Pls remove Darkweald to save The Planet

Gedevieve

Watching Darkweald action I just realized it's a big waste of computing power, and We should save energy to keep our planet healthy right ? 

Pls consider to change mobs and bosses from dungeons we do every day to give substantial amount of XP like in other games.

Do not force Players to keep computers on for hours and waste precious energy on non interactive autocombat to grind XP in Darkweald.

Edited by Gedevieve
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Gedevieve said:

Watching Darkweald action I just realized it's a big waste of computing power, and We should save energy to keep our planet healthy right ? 

Pls consider to change mobs and bosses from dungeons we do every day to give substantial amount of XP like in other games.

Do not force Players to keep computers on for hours and waste precious energy on non interactive autocombat to grind XP in Darkweald.

Show concrete proof that the planet needs to be kept "healthy" and electricy saved. The people saying this stuff is the reason they get rid of animals, so people don't have food. This is antihuman propaganda!

• Like 1

I've been doing what Kicsiduda suggested for a while now.

Set AMD chill to 15 fps. Drop all graphics sliders to 1, Alt+enter to a mini window and let it afk. The system is barely sucking more than 50 watts altogether while afk in darkweld.

This is while im doing other things on my PC, reading, playing other game, watching videos, work etc.

Also those of us on Solar with battery backup.

Edited by matthew
  • Like 1

On 4/5/2023 at 8:38 AM, Gedevieve said:

Greta Thunberg? Is that you???

On 4/5/2023 at 9:38 AM, Gedevieve said:

Quite possible the worst take possible. Please uninstall if you are that concerned about saving the planet.