Relic Management

iCats

I opened the Relic Management tab (Shift + U) and tried to add my relic to the page (yes I had slots unlocked for it) but when i clicked on the 'Move' button, my relic disappeared.
The 'Move' button on the Relic Management tab has the description as 'Move relics from your inventory to the Relic Storage', where is this relic storage tab because my Relic Management tab does not have any relics, so where did my relic move to I cannot find it anywhere (and I did not discard it accidentally).

Same thing just happened to me by trying to right click a relic. No logs.. No nothing.

It is an UI issue or the item just disapeared in the abbys.

I guess it will be safer to wait and not use these items for now until they fix it.

Claro, aquí tienes la versión corregida en inglés:

"I have lost about 8 Relic pieces, initially thinking that everything was functioning properly. However, later I realized that they were missing from my inventory. After consulting with my colleagues (since there is no information on the game's website regarding this issue), I discovered that it is bugged because there was no prior notification of these problems. It's important to note that the BNS community rarely reports these issues because, at times, there is no response or action from your side. I hope you can help resolve this issue soon, as the Relic system is very useful for us."

20 hours ago, Li Qingzhao said:

UI issue. Click on the word "Relic" and a dropdown view will appear. Your relics are stored there.

Relic tab on Relic management shows 0/180 and when i click on it nothing happens / nothing shows.

The maintenance was 4h 30mins and they didn't fix anything for NA, f5/market still not working and relic page still not working after one week +, and now most likely we have to wait another week for the next maintenance for them to do something about it because they cannot be bothered to make an emergency maintenance to fix stuff unless the issue is related to the cash shop.

• Thanks 1

And with yesterday's maintenance did they update the system? Why has the BNS team not said anything about this problem? It is very difficult for them to write something in this forum so that they can at least give us an answer about the problem, because they are so irresponsible.

1 hour ago, chilegamerz said:

And with yesterday's maintenance did they update the system? Why has the BNS team not said anything about this problem? It is very difficult for them to write something in this forum so that they can at least give us an answer about the problem, because they are so irresponsible.

They don't care, ever since management changed, this game has been going downhill in my opinion.
I guess they all cannot wait for the game to completely die so they can find other jobs.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The concept of Neo might be full proof and solid but if its taking attention away from the current versions biggest issues.

Because right now my biggest impression of Neo is its taking attention away from the issues the live game has.

So far im not impressed. Neo better be worth it.