New ranking system coming in 3 days

HappyStardust

1 hour ago, HappyStardust said:

i'm pretty sure it's a renew, anyway they should care because the entire pvp is dead.

imagine all the new player wanting to try pvp and.. they realize is 100% dead content because there's no reward for that? cringe..

The game does not have that many new players, also most people simply stopped doing pvp due to the way certain things were abused in it.

The only ones who really care about rewards there are the whales.

6 hours ago, Grimoir said:

The game does not have that many new players, also most people simply stopped doing pvp due to the way certain things were abused in it.

The only ones who really care about rewards there are the whales.

That's just not true, I did manage to rank when venture tokens were on with several classes & much less gear!

People hate pvp now cuz no precious rewards! 6v6 for moonstones won't cut it!

Don't make seem like it was only whales or win traders...

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Fury Moor said:

That's just not true, I did manage to rank when venture tokens were on with several classes & much less gear!

People hate pvp now cuz no precious rewards! 6v6 for moonstones won't cut it!

Don't make seem like it was only whales or win traders...

Because it was mostly whales, wintraders and script abusers.  If rewards is what makes people hate PVP that just means it was not a popular thing in the first place.

If you really liked PVP you would still be doing it regardless of rewards. It was just the easiest way to essentially "scam" yourself into free hongmoon coins, nothing else.

2 hours ago, Grimoir said:

Because it was mostly whales, wintraders and script abusers.  If rewards is what makes people hate PVP that just means it was not a popular thing in the first place.

If you really liked PVP you would still be doing it regardless of rewards. It was just the easiest way to essentially "scam" yourself into free hongmoon coins, nothing else.

Script abusers I can agree on! I would not call getting venture tokens most of the time "scamming" myself!

Anyhow hope everyone is happy with speedhackers in pve cuz that is what is probably going on in pve rankings instead!

Edited by Fury Moor

28 minutes ago, Fury Moor said:

Script abusers I can agree on! I would not call getting venture tokens most of the time "scamming" myself!

Anyhow hope everyone is happy with speedhackers in pve cuz that is what is probably going on in pve rankings instead!

Not really, personally, I think all rankings should just be removed from the game period, if nc does not give a damn about keeping them clean, and punishing there is literally no point to them.

5 hours ago, Grimoir said:

noone does content on a MMORPG without rewards, that's basic stuff.

There's rewards in the form of zen beans , battle point or w/e they're called (i dont care) and like 1 Oculus fragment.

Nobody played those modes for fun, it was a cesspool for toxicity. The pvp in itself is rage inducing due to the nature of it.

(cc, waste your/enemies tab, do a 100-0 combo, alot of fun.. maybe in 2016)

I agree with lillvargen's statement, the Demonsbane rankings are cringe.

Like 3 mains in the top 10 for every class followed by 10 alts.

It's pathetic how greedy some people are, they will be the only people left "playing"

if you don't like pvp that doesn't mean someone else won't, actually a lot of players were playing this game due to pvp.

the point is not what pvp means or if you like it or not, we're talking about non-existing rewards for that mode, at least for PvE you have something, yes cringe, but still something's  better than nothing.