Shrouded Ajanara Rankings Not Active for NA/Yura

ICantNameMe

On 1/11/2023 at 7:10 PM, Green Storm said:

We're aware of the issue and are working on a fix.

Just going to update and say that this is still not fixed after this week's maintenance, but is arguably worse. The ranking seems to be on now, but it appears that any character that cleared the dungeon on normal mode or hard mode last week still can't actually rank. F11 menu just shows "Your score is too low to qualify for ranking." despite me re-clearing hard mode with a better score/time. It also looks like any character that did NOT run the dungeon last week can actually rank now.

Not to mention that we (obviously) didn't receive any weekly rewards for the past week.

The new season works, however NCSoft owes players for the previous season which was broken for over 90% of the playerbase. Either give the rewards, or remove the rewards about 20-25 people got from the prior season as it is unfair, unreasonable and unacceptable that a few people get rewarded because they happened to wait while it was broken. I have extensive evidence that I am owed at minimum 120 Ajanara Emblems and 28 Grandmaster Emblems and many, many other players are owed the same.

• 2 weeks later...