chill into my 8MFMFqj.png char, after a long hard real life day. 
Becomming my bard under a lovely cherry blossom tree. 🌸🌸🌸

3.) Community Engagement Incentive:
The  F2 can motivate us to participate more actively in this community. Sharing pictures can lead to more social interactions and friendships.
We want to play it with our friends with F2. It is good for forming groups within the game and strengthening the player engagement.

bns-profile_2021-03-19_12-41.jpg?ex=657e

4.) Brand Loyality and Marketing:
Individual F2 pics also offer an oppurtunity to brand loyality. We love  to share our F2 pics and the cute 8MFMFqj.png costumes also in social media and we are reaching a lot of publicity  for the game, using our community pics, jokes and memes.  We are talking, discussing and posting  them. This will spread out to more people and gets us new Player to try and start 8MFMFqj.png. Especially a lot of known Artists have been interested in drawing  F2 costumes & cosplays and  posting them on their social media accounts. Very cute  F2 Paintings and an amazing art.bnYxwcv.gif For Blade & Soul ❤️

bns-profile_2022-10-23.jpg?ex=657ee534&i

5.) Moderation Control: 
Active Moderation could controll the Quality of F2 preventing problems. Also you can use a temporary and permanent taking the F2 away for special player .
Overall, I am convinced that the F2 will have a positive impact on the game. This feature promotes identification, creativity,
community engagement, and can even provide marketing advantages.

Thank you for your attention and i hope you will make this little wish of me come true, for all of us, for 8MFMFqj.png EU!
We have to stand up for our dreams and make our wishes come true someday.
tumblr_86f1d91d316378d022bfd54a7ce3fc02_

Best regards 

Valighetti Veneno 🌸
dg6c4j8-36e4add2-2529-484c-af5f-00266492

• Like 11

The F2 picture showed in this post, is an innocent picture I got made for me on my birthday and used for long time. With KR server being able to use F2 profile pictures, we should be able to do it aswell!

So bring back F2 profile pictures for EU and NA! 🤞

Can be really good to bring back F2 Picture that was a really bad choice to remove it and i still didnt understand this choice when you see other server still have it.

Was really happy to put some F2 picture on it like this:

F2.jpg?ex=65817ed7&is=656f09d7&hm=4b76f8

Or even when you could put your main character on F2 was nice to, like this:

Capture_daposecran_180703_000.jpg?ex=658

Bring back F2 ! 🥰

Edited by Scarcifer

Playing bns for more than 5 years, the removal of f2 pictures was probley the worst change that happen for me…

Our individual and unique F2 allowed us to better identify other players and their characters or playstyles. This was really helpfully while recruiting for partys. 

Bring f2 pictures back!

Bring back customer f2 pictures! It was a creative and fun way for players to showcase their personality and it adds to the SOUL of Blade and Soul! 

F2 pictures are great since a lot of people had multiple custom pictures for it, with different outfits so we could showcase our creative minds and personality quirks..

Never understood why it was removed for us when KR still have it?? 

I also miss my cute f2 picture.
There were so many really cool ones and people worked hard to draw them.
Removal of f2 pictures don't give company anything except annoyance and disappointment.
It was the small opportunity for players to express themselves and share a bit of personalities.
Why do we have them removed while other servers have them available?

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1116790515023745195/1181655882233298974/image.png?ex=6581d9cc&is=656f64cc&hm=cc879a55c2bc8584b0aab55b914134482f9503ab8df2664bff3d01896834c9ef&=&format=webp&quality=lossless&width=1480&height=1006

Dear Support, Please bring back F2 pictures, so gamers, who are still around can show their creative art ingame and have more fun than they do now. Dont discriminate against us, we know KR has this, so why cant we?

Best Regards

Edited by Aurls

Hello,

This is the best community initiative I've seen in years. We need the custom F2 pictures back. Why was this removed to begin with? I need a good place to display my hot character in p2w costumes so others will p2w for them too.

Think about the money you'll make, more than with the RNG p2w boxes for sure.

This is for sure a top priority for the community next to new raids, not re-playing dead content in Neo Classic. I can do that in the main game.

Bring it back, thank you. And release a new raid, also thank you.

Do you remember the days when we could personalize our character info pictures with unique snapshots of our in-game adventures? Those were the days when we could showcase our creativity and share a piece of our journey with the entire community. It added a personal touch to our profiles and allowed us to express our individuality.

Unfortunately, this feature has been disabled, and I believe it's time to bring it back. Here are a few reasons why the reintroduction of custom character info pictures would greatly enhance our Blade and Soul experience:

Personal Expression: Custom character info pictures allowed us to showcase our creativity and unique personalities. It's a way for each player to stand out and make their mark in the community. Let's bring back that sense of personal expression!

Community Connection: Seeing custom character info pictures in the forums or in-game created a stronger sense of community. It was a visual way for us to connect with each other, share our achievements, and build a bond beyond the virtual battles.

Memories and Achievements: Many of us have unforgettable moments in Blade and Soul, whether it's defeating a challenging boss or exploring a breathtaking landscape. Custom character info pictures were a perfect way to capture and share these memories with others.

Competitive Spirit: Let's face it – some of us enjoyed the friendly competition of having the coolest or most awe-inspiring character info picture. It added an extra layer of fun to the game and motivated us to continually strive for greatness.

I believe that bringing back custom character info pictures will not only reignite the spark of creativity within the community but also strengthen the bonds that tie us together in the world of Blade and Soul. So, let's rally together and kindly request the developers to consider enabling this feature once again.

Feel free to share your thoughts and memories about custom character info pictures below. Let's make our voices heard and bring back this beloved feature!

Cheers, The TrapGod.

wyQX6KF.jpeg